[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personal Researcher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Corbis-42-15980284.jpg (33 KB, 319x480) Image search: [Google]
Corbis-42-15980284.jpg
33 KB, 319x480
I need to hire someone to watch the news for me , I need them to read up on three major news sites , 3 IT sites and a few more specialty sites , read the articles and then come brief me about what is going on.

As time goes by I find myself with less and less time to waste on news websites that are complete and utter bullshit.
Nowadays the bullshit level is off the charts with more butthurt posted as news rather than something new.

So I want to hire someone and train for a few months to read the news for me. I'll check if they did a good job on Sunday and I might even hire two people and keep them separate of each other just to have an extra degree of safety.

However I have no dam idea where to start with this. Obviously those people need to smart so that's expensive and they need to keep objective.

How do I find , train and pay such people ? Has anyone done it ? Is it worth it ? I hate spending 30 minutes or more shifting trough tons of crap and cock bait.
>>
>>1259849
mail me [email protected]

I'll give you my qualifications.
>>
Im not doing it but im curious as to why you want it done
>>
>>1259879
I am an Electrical Engineering Student (2 more years to go, very good grades, never failed a single exam). I have an advanced knowledge of mathematics, electronics and programming - more so than my average peer.

I want to start my own Software company after I graduate so I'm knowledgeable of IT and electronics so I follow these markets -and financial news in general- closely.

You said you wanted a smart person. I've never had my IQ tested so I can't give you that, but my sister did one of those official MENSA tests and got a 139 (which is almost impossible). She's an engineer too (chemical) working as a topwoman for the biggest chemical company in the world (BASF) so I guess I must have pretty good genes.
>>
>>1259849
still waiting for a reply..
>>
>>1259900
>>1260333
My answer was going to be, "find a student."

They'll work for cheap and almost always have recent experience in doing research and summarizing articles.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.