[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 508 credit score >tfw discovering i failed a class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>tfw 508 credit score
>tfw discovering i failed a class the day after walking across stage for college graduation
>i already spent two extra years in undergrad
>another year with no career while friends begin lives

Who else no hope here?
>>
>As if your life only begins after college, if and only if you complete college.

Retake the class and stop being a faggot.

Stop thinking everything must be so strictly regimented and occur in perfect sequence or else you are doomed to failure.
>>
>>1249931
That's a pretty shitty situation, try finishing school abroad to spice things up a bit.
>>
>>1249940
Pretty much this. I'm in a similar situation. All my friends graduated in 2014, I needed an extra semester but failed that too. I'm finally going back this fall.

I prefer to see the bright side of it: I get another chance to go out and get laid and have a fun college experience. There is truly no other environment like university, so many passionate and smart people. Real life is way worse, everyone is stupid and hopeless. I felt hopeless too when I first failed out but now I'm just glad to be moving forward. You should too, OP. You don't HAVE to finish your degree in 4 years. You don't HAVE to do anything, in fact.
>>
>>1249931
Get your shit together and retake the classes faggot. At college your job is to learn, not to party/ dick around with friends. I don't know your situation but it sounds like you're not taking college seriously. Don't worry about what your friends are doing, focus in your future and push through. You've got this.
>>
I just walked across the stage this Sunday. I'm 30, went back at 28, and worked full time throughout. You know what? I feel fucking awesome about the future. You can't change the past Anon. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>1249931
If you'd like to commiserate I'm 29 and got dismissed from college a second time on friday. I've got an ADD diagnosis pending to try to be readmitted.
Not looking good though.

My friends have long since established their careers and family situations.
The only thing left is to channel my failures into a fierce pressure cooker and explode onto the real world.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.