[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurate/significant is the meme that soy will raise your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Edamame.jpg (58 KB, 700x484) Image search: [Google]
Edamame.jpg
58 KB, 700x484
How accurate/significant is the meme that soy will raise your estrogen levels and turn you into a ladyboy?
>>
>>7152670

very
>>
I ate a soy bean 2 hours ago and now I can't stop fingering my asshole while wearing a dress
>>
>>7152683
pics pls
>>
>>7152670

I think it's a myth. It is guaranteed that it will turn you into a massive weeb though.
>>
>>7152670

You'd have to go fullretard with it, like drinking a gallon of soy milk a day for days.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18558591
>>
>>7152683
Weren't you doing that anyway before you ate the soybean though? Be honest.
>>
>>7152683
LOL
>>
>>7152670
A few things
It's more dramatic when you eat it while you're younger
As an adult, it's going to have almost no difference

Also, you have to eat a lot. Like it has to be a sizeable portion for every meal you eat

Last, you have to counter act it by not eating things that'd raise your testosterone level.

That's why you see Asian countries have really androgynous men.
They eat less red meat, and eat more soy and vegetables

If you are trying to go trap mode. You're going to need to do a lot more than pick up eating soy.
>>
>>7152738

I was watching baseball with a lager, and the next thing I knew I was ass-sucking my whole faucet during a bubblebath and a Boy George album
>>
>>7152670
Dosage counts. How much soy do you intend to eat? If you plan on drinking several glasses of soy milk a day while snacking on edamame and making tofu your primary source of protein you will probably raise your estrogen level.

But a little soy milk in your coffee (if that's how you roll) and eating soy products every now and then isn't gonna do shit.
>>
>>7153002
I didn't want this image.
>>
>>7150709
Only eat correctly fermented soy products. It's the shitty non fermented kind that's bad for you.
>>
>>7152670
>soy

Soy products have to be FERMENTED for humans to make use of them, like tofu. Avoid soy "milk"..
>>
File: skell.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
skell.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>7153002
>ass-sucking my whole faucet
>>
It requires a LOT of soy. I always view my vegan friends with even greater disrespect when I talk about the things you can do with soybeans and tofu and they spout that bullshit about soy and estrogen levels. Vegans are trash and barely better than (although often coincident with) anti-vaxxers.
>>
>>7153320
Whoops, better stay away from edamame then senpai~
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.