[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucky Pack Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: slide.jpg (273 KB, 876x400) Image search: [Google]
slide.jpg
273 KB, 876x400
Old one >>8756986

Lucky Packs to be released:
AP: Whip Magic + Twinkle Doll
>http://www.angelicpretty.com/newarrival/2016happybag/index.htm
Meta: Secret Eden >>8768303 not on site yet.

released Lucky Packs:
Btssb / Aatp: Hello Dear Bunny’s Little Enchanted Room / Kitten’s Wonder Night Tea Party + various packs
>http://www.babyssb.co.jp/reservation/happy_pack/ - sold out online / known instore SS slots full, maybe chance to get various packs via instore SS
IW: Happy Packs (various contents) - sold out
Liz Lisa: Various Happy Packs - My Melody collab sold out, everything else still available
>http://www.tokyokawaiilife.jp/liz-lisa/happybag/?utm_source=keyword&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=HAPPY_BAG_151201

This year the LP seem to be cut short. Btssb and Aatp packs had no blouse, Liz Lisa isn't releasing a trunk and AP is missing the purse.
>>
>>8768368
Is it just me or does it seem like the bodice is wonky? I like the skirt part but the top just looks cheap
>>
>>8768923
I see what you mean.
It might just be that they didn't adjust the bodice to the dress form as tightly as they should + AP's horrible product photography.
>>
>>8768927
Maybe, but the faric looks really thin and those bows are awful.
>>
>>8768931
It is a luckypack set after all, so it probably is thinner material
>>
>>8768944
the Doll set last year had surpisingly thick material.
But I have to agree this years design is really boring, especially compared to the last 2 years. It's sad.
>>
File: 1450300573238.jpg (154 KB, 1018x720) Image search: [Google]
1450300573238.jpg
154 KB, 1018x720
>>8768902
I believe all of Meta's sets will be released December 23rd. Likely by noon but hopefully someone corrects me if I'm wrong, don't see it on the site. Linking the news page here. Pic related is on the page, posting from phone, sorry in advance if its fked up.

https://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/metamornews/12952
>>
I want to go for both the Twinkle Doll and Whip Factory LPs for AP JP. What would be better, to check out both LPs at the same time or go for one and check out then come back for the next one? I don't know how bad the site will be so I want to prepare ahead of time just in case everything goes to shit with the crashing and all.
>>
>>8768423
noob question, for orders made through a ss is it the tax included price or no?
>>
>>8769049
Has anyone tried Meta's 10,800yen lucky pack? if yes then is it worth doing so? I'm afraid that if I get something I don't like then I'll have to resell it...
>>
File: 10000080-blackr.jpg (195 KB, 720x620) Image search: [Google]
10000080-blackr.jpg
195 KB, 720x620
>>8769107
It depends on what you want/like... lately, the skirt prints are usually made from what looks like leftover print material, exclusive for the lucky pack skirt. For some packs you can choose a color (light/dark) but I don't know if they're doing that this time around since they're also selling the special sets.

You'll be getting a basic, starter-set style blouse. It will fit unless you're plus size. Nothing special, but fine for a basic wardrobe piece. Same with the socks. Accessories are usually negligible.

I get their skirt packs every year, but I wear a lot of basic skirts in and out of lolita so it's worth it for me. I do wish they'd go back to using regular printed materials for the skirts, though, like they did for Candy House and Moonlight Night.
>>
>>8769107
I mean its worth it for the price and I always enjoyed having a surprise and feeling lucky if I got something good. Their skirts are just the leftover fabric "miniskirts" they have with full shirring so its not like you don't know what you're getting. Only the print is a surprise.
>>
>>8769119
I have a huge need for that LP you posted here!! Too bad I missed out on it though, I hope I can have something like it. I love rose and jewelry prints

The 10,800 LP will be ok with a US Medium/Large right?
>>
Anon from >>8767927

Thanks to the kind Anons from the previous thread ( >>8768111 >>8768757 >>8768766 ) for their input on hunting for the 2010 Meta lucky pack. Now that I think about it, it was kinda stupid to just expect an unopened LP to just be sitting there & also not considering the odds of getting the specific dress that I'm looking for.
>>
>>8769125
Skirts are fully shirred, so yep, you'll be fine.
>>
>>8769107
I got two of their summer LPs (one dark and one light) and think they're worth the price if you're looking to add more casual/basics to your wardrobe Here's what I got in each pack:
Dark pack- Brass Band Cat skirt in purple, unknown short sleeve black shirt with back shirring, Romantic Kimono Print OTKs in purple and a random lace bow in lavender.
Light pack-Bubble Bath mini skirt in lavender, unknown short sleeve white blouse, Lace-up OTKs in whiteXgold and a random cheap bracelet.

