[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream Fantasy Theatre Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: dft_fb_logo.png (47 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
dft_fb_logo.png
47 KB, 207x207
Only a month away so why not have a thread?

> Are you planning on attending the event?
> What are you going to wear?
>>
>>8696571
I see you there OP.
I'm going with friends and my really cute gf. <3

But mannn do i need to start planning my coords.
>>
>>8696571
I heard Lor is going to be there, any proof?
>>
File: dft.jpg (93 KB, 601x826) Image search: [Google]
dft.jpg
93 KB, 601x826
>>8697639
are you retarded? lor and kate are the only people they have listed on the guests page.
>>
>>8696571
lor and girlyhoot are confirmed guests
>>
>>8697717
Not going specifically because Kate is a guest. I am so sick of her shit especially after the kitten drama.
>>
>>8697765
>not wanting to go so you can "trip" and spill a cup of scalding hot tea on Kate and her burando dress
>>
I don't understand the reason why one would have a lolita event at Disney World. You go there for the amusement. You do not dress up in a weird fashion thinking you are a princess so that annoying people can take photos of you. Tourists take photos of the costumed characters, not you. Also Cinderella's Castle is not your castle. You don't own that.

BTW, Disneyland is way better than Disney World. Take it from me I'm an east coast fag who's been to Disneyland more times than Disney World and Disneyland is better.
>>
>>8697765
Thats a pretty petty reason to not going to a lolita con.
>>
File: bFlkjNB.png (208 KB, 336x355) Image search: [Google]
bFlkjNB.png
208 KB, 336x355
>>8697778
>>
>>8697714
What a shitty list of guests. They both are terrible at coording and have an unfortunate man face.
>>
>>8697765
Is she going to bring her kitten to the event?
>>
>>8697778
I bet you're fun at parties
>>
>>8697799
I wear aristocrat from time to time. My nickname is Buzz Killington in the Comm.

What's the point of wearing lolita at Disney World ffs?
>>
Just go to HM's tea party, they have AP
>>
>>8697809
As a huge Disneyfag, it's 100% escapism, the same reason I wear Lolita
>>8697778
>Also Cinderella's Castle is not your castle. You don't own that.

Yes it is. Yes I do. I am a princess. I AM A QUEEEEEEEEN.
>>
Who signed up to be a model? Volunteer?
>>
Well I was going until I found out about Holiday Matsuri. Especially when HM has AP/Lockshop.
>>
I'm planning to attend, and I was chosen to model for one of the brands, though some people might end up being chosen for another so I'm still holding out for that. I actually thought of not going because of the whole farce of Kate being a guest, but I rather have fun and not have her ruin this event when the Florida community seems like such a lovely group to hang with. I still have no idea what to wear though, pray for my sweet sad soul hahaha
>>
>>8702288
>the Florida community seems like such a lovely group to hang with

topkek
>>
>>8698716
I did for model. How long are they going to be announcing who was chosen or whatever
>>
Not going, but considering Florida is such a shit state I don't have much faith in anyone being able to pull off an amazing event. At least they aimed low with the guests and Disney is always fun.
>>
why are the only guests two boring american lolita's, one of them who doesn't want to be part of the lolita commumity and is hated by most everyone?
>>
>>8702360
Just go to HM's event
>>
I will feel really bad for the organizer if this event gets ruined because of Kate and the drama surrounding her. It's not fair if all of the hard work they do planning the event, contacting hotels, contacting vendors, volunteering their time to advertise the event, etc. goes up in flames just because one of the guests they invited a few months ago has turned out to be a drama-mongering lolcow.
>>
>>8702455
The event doesn't seem well organized to me. The fact that their only guests are just regular lolitas is not a good sign. I actually don't have anything against Kate and Lor seems like a cool person who makes fun videos, but they aren't enough of a draw. I actually defended the choice when they were first announced because I was sure they would be adding brand designers or someone else, but I was wrong.
>>
I don't really see a point of going unless you're a model for the fashion show or whatever, and even then, I dont know. Events, guests and all dont seem as great as HM
>>
I'm looking forward to it, though I don't know what to wear.
I went to that tea this summer after seeing them at last years HolMat. It was fun and aside from eh lighting at that tea it was a good event.
I don't expect too much since it's their first con of their own. Makes sense that HM can get bigger guests this year since they have the financial resources of a few years running.

>>8702466
Aren't Haenuli and Royal Princess Alice showing looks in the show?
>>
>>8697778
Someone sounds mad that they didn't get asked for any pictures
>>
>>8702337
This was exactly my reasoning for not going to an event in one of my other hobbies recently, no matter how much other friends liked it. Fuck Florida.
>>
>>8702292
Central Florida's group is chill as hell in my experience, but I know North Florida/Jacksonville was a mess for some time. Maybe you're thinking of them? Pensacola's comm seem small but friendly as well. Since this is Central Florida's event basically, it'll be pleasant. I can't promise this will be a jam-packed exciting con, but it seems like a lot of lolita cons fall short of the normal con experience. I think Lolita is such a specialized hobby, the cons serve more as mega-meets than anything else.

>>8702288
>>8702312
I'm curious about when models will be notified. I hope they send out emails to people who weren't selected, so we're all not waiting for nothing.
>>
>>8703277
People can always ask and see what their response is for those that are still waiting if they are only attending to model.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.