[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any vegans here? I'm looking for new recipes. >inb4 tumblr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: vedetableds.png (269 KB, 421x304) Image search: [Google]
vedetableds.png
269 KB, 421x304
Any vegans here? I'm looking for new recipes.
>inb4 tumblr
>>
>>7209536
I've been enjoying various PeTA approved pork dishes over the holidays.
>>
People like you disgust me. I hope you die while being raped and tortured by a 350 pound sadist who likes sticking sticks of butter into your asshole as he rapes your other extremities.

Your answer? Fucking make some fucking Quinoa and add all the vegan faggot shit to it as you must. Better yet, just go to a field and tear the seeds off the plants like a fucking cow. It will be more 'nutritional' that way.
Get your head stuck into a barbed wire fence while the bull male rapes your behind, but it's OK because you were able to get to the no-pesticide vegan spinach on the other side. Good for you, now you can shit out all that cum.

Holy shit, you can also just go into the yard and start eating the dandelion flowers and leaves and other shit. You'll last until winter, then you'll have no choice but to kill others and eat them, then rape the remains of their bodies, because God knows, an animal's life is more important than some shitty humans. Have a good night, cannibal fucker.
>>
>>7209536
Have you checked out Thug Kitchen?
>>
>>7209571
this desu senpai
>>
File: tumblr_nltdymcr1d1srjwkeo1_540.jpg (140 KB, 540x764) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nltdymcr1d1srjwkeo1_540.jpg
140 KB, 540x764
>>7209536
>2020-5
>still vegans

kek.
>>
>>7209536
glass of water?
>>
>being vegan
>still being a plant and fungus murderer

You make me sick. I only eat rocks for maximum moral superiority.
>>
Hope its not just me, but vegan and by extension, gluten free, food always looks so depressing.
>>
Jesus, anti-vegans are the worst.
>>
>>7209571
This one is a bad example but please be aware, people of /ck/, that false flagging will soon flourish from both sides.
>>
>eating animals
Bad!
>biting off peoples ears
A-okay!
>>
>>7209716
Good one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.