So the accessories weren't great, but I got full print skirts (sold the Bubble Bath one easily). I think I'll try getting one of each pack this time as well because I could use some more blouses and Meta always fit me well.
>>
>>8769049
>the fucking crosses
Why in the world. What do crosses explicitly have to do with Sleeping Beauty? It's like Japanese brands think that adding a cross to it = instant best seller. Can't wait for this trend to die.
>>
>>8769630
If you really stretch it, it is because of religions role in romanticism but yeah, brands really need to stop.
>>
what are the odds I fit into the blouse that comes with the whip factory if I have 38cm shoulders?
>>
>>8769759
and I mean the width between shoulders
>>
>>8769759
you might be pushing it, anon. I'm around similar and I for sure need at least partial or full shirring in brand blouses. It's looking like the ones that will come in both packs have no shirring. Maybe try for the salopette, cutsews always fit me better.
>>
>>8769848
Shoot. Well I have a white blouse that fits me perfectly that I could pair with the pink colorway.
How much would the blouse go for?
>>
File: metathor7[1].jpg (101 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
metathor7[1].jpg
101 KB, 600x800
>>8769630

To be fair, there's a lot of weird junk in the print. Including what looks like a horse being strangled by thorny vines, a jug of fruit, that thing with the cherub face and that other thing above and next to the headbow. Maybe the king and queen used Sleeping Beauty's room as a storage room for weird junk since she was just sleeping through it all anyway.
>>
>>8769902
man I miss when Meta would actually draw unique prints instead of tracing clip art and things from photos and slapping them on things
>>
>>8769909
Do you know generally when this was done last?
>>
>>8769902
>Maybe the king and queen used Sleeping Beauty's room as a storage room for weird junk since she was just sleeping through it all anyway.

Top kek
>>
>>8769107
I got dick socks last time... it was weird...
>>
>>8769630
This is an older print from 2012, so before crosses really took off. If anything, Meta's stayed away from them, even their recent Angelic Heaven series doesn't feature crosses.
>>
>>8769886
I dunno about AP ones but I got a blouse that didn't fit me from a meta LP and I sold it for like $50 bucks. That was half the price of the LP so. If it's AP and it's a pretty decent blouse maybe you could get slightly more? I would say 50-70 sounds fine
>>
Did anyone get the Swan kiss LP? I'm dying to know what it has.
>>
>>8770298
socks with dicks on them?
>>
>>8770337
Thought those don't ship until next year...
>>
>>8770416
Oh, my bad.
>>
>>8769902
This looks like it was made in Microsoft Paint
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 800x600
>>8770338
>>
>>8769049
How is the process of getting Meta lucky packs? You wait until they're up on the shop site, add them to your cart, and check out right? Will there be any server errors and shit like how it was for Baby's lps?
>>
>>8770319
Thanks anon! I look forward to participating in my first blood bath.
>>
>>8769049
I just sold my extra couch in the basement to afford this.
>>
>>8770473
what was that even supposed to be?
aside from a dick cause that's clearly a fucking penis.
>>
>>8770563
good job, anon!
>>
>>8769074
>help senpaitachi?
>>
>>8770532
Plan for the worst and hope for the best
>>
>>8770569
I think it was supposed to be a paintbrush but it indeed just looks like a dick. No questions about why those were in the lucky packs.
>>
>>8770473
O sweet lord I'm almost crying I'm laughing so hard
>>
>>8770892
Lmao. I hope to own something like this one day.
>>
>>8770473
wow you weren't kidding, thats horrible lol
>>
>>8769074
>>8770611

The previous AP LP rules are that you can only check out one at a time, but you can come back and get another one (if they're still there are you check out the first one, which they usually aren't, lol). So your hands are tied.

They might change it for this time, but I highly doubt that. If anything, given how they've been restricting the rules to "one dress per household", they may go one step further and specify "one LP per household". Make sure you check all of the blogs for any rules on purchases, use google chrome to autotranslate if you can't read moonrunes. Generally the online shop will list the rules in the LP category (which isn't up yet, keep checking the site until it is).

I guess nobody's answering because if you put two in your cart and check out AP might cancel your whole order, which means more for someone else. I'm geniunely not impressed by this year's LPs, though, so meh. Hope everyone manages to get the LP they want.
>>
>>8770569

Crayons. It looks much better as a print and not some weird knitted blob.

I still have mine somewhere, I got the black skirt and it's really cute so I illogically kept them together as a set.
>>
>>8770473
You got the legendary dick socks in the crap color

>How lucky
>>
>All the IW happy packs are sold out
>no invoice
p-please no

I sent an email to them just in case. Has anyone had luck when reaching out to them, or do they tend to be unresponsive?
>>
>>8770473
Are you gonna sell your dick socks? I kind of want them..
>>
>>8771301
Thank you for answering anon! If that is the case, I will try to go for my first choice and if I can get the other, if rules allow me.

