[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sirw/ shit I really want general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: _20151228_233222.jpg (229 KB, 1012x1334) Image search: [Google]
_20151228_233222.jpg
229 KB, 1012x1334
This is to clear out the clutter of people posting not-quite-dream-dresses in the dream dress thread.

What is a dream dress? It is your one or two most desired items. You search everywhere and can't find it. You will consider buying it for a scalped price because you saved for months, or will pay any reasonable price. It is your priority and you should let us know. Please don't waste anyone's time by calling all shit you want dream dresses.

What is shit you really want? Stuff you're looking for seriously. Maybe stuff you want but won't pay over a certain amount for

Just like the dream dress, leave contact info and we will email you if we see what you are looking for

I will make a collage later, but here's the top of my list for shit I really want: this cut only, I have seen plenty of other cuts I don't want but can't find this
>>
Sage for double post, but if anyone wants to clarify my terms, feel free. I was just basing this on what people were saying in the dream dress thread
>>
>>8796240
no one wants to clarify your terms because no one else here is this salty about this
someone reject your offer anon?
>>
>>8796262
Not OP but desu I'm a little bit salty about this because it doesn't just happen on cgl. In my comm's facebook page people constantly post their 20+ "dreamdresses" I wish the definition of dream dress was included in the basic handbook we have up
>>
>>8796262
No, have you seen this for sale somewhere?? I have only seen it on lolibrary
>>
>>8796238
OP has obviously never heard of a B/S/T thread before, lol.
>>
how new do you have to be to act this embarrassingly?
>>
>>8796542
a few anons were circlejering in the dream dress thread and decided this was a good idea.
>>
>all these salty anons not following the current conversation in the dream dress thread

>>8796584
>which is obviously more than a few anons
>>
>>8796601
then make a general wishlist thread, why do we need to come with some retarded new lingo?
>>
>>8796628
It's too late to change the name of the already existing dream dress thread, I imagine OP did it to avoid confusion.

In any case, while I appreciate what people are trying to do, I feel like this would just end up becoming a general wishlist thread #2 once someone comes in with a really long "I HAVE to have it" list and everyone else thinks it's ok to do the same.
>>
>>8796800
I'm not saying change the name of the dream dress thread. I'm saying they could've just made this thread a wishlist thread (if we're all agreeing that "wishlist" and "dream dress" are two different things, which I agree they are) instead of trying to make up some new convoluted name and explanation.

>What is shit you really want? Stuff you're looking for seriously. Maybe stuff you want but won't pay over a certain amount for

this is literally just a wishlist. just say wishlist thread man. we don't need the weird explanation like in this thread or the weird bitchy fighting going on in the DD thread. I know someone's going to say I'm the one whining about semantics but really.
>>
>>8796830
OP here this is a Wishlist thread and I am a retard who didn't think of that name sorry.
>>
This thread is stupid.
So what, people post collages of wish list items in the DD thread? Big deal. If you bother to look at the images many of them have their dresses in tiers.
They aren't saying 'OMG THESE 20 DRESSES ARE ALL DREAM DRESSES!!1!!'.
No, its more like 'Hey, this is sell my kidney tier, but if you happen to see any of these up anywhere I missed, I'm looking for them too!'

There really doesnt need to be 2 threads.
>>
>>8796836
>how new do you have to be
>>
This thread is a nice idea, but I honestly think we should just impose rules in the DD thread. You're already asking for anons help and now you're asking them to remember your 10 dresses along with everyone else's?
>>
>complaining in the DD thread that there should be a wishlist thread
>complaining in the wishlist thread that everyone should just post in the DD thread
Typical /cgl/.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.