[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOUSING PRICES IN EUROPE : WHY ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
So, when will this shit end ? It is not funny anymore, i need a housing right now, i cant fucking wait 10 more years.
>>
>>1228270
kill all the muslims
lower population -> less demand -> lower price
>>
>>1228270
Implying rates aren't ridiculously low in Europe which (as one of out more factors) causes this bubble.

With a decent but not good income you can get a loan for € 300.000 at an interest rate of 3% these days. You'd have to be stupid not to buy.

In The Netherlands it's very common that the net rental income for a building is significantly higher than the service cost of your debt, which leaves the door open for anyone who wants to build up a real estate portfolio.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

You won't be able to buy a house either when you have to pay 8% on your loan again.
>>
Vote trump so he can build a wall
>>
>>1228278
i would like to pay cash, i dont actually care about interest rates. And 8% loans would be ok if the prices were devided by 2 , which should be the case if no bubble.

Just look at this shit, this is a 16 square meter condo, in distant paris suburb (45~min paris). For the same price you could have some downtown real estate with paris subway right at your front door 20 years ago. Shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>1228290
Use the cash to purchase another property which you can rent out and pay the interests on your loan with.

Also, please educate yourself on the difference between a 3% or 8% on a long-term loan (25-30 years).
You'll literally pay the same amount of money if the price drops 40%.

I really don't know why you think € 57.500 seems like a lot to you in this case. In Belgium, which is nextdoor for you that amount of money will buy you a rotten shed in the countryside.

Comparing directly to prices of 20 years ago doesn't make sense either. Sure we haven't had much inflation in the last years but things have been different during that period. Adjust for inflation and I honestly doubt the prices will have gone up in a ridiculous way.
>>
>>1228270
Median home price where I live is $545k, I'm not gonna be able to afford a house for another decade.
>>
>>1228278
>>1228281
>>1228290
>>1228300
>>1228448

>2016
>not being nice to your parents so that you simply inherit their house without spending a cent

And poorfags still wonder why they are poor
>>
>>1228455
I mean, I'm gonna live with my parents until I can afford not to. But they won't be dead for at least a couple decades, they're only 46.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.