I remember about three or four+ years ago that AP would let everyone buy one LP set in every choice in one color so it would be like:

1sax jsk set
1 pink special set
1 black salo set
Per person/household
So one in every style and in one color of the three choices. But it looks like that changed.
>>
>>8771344

three or four+ years ago would be the international webshop, which either didn't have any rules, or didn't implement them. Not even the "two dress per buyer" rules.

AP jp has had the "one LP per order" rule for quite a few years now, it's just that the rule didn't apply to the old international webshop. Maybe that's part of the reason why they closed that international shop. I wish their japanese webshop didn't suck so bad, though, the international webshop seemed to crash less and drop items from the cart less often.
>>
>>8771349
I don't even think that's it. I think that they are not compensating for the increased traffic
>>
Looks like they did a reveal for Liz Lisa and they look cute cute
>>
File: S150-0050-0_main.jpg (112 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
S150-0050-0_main.jpg
112 KB, 600x750
5000 sweet set - sold out
>>
File: S150-0051-0_main.jpg (104 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
S150-0051-0_main.jpg
104 KB, 600x750
5000 casual set
>>
File: S150-0101-0_main.jpg (118 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
S150-0101-0_main.jpg
118 KB, 600x750
15000 casual set
>>
File: S150-0100-0_detail_03.jpg (115 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
S150-0100-0_detail_03.jpg
115 KB, 600x750
15000 sweet set
>>
File: S150-0250-0_main.jpg (122 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
S150-0250-0_main.jpg
122 KB, 600x750
25000 set - sold out
>>
Does anyone know if I'll have trouble if I order from meta with someone else's paypal?
>>
>>8771328
Very sorry anon, but they're not mine. I got the picture from a blog.
>>
>>8772027
I don't think so, I ordered with my mothers paypal a while back and Meta did ask me why the names were different, but they let me explain and the sale went through. Meta's customer service is glorious.
>>
>>8772229
Thank You! I was kind of worried about it
>>
>>8771708
I regret not getting this when I still had the chance to, ugh.
>>
File: img04.jpg (347 KB, 612x859) Image search: [Google]
img04.jpg
347 KB, 612x859
Any other gulls going for the Twinkle Doll set? I'm trying for lavender or black, I just love how cute the dress is.
>>
>>8771697
Should have gone with the casual set. The sweet set's dress seems like some basic bitch shit.
>>
does anyone know what time the LPs will be posted on the online shop? I tried looking on Lolita Updates and on the AP site but there is no info on that.
>>
Really stupid question, bear with me.

Do any of these get sold in person before the usual lucky pack day (on new years)?

My work gave me a long weekend and so ill be in Japan Dec.25-27.

I feel like its a stretch since most lucky packs are sold new years day...
>>
>>8772874
Probably at noon Japan time like every single fucking release they do
>>
>>8772669
I'm considering it, no idea which colour and I'm hoping someone getting it in-store will review/comment because of
>>8768923
>>8768931
if it turns out to be crap I might try for meta

>still haven't bothered to start figuring out how tenso/whatever I need to use for meta would work out

>>8773058
AP's and Meta's are both 23 iirc, you might find some going at that time too?
>>
>>8773058
Most AP stores start their sale on 19th-20th
>>
>>8773058
No, just reserves
AP has reserves on 19-20, 23, and 26-27. You can reserve to pick up on New Years
>>
>>8771695
>>8771697

The sweet set looked so cute...too bad...but I'd feel uncomfortable with the worry of either this would fit or not since I'm a medium...

I'm thinking of buying the casual set, would it be worth it anons?
>>
>>8771708
I'm sure it's going to sound stupid, but is there a guarantee to try to buy it secondhand or via an in-store SS?
>>
In my adventures in resin jewellery-making I've ended up with a lot of 'quality control duds'. They only have really minor issues, like a single bubble, or fleck of dust ruining the smooth texture, so I couldn't justify keeping the them and I've got a big box of random ones now.

