[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who lost 11 grand anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: fuckme.jpg (77 KB, 796x597) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.jpg
77 KB, 796x597
Ask a guy who lost 11 grand anything.
>>
>>1258603
i dont get it
>>
>>1258603
do you plan to produce progeny?

>if yes

why?
>>
>>1258603
This was a waste of a thread and a strange way to say you bought a car. But hey, its AMA so..

>Why did you buy a car that cost more than your annual salary?
>What did you work out for your payment plan?
>What type of vehicle?
>What do you do for a living that you only make 24K?
>Why are you on /biz/? You clearly arent concerned about making financially wise decisions..
>>
>>1258634
I want to say he bought the car for $34,955 and then subsequently sold it for $24000 thus incurring a loss
>>
>>1258637
ah yes I am going to say you are correct.
>Inb4 it was the wrong color
>>
>>1258603

Someone I know bought a car for 18k, jewcluding the fees and other bs. 7 years later poor lad paid 34k so far.

Refinance here. Refinance there. 28% Apr here. And to this day, 2500 is still owed on it.
>>
File: 611pLabH+0L.jpg (93 KB, 600x1035) Image search: [Google]
611pLabH+0L.jpg
93 KB, 600x1035
>>1258606
>>
>>1258656
makes you wonder how many people do that with their own vehicles.
>>
>>1258657
>take transit and waste an extra 3 hours of my day
Yeah no thank you. Ill keep my vehicle
>>
>buy out of the money calls for $11k
>shitload of calls on MGT
>low odds but you gotta risk big to earn big
>calls expire worthless
>feelsbad.jpg ;_;

m-maybe next time a grandma dies I'll invest the inheritance better
>>
>>1258880
This. Standing in the rain after a 10 hour work day to wait for a bus that may or may not show up within 30 minutes of when it is supposed to and takes half an hour to go five miles is overrated. I think I'd rather get in my car and get home before my dinner is cold and my daughter goes to bed.

People without cars are so self righteous about how a car is a money pit. If you buy a reliable used car and do routine maintenance, the convenience is well worth the cost unless you live someplace like Manhattan or Toyko where driving/parking is so prohibitively expensive.
>>
File: Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0.jpg (41 KB, 586x351) Image search: [Google]
Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0.jpg
41 KB, 586x351
If you are going to buy a car only buy cars that appreciated.

911 GT3s always appreciate
>>
>>1258603
how do u lost it?
>>
>>1258923
Buying a depreciating car. Only wage cucks are dumb enough to do this.
>>
>>1258927
>>1258917
Clearly you're a retard
>>
File: Depreciation.jpg (86 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
Depreciation.jpg
86 KB, 898x701
>>1258927
Yes he should have bought one of those cars that increases in value over time. Damned fool.
>>
>>1258912
>defensive car owner justifying money wasted
>>
>>1259042
time is money and some jobs require a vehicle
>>
>>1258879

I've heard horror stories.

For instance this 18 year old walked into a car lot, got talked into trading in his car he bought 3 months ago. Traded it in for a new car, still had 4k neg on his old one. Both with 28% Apy. The sales guy got him to take a loan out for the 4k at 14% Apr to cover the neg.

Happens everyday.

Another story is a dude had a BMW. Threw his whole income tax return to fixing it, couldn't get it fixed. Traded it in with neg on it (forget the amount) to get a new Nissan. He now pays 750 a month and has child support. Hear the dude eats cerial everyday at work.

I'm rockin' my 3% and hate my car, car payment, and everything involved in financing a car. Never again will I. I could only imagine these peoples positions.

It's not even funny. It's fucking disgusting that this happens.
>>
File: TBGT Champagne.jpg (283 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TBGT Champagne.jpg
283 KB, 1920x1080
I love my 97 Camry. She's always gotten me where I needed to go and I've had her since highschool.
I've eaten in it.
I've fucked in it.
I've slept in it.

Best story
>Be 21 and stop at a red light with windows rolled down
>Young couple waiting at bus stop.
>Cute girl was pissed at her hipster boyfriend for taking too long to get ready and missing the bus.
>Guy screams "It's like you don't even care about my feelings!"
>I yell out "Why are you dating a pussy who makes you take the bus?"
>Girl beams me a big smile.
>Guy gets pissy and yells "you're driving a piece of shit, shut the fuck up"
>Cut him out with "Why is your mouth open? No one's dick is out."
>Girl is outright laughing at her boyfriend now
>follow up immediately with "You're cute, I'm getting bubble tea, get in"
>She takes the perfect opportunity to spite the little bitch
>He tries to grab her, she shakes him off, light goes green, she get's in laughing.
>Guy left looking like a total bitch.
>Got some fuckin' chatime, hit it off, fucked, and had a great summer fling.

Get a cheap used honda/toyota or end up as a little fag being ditched at a bus stop with nothing but his skinny jeans.

I imagine that his bus ride home was similar to The Wolf of Wallstreet's ending. Alone and surrounded by other losers.
>>
>>1258637
>buying a 34k car when you make 24k a year
That's just idiotic.
>>
>>1259490
>things that never happened
cool story
>>
>>1259490
>Bubble tea

As much as that makes you a fag anon I can't aruge that chicks love buble tea.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.