[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Banks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: moon pie.png (93 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
moon pie.png
93 KB, 250x186
How should I decide who my business should bank with, /biz/?
>>
roll a 20 sided die.
>>
>>1247232
What kind of business?

Essentially I'm going to tell you to bank at a small local bank that makes all of it's decisions through a board that meets every Monday or something. If you're looking for a loan, this is a great place to start if you can impress a group of old business men.

If you are looking for online functionality or something like that, go to a big bank.

I use USBank, BMOHarris, and a little dinky bank in my hometown that you've never heard of. USBank and BMO won't give me shit for credit, while I have over a million borrowed from the local bank.

USBank charges me a ton of fees, BMO is very fee friendly ... that's all I got.
>>
>>1247245
Shop
We will likely be looking for a loan as we want a physical property of some sort, what advantages would small/local banks have?
And I'm not sure if there are any around here
>>
>>1247232

It doesn't matter. They are all pretty much the same with respect to a business account.
>>
https://askmagicconch.com/#/ask problem solved
>>
>>1247266
>who do i bank with
>"no"
o-ok
>>
>>1247270
Tax free nigga, don't leave a paper trail I thought you were smarter than this take loans from the mafia
>>
>>1247252
The advantage is your ability to borrow. Maybe you have downpayments, a great credit score, and your business has a healthy positive cash flow ... then it really doesn't matter.

After shit hit the fan in 2008, my credit tanked, I rebuilt quickly. The small bank in town was able to look through my financials and give me a loan, even though my credit got fucked.

Just one example I guess.

For you it will probably be transaction fees that you should look at.
>>
How much would we be talking to take out loan wise? I was thinking of just borrowing rent for a shop for a year and around 5k for general stock.
>>
>>1247245
Why do you use USBank if it charges you a ton of fees?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.