Are people interested in lucky packs or eveb blind bags for things like that?
The pieces sell for $15-20 US each normally, so I was thinking like $65 for 5 in a LP or $5 for a single blind bag?
>>
>>8774088
Uhh, make that $10 a blind bag. I wasn't really thinking about that.
>>
>>8774088
Depending on what kind of stuff you make/your style, I would definitely be interested!
>>
File: beth.jpg (65 KB, 290x387) Image search: [Google]
beth.jpg
65 KB, 290x387
Has anyone ever gotten a VM or Beth lucky pack? Considering I love just about everything VM releases, it seems worth it to me, even with SS fees.
>>
>>8773060
Last year they posted the lucky packs online at some weird time, because I remember I everyone else was awake in the house while I was trying to score a lucky pack, and usually I'm trying to get releases at 3/4am depending on the time of the year.
>>
>>8770532
Last two times I got a meta LP it was honestly nothing to sweat about, unless suddenly everyone has decided they want a meta pack this year...one year I waited like 3 days to decide and they still had them up, I find that for their winter LP's they seem to take a couple days at least to sell out. If you really want it then get it as soon as they come out but I don't expect a bloodbath or something like that.
>>
>>8774088
$65 seems a bit expensive without seeing your work as it doesn't seem like too much of a discount when people could just buy the specific products they like from you without faults. And since they're blind bags people won't be able to see what's wrong so they may be put off from purchasing in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_20151220_014216.jpg (28 KB, 1330x158) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151220_014216.jpg
28 KB, 1330x158
Uhhh, water?
>>
>>8774349
In Japanese, one of the characters for Wednesday is 水, which translates as water
>>
>>8774353
Oh I figured it was engrish, just thought it was funny, thank you tho
>>
>>8774088
For blind bags of defect items, your prices seem a little high anon. >>8774123
I love Beth too, but I've never seen what their LPs are like, so I'm hesitant to buy one.
>>
Goddamn still no invoice from IW and I ordered the day lucky packs went up
>>
>>8774565
I'm sorry for your loss anon
>>8774088
That's pretty high. If you have examples of your work, or sort them by colour/theme/item, you could do 5 for 35. If it's totally random, go lower. Make sure you state how much the pieces in the bag would cost normally, because that can be a pretty big factor in getting people to buy LPs and blind bags.
I know a lot of work goes into making resin pieces, and it's expensive to make, but you'd be making more of a profit than if you keep them in a box.
>>
Is anyone planning to get the 16200yen AP lucky pack, who would want to trade the blouse for the special set one?

I like the blouse of the cheaper set better, but the cut of the dress from the special set more.
>>
>>8774088
$10 for what you admit is an inferior quality/'quality control' dud' item is really steep. I would do $35 for a pack of 5. As someone else said, it would be better if you can organize them by theme/color. ("Pink blind bag," "Classic blind bag," etc)
>>
How quickly do you think the AP packs will go this year? I have my eye on the salopette, but if it's a bloodbath then I'm probably not going to bother.
>>
>>8775846

This is just my personal prediction, but I think this year's print doesn't suck as bad as last years (or at least, it's more coherent than last year's mish mash). A lot of girls are still into pastel sweet, even if cgl has some vocal anons who are not, and most girls do target the LPs simply because they're cheap. So I think it'll go fairly fast.

The salos do tend to sell out like a half minute slower than other main pieces in any given bloodbath, though, so I do think you stand an okay chance as long as your internet connection isn't too sucky.
>>
>>8774353
This. Every day of the week is an element and in the case of Wed. It's water
>>
>>8774565
I emailed them a couple days ago and got a pretty speedy response. They said they'd finish packing everything up then send out invoices. I sent them my order # in the email and she confirmed that my order was accounted for, and they just need to send the invoice. I ordered the same day as you, so I imagine you're good too! When in doubt, just email then with your order # and ask if you got it.
>>
>>8774088
If you are gonna sell 5 defective pieces for $65 ($13 a pop) then it's not even a deal and many would rather just buy your normal pieces instead. You are setting your prices too high and many of those blind bags will just sit collecting dust.
>>
Does anyone know what the measurements on the AP Whip Factory pack will be? I haven't seen any info on it on their site or on Lolita Updates.
>>
So there's still no time on when the Meta packs will be released tomorrow, what time have they released them in the past? Some Anons are saying they release at 12pm Japan time?
>>
>>8776619
Well, of course not. It hasn't been released it. With that said, its full back shirring so it will probably be like a max of 105cm
>>
>>8776709
I'm not sure either, but I'd check the website at 12PM JST if I were you just in case.
>>
Does anyone have experience purchasing a Swimmer lucky pack and how much did shipping cost you? The archive only comes up with people who bought their lps in person.
>>
>>8777050
Last thread or one before that had someone who bought it through a SS, and apparently the shipping was a fucking nightmare- something like $100 for a $30 LP. But they also said it came with a ton of stuff, and was worth it. So, up to you.
I really want a Swimmer LP too, but the shipping is so painful that it's just not feasible when I need to buy gifts and things too.
>>
>>8775850
Agreeing, I would definitely buy whip factory myself if I hadn't already blown my cash.
It's a shame it's hard to find AP lucky pack pieces second hand because the lower prices and larger sizing always means that they stay in demand to the newbie crowd.
>>
Meta tweeted the time for the LP release is 5pm JST so... 17 hours to go.
>>
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 1013x937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 1013x937
>>8776764
>>8776768

Anons, it starts on 12/23 at 12 AM JST
>>
>>8777400
Oops I meant 17:00 JST. And 22AM for PST.
>>
>>8777050
>>8777352
Is there any info about this year's Swimmer LP?

