[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favourite simple recipes? For me it's either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What's your favourite simple recipes?
For me it's either al tonno pasta, where I use the oil from the tuna to fry garlic and onions in. I later also add some capers and green olives.

Or it is a pasta with sundried tomatoes, using the oil to fry some garlic and chili (flakes or an actual cut-up chili), and then throw in sundried tomatoes with some crème fraîche.
>>
Also tomatosauce with some bacon, basil, and a fuckload of mozzarella is glorious.
>>
>>7181040
Our family uses a safebook of keepsake recipes for mealtime and rainyday sunshine surprises.

Here is our heartwarming treat for a cold's winter night:

Saltwater Pasta Boot:
2 package regular sized noodle pasta
1 cup salt
1 quart cooking water
1 cherry tomato
1 mini onion
1 baby carrot
2 cup brown sugar
2 cup ketchup sauce

Boil up pasta and salt together inside of cooking water inside of a pot.

Mince up other ingredient and spoon into water pot.

Cook for an additional 12 minute

Drain out water through a wire mesh strainer

Consume the aggregate remaining inside of the pot.

Please DO NOT share this recipe of social media 2 preserve our family haeritage.
>>
File: jr.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
jr.gif
4 MB, 200x200
>>7181060
>2 cup ketchup
>>
>>7181040
nice looking carbonara 2bh
>>
sloppy joes and tatter tots 2bqh
>>
It's a meme, but carbonara is insanely good for something you can make in ten minutes.

Frozen mackeral fillets make good quick meals, fried with lots of chilli on top of couscous or something.
>>
I love pasta alla pomarola or tomato sauce+heavy cream. I recently added pasta with sauteed mushrooms and butter to my favorites
>>
File: CookingSB-001.jpg (327 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
CookingSB-001.jpg
327 KB, 1280x960
Garlic Spaghetti, or aglio e olio if you want to be a pretentious twat.
>>
>>7181354
I can see from here not enough garlic 4 me. Please take it back and comp my wine.
>>
>>7181354
I love pasta but I don't see how people can have it this dry. I've heard of Americans having it with just butter. Is this true? I could maybe do that with gnocchi but not pasta.
>>
I do a fresh tomato pasta where I cut and salt the tomatoes and let them sit in a strainer over a bowl for a few hours.

Fry garlic in a bit of oil until fragrant, toss in the chopped tomatoes and let that cook down with some black pepper and a, like, half a teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce.

Once it cooks down and gets dry, toss in the tomato juice that dripped out of the tomatoes and mix. Toss in pasta and some basil. Good.
>>
>>7181384
I don't know, there are over 300 million Americans. I know a couple hundred or so of them, and haven't heard of a widespread custom of eating pasta with just butter.

That pic may look dry, but I make mine swimming in olive oil.
>>
>>7181384
american here. there are some variations like that

some use just plain melted butter, others make it like a butter sauce.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.