[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you shown ANY entrepreneurial inclinations? I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Have you shown ANY entrepreneurial inclinations? I'm not even asking about serious or profitable, I mean anything.

I have not. This makes me sad because you always see on rich people's wiki pages that they had clothes / newspaper businesses as 10 year olds
>>
>>1249311

I never gave a shit about being rich simply because the idea of having a normal home was enough for me.

Usually people like that grow up in more well to do families and want to set their sights higher.

If you start from the bottom, just getting high enough to be middle class is decent enough.

So I wouldn't worry too much. Not everyone is made to be a businessman or entrepreneur. The world would not function if everyone was. We need blue collar workers and tradesmen as well.

That's what I aspired to be instead of doing business, but it's not like you don't have to not care about making some money and investing it either.
>>
>>1249311
>I have not. This makes me sad because you always see on rich people's wiki pages that they had clothes / newspaper businesses as 10 year olds
My father owned a shop and guided by his example I organised a group of kids to make and sell door to door artsy souvenirs out of literal painted garbage, rocks and other easily found free shit. We made enough for snacks and shits. We were like 8 at the time.
Reason I'm telling you this is that since then I've literally never did anything business related except shitposting on /biz/. It's completely meaningless.
>>
>>1249311

don't know if it can count as a entrepreneurial inclination but as a 10 year-old kid I knew some school bullies that stolen shit from stores like icecream, coke and chocolate. I payed them 50% of the actual price of an icecream or chocolate I wanted, they were motivated to acquire goods and get payed for it and I payed a lower price than the market offered.
>>
>>1249311

I started a business last year. I posted about it here.

It's doing well.
>>
File: 0805 - Z3cDSVP.png (40 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
0805 - Z3cDSVP.png
40 KB, 255x200
I wanted to make a living by importing/exporting with China several years ago
Then my family FORCED me to to to university which I absolutely hated
Nowadays I spend my time as a NEET playing vidya and watch anime
thanks dad
>>
File: 1458091856560.png (946 KB, 1400x5552) Image search: [Google]
1458091856560.png
946 KB, 1400x5552
>>1250230
They saved you from the evil Chinaman's trap, be glad.
>>
>>1250233
fascinating. Thanks for posting
>>
>>1250230
It's your fault. Be an adult.
>>
>>1250233
Kek my coworker is an old chinese guy and holy shit his work ethic is non existant. The number of clients company lost because of him is staggering.
>>
I ran a WoW private server on a non-profit, donations only basis when I was 15. Made a $1k profit over a period of 6 months. Not sure if I should feel proud about it but I haven't been able to do anything else after that.
>>
>>1250386
How the hell do people like those manage not to get fired?
>>
File: sigh.jpg (439 KB, 600x977) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
439 KB, 600x977
>>1250233
Chinese people genuinely do not have a soul. I'm not even trying to be glib. It's fascinating really. When you talk to them about art, music, compassion, love, having aspirations or philanthropy they have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
You try to describe the raw emotion that comes from viewing a Rembrandt or listening to a Franz Schubert symphony and you look into their dark, beady, little eyes and you can see that they're empty; they feel nothing, can never even imagine feeling anything because they have no discernible emotions besides greed and jealousy.

>Fun Fact: Some of the most expensive and beautiful art in the world has been held in private collections by Chinese business men for decades. It is never displayed, but rather locked up in safes as "investments" for decades without being viewed. By anyone. Even the industry chink who bought it. They like it because it's "expensive" and white people like it because they can actually feel something from it. They don't understand this experience at all, but decide to buy it anyway because that's what a white person would do and emulating them has done wonders for their economy and country in the past century or so, so why not.

Chinese people are literally colony insect people. Sometimes I think they're millions of beetles wearing human skin that have gained a rudimentary form of speech.
>>
>>1249390
This. I would sell my paintings when I was 8 or 9. People buy because they see you're a kid and it's endearing.
>>
no, but I'm smart as hell & plan on being an entrepreneur
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.