[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else gets a sick, twisted pleasure from buying everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: jeff.jpg (433 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
433 KB, 1600x1065
Who else gets a sick, twisted pleasure from buying everything from Amazon? Jeff Bezos is a filthy rich creep who probably masturbates to the thought of putting small stores out of business, but hot dog, his prices are low. I'm starting to enjoy helping Amazon become the only store in the world.
>>
>>1253721

it's not his fault really. big chain stores put small stores out of business long ago, and everyone hates going there. From the giant parking lot, to the long lines, to the underpaid know nothing employees, walking half a mile to find the department. Then when you finally get there, low and behold, they don't have what you need and you wasted almost an hour of your busy schedule. Call and ask before you go? Fat fucking luck chump, the monkeys working there won't know shit or give you straight up false information. Even some of the big shitty chains are going under to even larger chains. Cya circuit city, byebye radioshack, eat shit best buy, maybe frys will survive? Doubtful. Kmart? get shit on by walmart tiny ass store. Target tried to appeal to the "progressive" crowd and women selling "slightly better than dogshit" and they are eating that shit now too trying to keep up with the hip kids and their lingo.

fuck all of them, walmart is only being propped up by putting themselves right ontop poverty stricken neighborhoods and sucking up all that delicious EBT and welfare from people who are too stupid for internet and too poor for a car so they walk there

I even get my grocheries from amazon now, I refuse to shop at walmart/target and all thats left are these fuck you in the ass hippie chains price gouging your dick off because they run a shitty business model and trash something like 60% of their food. Tell me how amazon is able to deliver to my door with free nylon bags in a 1 hour window that I chose for the same price or cheaper than these shit stores. Tell me why they need to charge me 50 cents just for a fucking paper or plastic bag. Tell me why I'm sitting in a 10 person line because you have 3 registers open at prime time, when you are paying these poor suckers HALF the hourly wage of an amazon delivery driver.

fuck em.
>>
>>1253721
remember when big chains where seen as the devil?

capitalism at work, thinking amazon will remain the only one is like thinking apple was going to be the only smartphone provider when they dominated the market
>>
File: 1446742369362.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1446742369362.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>1253769
>big chain stores put small stores out of business long ago, and everyone hates going there.
>>
>>1253779
you dumb nigga? walmart puts stores up that run at a loss in small towns until everyone closed their doors, then they jack up prices to make a profit. Most of their stores run a 1-3% margin. Tell me how a small store is going to survive running margins that low
>>
>fuck em

my sentiments exactly. I can order booze, clean underwear, and food and have it all delivered to my office that fucking day? then we I read about some shoddy local place that gave shit service closing its doors I start jerking off.
>>
>>1253721
This desu

>b-but amazon is unethical

Suck my cock
>>
>>1254780
>unethical
not even libtards, betas and women say this.
everyone loves Amazon, I don't get why you feel edgy for liking it
>>
>>1254789
>everyone loves Amazon

Except people who sell shit on Amazon.
>>
>>1254800
Who cares about these faggots?
Not even SJWs cry here.
>>
>>1254789
Hippies and NEETs like Richard Stallman say its unethical

Me, I could fare less about warehouse workers and truckers. Amazon runs a tight fucking ship
>>
>>1254803
>>>/biz/

kek, I knew this place would be a joke
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.