[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post about lolita shoes here. Ex: Brand vs replica quality and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13
File: shoes.jpg (89 KB, 280x373) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
89 KB, 280x373
Post about lolita shoes here. Ex: Brand vs replica quality and all that jazz.
>>
I like my brand tea parties. Suck it poorfags.
>>
>wearing a women's 11
>>
>>9096017
I'm going to upgrade to them after I inevitably destroy my replicas.
>>
File: BtssbBooties.jpg (2 MB, 8968x5798) Image search: [Google]
BtssbBooties.jpg
2 MB, 8968x5798
>>9095936
I'll post my reviews since I was holding on to them anyway. Didn't finish though, will post the rest tomorrow.
>>
File: BtssbHoneyCross.jpg (2 MB, 8164x4775) Image search: [Google]
BtssbHoneyCross.jpg
2 MB, 8164x4775
>>9096029
>>
>>9096029
>>9096033
thanks, anon <3
>>
>>9096029
I have these and I may recommend ordering one size larger than you need. The front feels a little small on me when I wear these compared to other shoes in their line.
>>
Im seriously looking for shoes similar to the jane marple 4-strap ones. Anything similar? Any replicas of this shoe?
>>
>>9095936
Fuck me and my big feet
It's horrible and not something like weight which is changeable
>>
>>9096873
iktf
women US 9 wide, it is hell even finding normie shoes
>>
>>9095936
Brand shoes are pretty, but it's always hit or miss if they fall apart on me or not. My boots are amazing, but my platforms were held together with the paint! Both are from Baby. Thank goodness for local cobblers to help make them functioning once again!
I like offbrand more because they're gonna get used and abused the same as brand shoes, might as well save some money. And (at least from my experience) they last better.
Bodyline can suck it because their colors are terrible with matching.
>>
How about posting pix or names of best/worst kinds of shoes you've worn for Lolita, brand, off brand, all.
My worst: bodyline 3 bow sweet shoes. For me they run short but quite wide and the reviews don't tell this.
My best: off brand flat leather ankle boots, black, Victorian style, leather lined as well.
I'm also size 7 UK so too big for brand shoes.
>>
Two pairs of my SS Tea Parties are in need of an upgrade, especially since I have more in my wardrobe with those colors. I actually ordered them too small and bought another in a different color a half size larger. The larger pair has gotten the most wear out of any of my shoes and has held up for the 3 years I've had them with only some minor creases. The other two are more significantly creased with less wear but they're smaller on my feet, so I'm sure that's why.

I'm wondering if I should try to upgrade to some AP ones or if the difference is really worth the significant jump in cost. I have no problem spending the money on regular shoes, but I've heard the difference isn't all that much aside the bows being nicer.
>>
>>9096017
Same. My AP tea parties are way better quality than any of my Bodyline shit. Everyone that says otherwise is bitter.
>>
Would AP's LL teaparties fit a women's US size 9 foot (regular width)? I've looked at their size chart but want opinions from people who own them
>>
>>9097050
Yes. I have a pair of gold LLs and I'm a 9. A bit roomy, too.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 2352x1170) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 2352x1170
Here are all my lolita shoes. Offbrand, replicas, brand. Let me know if anyone would like reviews on anything.
>>
And I'll dump some loliable larger-sized shoes on Aliexpress since I know big feet gulls are always on the lookout