And does anyone know if there's just any generic cute shit shop LPs? I'd even take Daiso or something at this rate because we don't even have one of those here.
>>
>>8777401
*12 AM fuck

Also, did anyone notice how their Japanese website is selling the random packs for 10,000 yen and the English site for 10,800?
>>
>>8777404
10800 is with tax included stupid
>>
>>8777400
Anons, I'm more of a classic-sweet person and am having a hard time here, but should I try Bordeaux or antique white? Also is it worth trying the medium length than short length?
>>
>>8777409
Shit, I'm an idiot not not noticing that. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>8777403
Nevermind, I found the swimmer info. I don't really see anything I want so I'll pass.

http://ameblo.jp/swimmer-press/entry-12101589355.html
>>
I know I, way too late to buy a Liz Lisa Lucky Pack, but what are my chances to buy the 13,000 and the LizMelo packs on Yahoo Auctions and such?
>>
Good luck to all the east coast lolitas trying to get AP lucky packs at 4 am.
I'm going for Twinkle Doll, so hopefully the blood bath is not too bad. (I don't really like buying from SF so hopefully I get it)
>>
>>8777422
Let's pray for each other anon, it'll be up for me at 1am, and also will try twinkle doll. I hope you get yours too anon.
>>
>>8777422
>>8777443
Good luck, gulls. I'll see you in the pit.
>>
>>8777413

Get the one that suits your skintone. If you look okay in both of them, get the one that works with your closet more. I was going to say red tends to be overpowering on a lot of skintones (I think they chose it to appeal to the Chinese lolitas, Chinese New Year isn't too far off), but there's a rare handful of girls who look better in white than antique white, in which case red jsk with pure white blouse may look better. As for the wardrobe aspect, run through your non-main-pieces and see what other coords you can make with either one. The dress with more coords that you can pull from your existing wardrobe will be easier to change up into different coords without you spending more money, so it's better value for money.

As for the length, average Japanese girl's height is around 155cm. If you're shorter, chances are the longer skirt will make you look stumpy. If you're taller than 168-ish cm, I'd say the longer skirt is almost definitely a better choice. If in-between, you'll have to decide for yourself which you prefer. If you only have shorter skirts you might want to consider adding in some variety by adding a long skirt.
>>
>>8777415
The photo is just an example. They're filled with 100% random shit
>>
just got my IW invoice! too bad the paypal yen to dollar is down to 117 today ugh :( it was 120 the last time i bought something
>>
Are the swimmer lps going to be available online or is it a pay the ss and hope for the best?
>>
What's IW's email? I cant find it anywhere on the site and haven't got an invoice yet
>>
>>8772669
What are the measurements for this?
>>
>>8777728
>>8776764
presumably the same applies for the other set released at the same time, no?
>>
Anyone going for Meta's packs?
>>
>>8777795
If I cannot get Twinkle Doll in black I want a dark Meta LP
>>
>>8777795
I am. I'm in desperate need of some new blouses and Metas blouses usually suit me really well. From my experience with past LPs I'm not hoping for any good accessories, and the skirts can be a miss sometimes but they're easy to sell,
>>
>>8777795
I am. 2 darks and 1 light.
>>
>>8777795
It'll hopefully be my first lucky pack. Good luck to everyone!
>>
D-day motherfuckers
>>
Three more hours until Meta packs!
>>
>>8777994
You mean 8 hours
>>
>>8777995
Fuck, you're right. I didn't see the post about them being released at 5 PM.
>>
>>8777795
I'm going for a dark and a light pack. I'll probably sell the blouses since I know they won't fit or save them as gifts for people's b-days.
>>
>>8777422
are AP lucky packs tonight? At 3 am central us time?
>>
>>8777795
>Meta Packs Released at 5PM JST
>AP Packs Released at 6PM JST

Shit...it's going to be hard for me to decide to either be safe and snag the Meta's dark random pack before trying to snag AP's Twinkle Doll.
I wish it was the opposite.
>>
>>8778269
Yup! Good luck.
>>
>>8777795
man, I was thinking about skipping out on them but idk. There's no other LPs I want and even if I end up selling most of the stuff I like getting LP's just for the fun of it. I also have a shitload of points so I'll probably just go for it.
>>
>>8778313
Screw it, I'm gonna throw my money on both Meta and AP (I still want a Liz Lisa LP) Thank god I have a well-paying job now.
>>
what section of the website will the meta packs be listed in?

