[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do with $15,000?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: weirdos.png (767 KB, 607x457) Image search: [Google]
weirdos.png
767 KB, 607x457
Hey /biz/ I got about 15k sitting in a TFSA and have no idea what I should do with it. I was thinking about investing it all in SPY, BRK-B, FB, and TD.TO stocks, but frankly I don't trust the state of the market and am hesitant to do so.

What would you do with 15k?
>>
Id suggest getting a realllllly good set of knee pads.

You can get some good ones for like £80 $140ish, that will be the first step in turning £80 into another 15g.
>>
>>1239876
>BRK-B
What a sucker's stock.

Don't EVER buy BRK-B. It's artificially manipulated to always be weaker than BRK-A and pays no dividend.
>Worth 1/1500th of a class-a share and Buffett will ensure it doesn't stray too much better than this
>Has 1/10000th the voting rights of a class-a

Warren Buffett is a piece of shit, and let me tell you why:
He gives bullshit meaningless advice to the masses, talks about strategies he'd use, and things he does.

But it's all talk. What he says and what he does are two VERY different things. Fuck that dickhead and fuck the horse he rode in on.
>>
>>1239876

buy 7211, sell when it hits ~600 JPY
>>
>>1239876
open a Chase Savings account, they will give you $200 after 90 days, that's a guaranteed 1.3%
>>
Long AMZN
>>
>>1239876
Invest in:
FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CRP
COLUMBUS GOLD CORP
IAMGOLD CORP
CORVUS GOLD INC
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.