>Up to US 10.5
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-End-Japanese-Style-Sweet-Ruffle-Trim-Lace-Up-Bow-Princess-Boots-Lolita-Cosplay-Boots/32576748552.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Fashion-Sweet-Women-Ladies-Ankle-Strap-Bowtie-Mary-Jane-Block-Square-Mid-Heel-Preppy-Pumps/32380411005.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sweet-Lolita-Retro-Lace-Shoes-Womens-Chunky-Lace-Up-Oxford-Shoes/32639552456.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Plus-Size-Womens-Ankle-Cross-Strap-Mary-Janes-Bowknot-Block-Mid-Heel-Pumps-Shoes-US4-5/32304382235.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Celebrity-Lolita-Mary-Jane-Dress-Womens-Bowknot-Ankle-Strap-Ballet-Low-Heels-Party-Shoes-Plus/32316206338.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Spring-Womens-Mary-jane-Lolita-Bowtie-Court-Pumps-Faux-Suede-Block-Low-Heel-Pumps-Shoes/32333519239.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-Brand-New-Vintage-Womens-Stylish-Brogue-Shoes-Lace-Up-Oxford-Chunky-Block-Cut-Outs/32390764569.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-England-High-Quality-Woman-Round-Toe-Lace-Up-Oxfords-Female-Office-Lady-Casual-Comfort/32585827696.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Hot-Girls-Sweet-Bowktie-Womens-Lolita-Mary-Janes-Low-Heel-Ballet-Pumps-Ankle-Strap-Shoes/32312948627.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/British-Womens-Chunky-Heels-Oxford-Lace-Up-Punched-Details-Casual-Office-Shoes-Plus-Size-US4-5/32310789484.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Spring-Autumn-Womens-Sweet-Bowtie-Platform-Wedge-Heel-Ankle-Cross-Strap-Pumps-Mary-Jane-Shoes/32385753234.html
>Up to US11
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-fashion-spring-summer-shoes-women-high-heels-buckle-ladies-lolita-shoes-women-pumps-chaussure-femme/32282858504.html
>>
>>9097100
>Up to US11.5
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/summer-female-pumps-2015-sweet-Bowtie-Mary-Janes-white-beige-lady-med-thick-square-round-toe/32370855046.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Size-31-43-Women-Autumn-Sweet-Bow-Thick-Heel-Lolita-Shoes-Princess-Pumps-Students-Leather-Shoes/2048696407.html
>Up to US12
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-arrival-Spring-summer-Shoes-woman-Ladies-low-heel-Square-heels-Buckle-Patent-leather-Glitter-Big/32558764393.html
>>
>>9096019
As a fellow giant foot, I feel your frustration for cute and comfortable footwear. I like antaina, they fit surprisingly well and are more comfortable than I imagined.
>>
>>9097083
A review on those bordellos would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>9096838
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=45187862481
Not exact, but very similar
>>
>>9097023
I love my AP tea parties. I don't get why people keep saying the quality isn't worth the cost when SS and antaina look and feel like shit in comparison. From far away it looks the same, sure... but I love taking cute shoe selfies with my brand shoes.
>>
>>9097113
different anon but i have them and they're fairly comfortable. if you have thin legs though they'll be baggy. or that could just be because shoe manufacturers assume that if you wear a size 11 the rest of you must be huge too
>>
>>9097131
Thanks m8. My legs are pretty small so I think I'll hold off on them. You've saved me some strife.
>>
File: shoo.png (459 KB, 624x551) Image search: [Google]
shoo.png
459 KB, 624x551
http://www.ebay.com/itm/361497065789?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=630872052443&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

goes up to women's US 9.5. I think these are BTSSB replicas. I got a gold set yesterday and they're shockingly decent. Not brand level, but definitely not shit tier in the slightest.
>>
>>9097129
You think so? I might give it a try next time AP puts up some mint ones. I need mint and lavender replacements, but I see they have some gold ones in my size now. I have some Bodyline gold shoes that I'm not very pleased with. Basically any scuffing removes the gold coating and in order to cover it, it has to be repainted. Not worth my time every single time I scuff my shoes or do a half-trip mid-air dance like the clumsy fool I am.
>>
>>9097129
>I love taking cute shoe selfies with my brand shoes

Like... you take selfies with your shoes... next to your face?

or you take selfies in the mirror and your shoes are in the shot?

DESU with most phone pics you literally can't tell the difference, unless your offbrand is REALLY shit.

I don't personally have any issue with whichever side of the debate you stand on, but that's a pretty silly reason to like brand better.

>tfw one size too big for brand shoes tho
I'll always be just a little salty.
>>
>>9097119
I love you anon
>>
>>9096017
Ehhh, I'm pretty happy with my Secret Shop tea party replicas. Still going strong after 5 years of having them.
>>
>>9097129
I have authentic ap tea parties, and as replicas. They are the same fucking shoe. The ap tea parties literally look and feel NO different from the as ones. You are trippin
>>
>>9097201
*and ss replicas
>>
>>9097083
Hey, Gerry Weber! The leather quality on those is pretty nice from what I recall
>>
>>9097079
Thanks so much! I think I'll snag a pair next time I see a color I like in my size
>>
>>9097083
a review on the meta flats and baby heels would be great :)
>>
>>9097162
yeah those are replicas of BTSSB's Antique Ribbon shoe, but with a stacked heel instead of a solid-colored one.
>>
File: SecretShopTeaParties.jpg (1 MB, 6216x6176) Image search: [Google]
SecretShopTeaParties.jpg
1 MB, 6216x6176
>>9096033
Adding a few more of my reviews starting with secret shop.
>>
File: secretshop9817.jpg (2 MB, 8394x6811) Image search: [Google]
secretshop9817.jpg
2 MB, 8394x6811
>>9097407
>>
>>9096029
>>9096033
>>9097407
>>9097412
Something about your images keeps crashing this page for me anytime I move my mouse over them to view them. And only your images do it. How weird.
>>
File: Secret_Shop_EGL_Shoes1.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Secret_Shop_EGL_Shoes1.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>9097407
>>9097412
On another note, I wonder if SS sucks at doing shoes that aren't tea parties. I have two pairs of SS tea parties that I've had for years and are still going strong. Yet I have this pair of SS shoes (in the photo) that were absolute shit. And I got them brand new.