Half an hour and counting
>>
>tfw you're too stupid to order from Anjelic Pretty

I made the Tenso account but I just got too anxious about screwing everything up and gave up.

I DON'T DESERVE AP
>>
On AP's site, once I put the lucky pack in my cart is it secured as mine or will I have to check out fast? I have never ordered through the new Japanese site before.
>>
>>8778477
As long if you confirm your identity to tenso by using a copy of your ID and address then you're good to go. You'll be fine anon. Just have faith anon.
>>
>>8778478
>check out fast
No, just take your sweet time to browse the website :^)
>>
>>8778481
come on lets have a nice clean game
>>
>>8778478
I've never tried gaining an AP LP before, but I can tell you that this will be similar with BTSSB/AATP LPs. Check out as fast as you can because you might get an error online. It's happened to me before when I tried AP's 2013 LP.
>>
>>8778485
*I meant, I've never gained an AP LP before...fuck my phone...

Well...it's 15 minutes until Meta's LPs. I'll try for the dark pack because I don't like Meta's sweet prints. Good luck to everyone!
>>
I'm so nervous
>>
10 mins
>>
>>8778488
>>8778487

I'm praying to Mana-sama for his blessings to all of us for these LP events to come, so that may we all have an LP.
>>
I usually stay out of LP madness but not this time. Will there be a trade thread somewhere once people start to receive their packs? Or do they just do invdividual sales/trades posts?
>>
>>8778489
Good luck to you Anon!
>>
File: tmp_18325-wuh444355323.gif (190 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18325-wuh444355323.gif
190 KB, 500x281
>>8778487
Me too, anon...
>>
5 mins
>>
The servers are starting to get slow
>>
File: 1450283096177.png (76 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450283096177.png
76 KB, 300x300
>>8778493
>>
>>8778490
I mean, just check the bst thread or sales groups. they're LPs but people don't do anything specific for them in terms of selling. if you mean you want to maybe trade LP items for other LP items just make a regular trade post but specify that.
>>
websites slowing down....
>>
Oh god meta died gg lucky packs
>>
File: 1442331114453.png (631 KB, 1095x952) Image search: [Google]
1442331114453.png
631 KB, 1095x952
>tfw error
>>
died
>>
RIP META
>>
I'm just getting a blank page
>>
>>8778508
Same here anon. Holy shit.
>>
>>8778508
Same.
>>
>>8778508
I blame China
>>
>>8778508
when did it get this bad, I remember when you can wait for days b4 getting one
>>
Did I just stay up for nothing. The meta lips won't all be gone will they?
>>
dude what the hell, are this many people really getting meta LP's? is there a print everyone's trying to get or something? literally I remember last year it took like 3 days for them to sell out
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-12-23 00.03.28.png (39 KB, 1131x461) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-12-23 00.03.28.png
39 KB, 1131x461
Aw fuck
>>
When I went on their Rakuten, the following had already sold out:
Medium length JSK set in Dark Red
Mini length JSK set in Generation (Cream) and Dark Red

Skirt LPs and OP sets all still available. I'd have grabbed what I wanted from the Rakuten but it's already sold out ;_;
>>
It's going to take more than that to get rid of me meta
>>
>>8778517
I'm not getting that, the website is loaded but that page is blank
>>
According to Meta's Rakuten, all colors of Medium are sold out.
>>
is anyone getting anything?
>>
>>8778518
>>8778521

so is it just people trying to get the special set then? cause I don't care about that one, I just want the skirt set
>>
>>8778523
me2
>>
>>8778522
Ok you can all shoot me in the head for this, but are the skirt packs random or are they exactly like the picture?
>>
>>8778525
random
>>
>>8778525
read the details in the image from >>8769049
>>
>>8778525
is "lucky", you don't know what you get. It might be the same, it might not
>>
still just a blank page how about you guys?
>>
has anyone gotten through yet? like the other anon I'm just getting a loaded blank page
>>
>>8778530
same
>>
>>8778530
same
>>
>>8778526
>>8778527
>>8778529

Oh thank god, I was worried that I'd get these hideous skirts from the picture. Ugh now I'm deciding on either grabbing dark or light.
>>
>>8778523
>>8778524
I can still add both dark and light skirt set to my rakuten cart so I'm guessing they're still available
>>
how're things looking on Rakuten Anon? You're our only link to the world beyond this hell
>>
>>8778535
well, I mean, you still could, you just won't know until you open it
>>
>>8778535
lol I'm hoping to get the white and black skirt from the picture
>>
>>8778538
Other anon is right about the medium-lengths being sold out. But the 10000 yen lucky packs are still available.
>>
I was planning to use Tenso for my order because then I can avoid the EMS fees, so when the main site went down I checked and you can still order all the sets off Rakuten! Also Tenso is having a promo of 4000 yen off when you spend 30,000 yen on Rakuten (even from multiple stores).

