[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stock Potential Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: cerulean-pharma-inc-logo.jpg (28 KB, 500x105) Image search: [Google]
cerulean-pharma-inc-logo.jpg
28 KB, 500x105
Ok guys, share your stocks with upcoming potential that are undervalued.
I'll start.
CERU is currently worth 2.40ish per share, with a market cap of 77 million.
If CRLX101 (ignoring 301 and it's huge potential) gets passed by the FDA sometime early next year, here's what it could do.
>Renal Cell Carcinoma. 60,000 new cases a year, no treatment. Assume half of those will use drug. The current cost for treating RCC are 31,000 a year. That's a $930,000,000.00 market.
>Platinum resistance ovarian cancer. 200,000 new cases of ovarian cancer yearly, roughly 60% recurrence rate (platinum resistance). That's 120,000. Then you take half of the market 60,000. The average pharmacy cost per year to treat ovarian cancer is over 60,000 a year. That makes this a $3,600,000,000.00 market.
If CRLX101 is approved by the FDA, CERU would have an estimated market cap worth of over 4.53 Billion. That's $4,530,000,000.00 for 7 years, because CRLX101 has orphan drug status.
That means each share will be worth over $58.33 if approved.
They're worth 2.40ish right now.
They're reporting their findings at the 2016 gynecological oncology annual meeting in Houston on May 19th to report their ovarian cancer stage 1b findings.
CRLX101 already in stage 2 for RCC with HUGE results from stage 1a/b.
If it does well, to be approved from stage 2 to 3 by FDA calendar indicated on June 30 at latest.
If it does well on May 19th and you haven't bought in yet... Might as well shoot yourself.
>>
File: AChance.jpg (28 KB, 583x342) Image search: [Google]
AChance.jpg
28 KB, 583x342
>>1232684
Check this out.
The CEO Dr. Senderowicz
>https://www.linkedin.com/in/adrian-senderowicz-b6621014
Used to work for Sanofi.
Sanofi has a drug called docetaxel which is FDA approved for lung cancer since 1999.
CERU's drug CRLX301, not 101 mentioned above uses Docetaxel.
It's already FDA approved and this man came from the company that made it work the way it does.
On top of that his cutting edge nanoparticle drug conjugates protect the patient from almost all side effects and are being injected (safely) with 10x the normal amount of docetaxel w/o their NDCs, thus improving their treatment.
This
cant
lose
CPXX will be shattered.
CERU will be the new benchmark meme on /biz/.
>>
Hi, I'm relatively new to investing and i want to know how you evaluate a company.
>>
>>1232739
I'm not sure about other sectors, but I use DCF (which can vary wildly) to get a rough estimate.
Then I ride the news through the numbers until I'm satisfied. with my gains and drop the stock.
>>
why did it lose so much lately?
>>
>>1232802
Spiked above its worth a 4.21 recently, then a panic ensued as right after that, a bear market took over because of Icahn removing their stake of apple shares from their mutual fund.
CERU took it harder than most because of a negative earnings report, which was to be expected, as they have no drugs on the market atm.
I'm not sure why everyone is selling like a retard. It's a risky position, but literally nothing has changed. We knew they had nothing on the market before they even filed their Q1 earnings.
>>
>>1232886
I've sorta come to the conclusion that most people are in it for a short term gain not looking to go long and are excepting profits over night. Hence the panic that will always ensue after a spike.
>>
>>1232684
hm i'm pretty new to this too, how do people find out about companies like this? Do they just build up a good amount of knowledge on a specific sector and look for companies with potential?

And also, if this is legit, why share with random anon's on 4chan?
>>
I got one. What do you guys think about NWBO?
>>
>>1233097
>NWBO
Never heard of it why? Whats happening with it?
>>
>>1233095
Im not jewish.
If others do well, it doesn't affect me.
>>
>>1232684

this sounds too good to be true.
I'm cosidering to scratch my last cents together in order to buy 300 stocks.
am I doomed? :(
>>
>>1233570
>am i doomed

yes. Because you're going to take this nigger OP's data at face value, jump in with both feet, then get frustrated when the stock drops 5%, take your money back, and have 5% less than you started (if you're lucky).

There is no scenario I can see you being disciplined enough to see anything like this through, because you are asking an anonymous pacific island cave-scratching board what they think of your financial management decisions.
>>
>>1233576
You seem like an unpleasant person. Why are you even here?
>>
>>1233582
Honestly i dont believe hes an unpleasant person hes just trying to make sure you dont rush into a losing trade. You dont know OPs motives for pumping the stock and you havent done your own research.
>>
>>1233582
I'm not unpleasant. I just don't believe OP's assertion that CERU is going to jump into the market and immediately own half the market share for two billion-dollar treatment markets.

I mean, sure, sometime down the road, IF their studies are sound and IF their treatment methods actually work (which they could, but haven't yet been proven to, or the stock would already have that value priced in), then they're in the door. They may wind up with horrific side effects, so only 10% of patients are willing to deal with the treatment. Or maybe it's not marketed well, or maybe there's a lawsuit, or maybe the CEO goes batshit crazy and poops off the roof of a skyscraper in a gorilla suit.

Who the fuck knows. My point is, if the person I'm responding to isn't smart enough to do their own DD, they shouldn't be blindly buying into the market with an expectation to earn money over the long run.

Let's not kid ourselves here, we're basically making a bet on whether or not a PDUFA is successful before the company goes under here. If you can't afford to lose your money, don't make a bet on black, as it were.
>>
>>1233594
I'm shocked at how reasonable your response was. You make very good arguments. I think most of us are looking for another CPXX and many of us passed on it, myself included for the very reasons you state here. I'm considering a small position of less than 100 shares just to see what happens but I definitely won't YOLO my entire buying power into it. Short term (before the 19th) do you have any thoughts? Will it likely continue to fall in price before an official make or break announcement?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160506-103853.png (140 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160506-103853.png
140 KB, 1440x2560
>>1233613
After several days of falling 10% daily after a negative ER, and it only being like -1% now, i honestly doubt this.
I predict a monday spike by end of day monday.
Wont go past 2.25 in my opinion. If even that.
Lowest its been EVER was like 1.82.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.