After the 1st wear some of the coloring on the straps where it hooks to fasten started flaking off and parts of the shoe started coming apart from the sole. I had to glue those parts of the shoe back onto the sole.
Then on the 2nd wear more of the color flaked off from the straps.
And finally on the 3rd wear, more color flaked off (of course), a few other parts of the shoe were coming off the sole now, and one of the damn bows came off. Absolute waste of money these were. Finally had to buy a different pair of white shoes and call this pair a loss.
>>
>>9097083
Review on the gold shoes. I always wonder about their quality.
>>
File: SecretShopTeaParties2.jpg (2 MB, 8450x6578) Image search: [Google]
SecretShopTeaParties2.jpg
2 MB, 8450x6578
>>9097412
>>
>>9097420
Maybe because they are so big? Sorry about that anon, but I didn't want to lose too much quality when I was compressing the image.

>>9097426
I could definitely agree with that. All my tea parties are great, I'm very happy with them. The other shoes...not so much.
>>
File: QueenBeeFlowerClipShoes.jpg (2 MB, 6999x6712) Image search: [Google]
QueenBeeFlowerClipShoes.jpg
2 MB, 6999x6712
>>9097443
[spoiler]Sorry if my nails bother you.[notspoiler]
>>
>>9097113
How new are you? Also, they are hideous
>>
>>9097201
That's not true at all. Very similar, but not exactly the same>>9097201
>>
>>9096873
same anon.

I questioned someone the other day who got surgery in Korea if it was possible for a foot reduction, turns out it's not a thing... yet.
>>
>>9097119
Bless you anon, needed these in my life.
>>
>>9096017
lol I can't stand salty brandwhores thinking they're better than everyone else for buying more expensive shoes. I wear all brand except some shirts and shoes. bitch I'm 6 foot 2. I wear a US 10. I cannot help that I can't get Japanese brand shoes.

off your high horse now~~
>>
>>9097173
Shoe selfie is just a term for taking a photo of your shoes while you are wearing them.
>>
File: 8396247_17_D_500.jpg (36 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
8396247_17_D_500.jpg
36 KB, 500x600
What's everybody's opinion about Axes Femme's loliable shoes?
>>
>>9097255
They're so soft and buttery and have held up to 2 years of wear. I originally got them for more casual wear, but they find their way into my classic coords all the time!

>>9097364
Meta cross strap ribbon shoes: I've owned these since 2009. They've been taken to the cobbler once to replace a heel and have been shined many times. Other than that, they're in very good shape for heavy wear from the past 7 years. I highly recommend them.

Baby cabriole shoes: I was slightly disappointed with these, especially since they were a dream item. The pleather scuffs really easily and they feel a bit cheap. But other than that, they seem to be constructed well, especially with the funky heel shape. I've owned them for a couple months.
>>
Does anyone have reviews on Custom House shoes? They go up to 28cm so I was looking at them, but there haven't been any reviews about them since maybe 2013. Are they still a thing?
>>
File: shoes194-2.jpg (175 KB, 700x1200) Image search: [Google]
shoes194-2.jpg
175 KB, 700x1200
I just got these Bodyline shoes and I cannot figure out how to keep the stupid straps up. First, they are either too short or too long to wrap around my leg and properly close. Second, when I do finally figure out the right height/twist combination, I take two steps and the straps are at my ankles. I've had similar shoes before and I chose to just cut the straps to be worn around the ankle once. I don't want to do it again. Help?
>>
>>9099300
Just wrap it around your ankle a bunch of times
>>
>>9099305
So is there no hope of the straps ever staying up?
>>
>>9099300
tape tape tape tape tape tape

Seriously, fashion tape or double sided will do it. But you may have to readjust a few times if youre walking a lot.
>>
>>9097162

How's the color anon? Is it super shiny like the bodyline gold shoes? These looks like a nice soft matte gold. It doesn't look like it'd be the hideous shiny shade that antaina gold is.
>>
How do brands feel about someone wearing replica shoes to their stores/events? Will they get banhammered/the stink eye?
>>
Almost every pair of heeled bodyline shoes I have leave me in intense foot pain after wearing them for a couple hours. Sometimes I can barely walk, it's that bad. I don't think it's a fitting issue because they don't feel loose or tight. I don't know if this is a common problem or not, I haven't really seen it brought up. Am I just not used to wearing heels or does anyone else experience this?
>>
>>9096898
What do fellow big feet anon? Are we doomed to wear flats or something
>>
Are there any shoes that work for wide feet? Im a size 23 cm but my feet are wide so every shoe ive bought so far fucking hurts after a short while :(
>>
>>9099627
I have several pairs and they feel similar to regular shoes of similar height, n better or worse. Some people can have more foot/leg issues when wearing heels if they are overweight, have poor balance, walk on their heels harder, have a short or inflexible Achilles tendon, have hyper mobility issues in the joints or have wide feet.
>>
>>9100912
Antaina and sifting through the larger sizes on Taobao/Aliexpress while praying for a miracle.