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/metamoonline/c/0000000148/
>>
does the abyss stare back?
>>
I mostly want the square neck Blouse more than anything.

I wonder if metas recent site update has anything to do with the issues.
>>
>>8778539
>>8778540
Right, I mean yeah. I have a closet with light colors, so would it be safe to just stick with the light pack? Or just give the dark pack a try?
>>
Red OP is gone, but the other two are available.
Black Mini-length JSK still available.
Thinking of getting that since Medium is sold out...
>>
>>8778548
fuck
the red OP was my last chance

fuck meta and rakuten
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-03-22-05.png (132 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-03-22-05.png
132 KB, 1440x2560
>>
new years sales it is. Fuck
>>
>>8778541
>>8778521
>>8778518

Sold Out:
JSK in medium length, all colours
JSK in mini length, all colours
OP in dark red

Other Rakuten anon, do you know if the stock between both is the same, or is international stock different (ie is there a chance if the website finally loads?)
>>
>>8778559
I'm out
>>
>>8778559
To add, the skirt bags are saying "sold out" but are letting me add to cart from the product page.
>>
>>8778559
I have no idea, sorry!
Are you looking at Rakuten jp or Rakuten global?
For some reason, some things are showing as in stock on global for me?
>>
>>8778547
I dunno, if you don't have your heart set on getting anything in particular I would just go for either, just remember it's leftover skirt fabric and stock they're trying to get rid of (not stock with imperfections but just stock they couldn't move) so there might be a chance you'll get something weird (like last year everyone got these ugly poofmonster raschel lace bows)

if you don't like something though I've found that they seem to be pretty easy to sell - if you price the blouse and the skirt at 50 it pays for itself so there's that.

anyways to more directly answer your question, if you think you could work potential pieces from the dark pack into your wardrobe i don't see why not. Just be weary that somethings may not fit exact themes in your wardrobe i.e. if your wardrobe is all black with religious prints, you might get black socks but they may have glittery snowflakes all over them.
>>
ladies it's been an honor.

Same time next year?
>>
>>8778566
Global! I'm having the same, plus in-stock items showing as out-of-stock, the only way to tell is to see if they'll let me add to basket
>>
>>8778559
Tenso anon, I ordered through the Japanese site.
>>
>>8778564
I only see the dark set being sold out.
>>
>>8778568
>may have glittery snowflakes
or dicks
>>
>>8778571

This has happened on Rakuten for me now.
>>
Do you need to do the whole identity verification process before buying anything via Tenso?
>>
>>8778576
No. You just need to do the ID thing to get them to ship the things to you.
>>
>>8778574
I'm so bummed I didn't get the dick socks that year. I think I got purple socks with little cat feet/paw pads on the bottom instead. Cute and normal but also literally don't go with my wardrobe. Not that dick socks would either, but.
>>
The day we finally hugged meta to death.
>>
>>8778577
Sweet, thank you kind gull!
>>
>>8778571
Ah, I see! I was primarily looking at Rakuten jp.
I couldn't figure out my Tenso details fast enough to get the black mini JSK.
Ah well. The more I stared at the print, the more I was weirded out by it haha. So I'm not too bummed. Wallet is safe.
>>
File: 4484549797.gif (955 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
4484549797.gif
955 KB, 300x162
>tfw angelic pretty's check out page won't translate for me
>tfw not having any idea what anything fucking says
>>
god fucking damn it
the front page finally loaded for me and i tried to go to the LP page and it crashed again
>>
>>8778586
The translate page plugin always fails me at Y!Japan and Mbok. I just copy the text and paste it into a Google translate page. Ghetto but it does the trick.
>>
>>8778542
thanks anon, scored a light skirt pack through rakuten using tenso. finally success.
>>
how do I put Tenso telephone umber in rakuten? it asks for one byte number (?????)
>>
>>8778597
Are you using half-width numbers? Sorry if that doesn't help
>>
Aaaaaaaand META SKIRT PACKS ARE SOLD OUT!!!

Fuck this shit, I was trying to copy paste on my chrome from my tenso address and it didn't even let me. Ugh, now I lost my skirt pack thanks to stupid chrome.

I'll admit I was dumb for not knowing to use my rakuten account. Oh well...

