[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enterpreneuring ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: fetish item 1.png (323 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
fetish item 1.png
323 KB, 720x1280
Hey, /biz/ I was visiting this site for the first time. Please be nice.

I was thinking about how many people with fetishes and money there are in the world, and how to develop a product for their needs.

I was literally laughed off /lgbt/ and /pol/ when I presented my idea, so I wanted to know what the hard working intelligent people of /biz/ thought.

Because you guys and girls know how these type of things work and how to do them, your opinion will be very valuable.

I'm thinking about doing a kickstarter thread, and If some of you guys have knowledge of manufaturing issues that may arise, I'll gladly listen to your sage advice

ok, this is my Idea

It's a fetish item

Adult Diapers...but not just any diapers
PINK diapers.
What's different about that, you say?
pink THONG diapers

Pink Thong diapers with GARTERS!!!!

I made a sketch of the idea. thanks for your feedback

(TM) Sass industries 2016
>>
The sketch is a little rough you should try designing one and modeling it
>>
>>1248340
I wish!!!

what do you suggest, like get a diaper and dye it and make a mock up? would this be enough for a manufacturer to construct or what?
>>
>>1248332

well, it's a niche within a niche product. caters to those who, within the fetish world of diaperwearing, like wearing feminine and sexy girly diapers, instead of diapery-diapers.

so i'd say you have a high likelyhood of everyone of those wanting to buy one or support the kickstarter.

because of that i'll say, the success is entirely dependant on how well you can manage to reach out to those people. what corners of the internet do they hang out in? how do you market to them without it being an obvious cash-grab, etc. that's sort of how i'd approach it.

i'd do my research before starting to work on the product.
>>
>>1248347
wow, awesome feedback! I'm actually not a diaper fetishist but I thought that this could become a fun idea. I'm going to do research in the fetish community, but I'm just in the stages of sounding off my idea....For the fetish community I was thinking of having a mock up. just to show that it's a real idea and not some gag item.
>>
>>1248332
Bad idea.

People are into diapers because it makes the other people look/feel like a baby, demeans them, whatever else.

They are not into diapers because they are functional and accidentally pee themselves some time.

This is literally like trying to sell shoes for people with a foot fetish. It's just removing the thing they want. Step in the wrong direction.
>>
>>1248409
Awesome feedback! do you know anyone in the fetish community or are you like using common sense?
>>
>>1248441
I dated a girl who liked to be treated like a child for a little over a year. Lots of diapers, spankings, bossing around, etc.

The topic of 'more fancy nappies' never came up or anything, but i know she wouldn't have been interested.
>>
File: chester-a-arthur-2.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chester-a-arthur-2.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>join fetlife
>get pegged a few times
>ask around during gay orgies what else they stick up their asses
>get ass-pounded a few more times
>start making products they use or products you want them to use
>invest in bengay, both physical and paper traded
>>
>>1248503

-> /fit/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.