Foot size is honest the hardest size impediment to overcome in jfash. Everything else you can work around through alterations or DIY, but you really can't do much with footwear unless you happen to know how to make shoes or something.
>>
>>9096017
I'd wear brand shoes if they fit me, ngl. But I've found other shoes that also look very good with Lolita, aren't replicas and are probably a bit better quality than most brand shoes so I'm pretty happy with the situation overall.
>>
>>9100921
My feet are wide so i have to wear a 9w or 10 and even 10 dont fit right cause my feet are wide but not long enough for the 10. It sucks. Since i want to wear lolita on a daily basis i cant just get cute shoes that hurt after a while. I think i have to invest in some other shoes like sofft or clarks. They seem comfy for daily wear. Any suggestions would be apprreciated though.
>>
>>9099300
They will stay up if you cross and lace them tightly just a little higher than is shown in the photo, but the same lacing pattern. Right under your knee. Tension holds the upper wrap just above what should be the biggest part of your calf so it shouldn't be able to slip down past that. Occasionally they fall but no more often than some other shoelaces come untied.
If you can't then your calves are too fat/thin for the shoes and you'll have to do as other anon suggests and ankle-wrap. Most people don't cut the straps, they keep wrapping and tie them off similar to the way you tie ballet pointe shoe ribbons.
>>
>>9097083
Review of the mojo moxy shoes please! Also if anyone knows where I can get a pair. I checked on the website and at walmart (who I believe carries some mojo moxy) to no avail
>>
>>9096873
It might be bad of me but this is always what I think when an overweight girl complains about Japanese sizes. My feet never even have a prayer of getting smaller.
>>
I really want to go old school and get some Demonia platform mary janes. Are there better options out there? Just kind of wary of a brand I've seen at hot topic.
>>
>>9100936
I got those mojo moxy shoes in a 10 I think? I have big feet and thought they'd be an ok option but the ankle gaps so hard. It's like they assume big feet=fat legs. Kind of kills the silhouette.
>>
>>9100936
The Walmart version: Cheap, cute, everyone has them so in a flock of lolitas wearing them, they look cheap. I have the cream colored ones and they are quirky and clunky in a way that I think flatters Lolita. They run true to size and are medium width. The heel is easier to walk in than a skinnier one of the same height. Since they put them on final clearance, your best bet is second hand sales or eBay but the end price was pretty cheap so don't over-pay. Mine have not cracked in 10+ wears but I'm very easy on all my shoes. I expect they will eventually crack where they flex.
>>
>>9100936
I have these and I love them. I wear a size 10 and I have wider legs so they fit quite nice on me.

Get dolce by mojo moxie as apposed to walmart's momo. Moxie is so much more comfortable and better quality. They used to sell them at dsw and kohl's. You can also try amazon or even ebay. Good luck in your search anon!
>>
>>9100940
Wego and TUK? Although let's be honest, they're all pleather anyway so it's much of a muchness
>>
Any thoughts on Lolita Lola RHS? Seems like they're the only one offering the wood sole and leather upper, unless I want to step way up to the real VWs. I'm in dire need of some RHS.
>>
>>9096873
>>9096898
US size 9.5, I wear 10s in lolita. I've mixed up bodyline, payless, Ross (thank you cute heel season), amazon (bordello boots), antaina. I just get comfort soles. Iktf so much
>>
>>9101021
The wego replicas put their pockets in dumb places
>>
>>9101110
I got a pair and I really like them. Good luck getting them in a 38 or bigger, though. I had to get ones with slight defects because they were literally the last pair left in a size I could stretch to fit my stupid big feet. The leather is soft and pliable and I can confirm that it stretched a bit. The wood is a bit soft and seems like it could chip, but I've worn them several times so far with no problems.
>>
>>9101769
Pockets? I'm taking about their platform Mary Jane shoes....although they haven't got black at the moment because summer, I'm sure they'll release them again in autumn/winter
>>
>>9101819
Derp they do have some in black with the crossover straps, I was thinking of the single strap ones. Although since they're a Japanese brand not helpful if you have feet over 25cm.
>>
>>9099300
You can glue the straps together at the points where they cross each other, and then pin the top part to your socks
>>
>>9097025
I need to get some! My BL shoes are scuffed beyond repair. The sole just...rubs off
>>
>>9101819
Oh sorry I derped, it's super late. I haven't tried their shoes yet, but I have a few on my wishlist. I've actually been wondering about the shoes, I've just gotten purses from them
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.