[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to live comfortable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: received_1723489751265881.jpg (109 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
received_1723489751265881.jpg
109 KB, 2048x1536
I'm 22 just got my GED gigantic resume. I feel like it's impossible to stay ahead. I'm negative with every bank but Regions and I constantly take out Amscot loans. Rent a center has been screwing me I'm being forced to pay for a $3000 laptop I returned months ago. So that's $400 a month. Feels impossible to make $2000 a month (what I need to live comfortable) 38th my girlfriend. Even when I was working 2 jobs barely breaking $300 a week. All jobs here just pay minimum wage. Any tips?
>>
why are you buying a 3000 dollar laptop or even in a position to use one.

stop taking out loans you literal retard. you were 22 with no debt and you didn't take advantage of that and now you fucked yourself.

get a minimum wage job work 40 hours a week.

how are you not breaking 300 a week with 2 jobs you must be either working no hours or you must be retarded.

lose your ego. work any job. lower your cost of living and stop touching valuable items you can't afford.
>>
>>1224047
you sound like you're just a legitimately dumb person based on how you are talking and what you say you've done. you'll always be poor. look for satisfaction elsewhere. you'll probably have a kid out of wedlock or even go to prison.
>>
File: 1459895008451.jpg (581 KB, 1032x975) Image search: [Google]
1459895008451.jpg
581 KB, 1032x975
question here /biz/, has to do with op I guess but I'm a different anon:

I'll keep it short /biz/ but I'd like your input:

>be wagecuck labourer
>$18/hr
>live in canada
>working as ghostwriter for sidejob
>5 years experience
>do job for american client
>$560 CDN for 5 hours work
>$112 or so an hour
>$112 a fucking HOUR

how the fuck do I get steady work for myself and start a company ?

All i've ever done is advertise on kijiji and craigslist. I don't know how to get more than 5-6 hours a week or how to make this my career.

please help
>>
>>1224090

It's called a fluke. You are like that guy who trades stocks on the side, is good at it, gets a huge swing trade perfectly timed, and suddenly wants to become a full-time trader.

Keep working hard and market yourself as hard as you can. Be a wageslave for now, just market market market. Don't make the mistake of quitting and finding your writing work dry up.

This applies to anyone with a side hustle.

>>1224047

Why do you have a $3k laptop and a $5 chair?
>>
>>1224122
I've been writing for 5 years though. I never make less than $60/hr

I'm making this my career one way or another, would just prefer to do it intelligently.
>>
>>1224125

All I can say is market market market, most important thing right now is to get your name out there and get some recognized stuff under your belt

/lit/ might help
>>
>>1224090
Market yourself. Become an expert on a particulate topic or niche and make people want you. start collaborating; networking, get a name for yourself
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.