Who's going to try AP's LP?
>>
>>8778600
I literally had it in my cart and was about to confirm purchase. Cue ridiculous sobbing.
>>
>>8778600
this is fucked up man

meta skirt LP's arent supposed to be like this
>>
Black OP still in stock I think
>>
>>8778605
>>8778600
>>8778606

Same here anons. Ugh god. My deepest condolences to us all who couldn't snag the Meta LPs
>>
>>8778606
Maybe they just had a small leftover stock this year?
>>
>>8778612
That may be possible, all their last releases have been pretty big hits.
>>
Now Meta is redirecting me to a admin login page
>>
3 MINUTES LEFT FOR AP LPS TO COME OUT. Good luck to everyone and may Mana-sama bless you all. And I hope that everyone who didn't grab their packs yet gets their chance with AP.
>>
>>8778612
that's another possibility. damn, I just really wanted that fully shirred bell-sleeve blouse. I wanted it while it was up in the store but even though I want it I simultaneously think it's kinda fug so I didn't want to pay full price for it. Oh well, I'm sure someone else will hate it and put it up for sale.
>>
File: 648564855.gif (298 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
648564855.gif
298 KB, 500x333
I GOT A LAVENDER TWINKLE DOLL SET
OR AT LEAST MANAGED TO CONFIRM THE PURCHASE.

Praise Mana-sama.
>>
>>8778622
>I ALMOST GOT TWINKLE DOLL IN PINK
>was about to confirm payment until...
>There's no item in cart

*Throws desk*
>>
PRAISE MANA-SAMA, I GOT THE SET I WANTED.
That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
>>
I managed to get the JSK set in my preferred colorway. Good luck to everyone still going!
>>
YEAAHH Got Whip Factory JSK set in Sax :D
>>
>>8778628
Me too! The site wasn't too bad. It was slow but nothing timed out or crashed for me and I was able to check out easily.
>>
>AP being easier to get than Meta
What has the world come to...
>>
>>8778630
God damn anon, I'm so sorry...

But holy shit, I'm relieved to hear that everyone else here has their AP LPs!!!
>>
I'm honestly really surprised the Twinkle Doll sets sold out before anything else.
>>
>>8778631
>>8778634
Yay for everybody!

I'm super surprised that it went easier than Meta, but it's probably because AP has a way better and sturdier website than Meta. Nothing times out or crashed for me, either, just super slow.
>>
Missed out on the JSK set, so I went for the salopette set instead.

Didn't want to do this but I guess here's to hoping for the USA site.
>>
Alright anons, who of you will try to grab their LPs secondhand? Like, is it worth trying to do so with any brand who released LPs?
>>
Twinkle Doll got taken out of my cart twice. Not upset since I got last years LP which basically almost looks the same but came with a bag. And Whip Factory was too ugly imo.
Is this it for actual brand lucky packs now?
>>
>>8778643
Same, well at least the bag's in there. It sucks that AP no longer releases bags. That would've been nice anyway.

>>8778641
It is if you check in Lolita sales groups, including Mbok and Yahoo Japan Auctions. But expect loads of scalpers, I've seen that shit happen all the time.
>>
When I was on the order page where you had to select your payment methods; there were none so I assumed it glitched out?
>>
AP was surprisingly easy. Got the pack I wanted. To people who didn't get one, fear not! They randomly restock. Last year they restocked like 3 times and eventually sold items from the pack individually. Granted, they may have over produced then.
>>
WHO STOLE MY FUCKING LUCKY PACK OUT OF MY FUCKING CART?!?!?!?!?!!!!! I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF IF I FIND WHO DID IT I WILL SERIOUSLY BREAK THEIR FUCKING ARMS!!!
>>
>>8778651
I feel bad but reading this made me laugh
>>
How come Meta haven't updated their site even though there is still stock left on the rakuten site?
>>
File: received_1635068526757707.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
received_1635068526757707.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>8778651
hey anon calm down maybe
>>
>>8778651
I feel your anger anon. Holy shit, I was pissed when I was just about to finish my order that the "no item" error showed up. UGH.
>>
>>8778649
Well, let's see. I remember that Baby did a random restock in back when they released their 2014 lucky packs. So hopefully Ap will do the same thing.
>>
uhhhh I just added a meta skirt pack to my cart, is the site and rakuten stock different or is the site just having issues and the stock hasn't been updated or
>>
>>8778662
I think they restocked almost everything. If any gulls were having a hard time with Meta you should try again.
>>
>>8778664
Managed to get my chosen cut x colourway into my cart, it's running super slow now though. I hope I get it!
>>
If anyone got an extra set of the AP Whip Factory Special Set in Pink please pm me.

I am salty that I got kicked out during checkout.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.