[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the better major: Business Administration or Accounting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
What's the better major: Business Administration or Accounting?
>>
Both are piss poor unless coming from a target school. If you are not at a target, accounting and a minor in finance
>>
Nobody is going to let you work at your major unless you have experience. Do a shit ton of internships. Accounting is more in demand.
>>
>>1228225
There's not much difference, OP.
>Accounting: probably six mandatory accounting classes plus some accounting electives for total 24 credits.
>Business: choose two minors and do 12 credits in each for total 24 credits.
I personally would go with business because you can do accounting for one of your minors and then do something fun for the other minor, such as Entrepreneurship, Management Information Systems (computers), Finance, or my favorite, Marketing.

Compare course requirements for both and go with your gut.
>>
More importantly, which major is more likely to get my face access to that ass?
>>
>>1228225
Any more of that ass? I will love if she takes a dump and I will lick her ass crack clean. Lick her pussy clean of piss. Massage her. Giver her a shower. Dry her. And let her have a great life.

Love you babe!

Any more of this chick?
>>
>>1228225
BOTH ARE SHIT
>>
>>1229512
So this is what a beta cuck fag looks like
>>
>>1229525
Not letting the woman dominate you. Forcefully sit on your face.
>cuck
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.