[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does biz have no respect for Robert? He did it with no connections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 512x512
Why does biz have no respect for Robert? He did it with no connections and poor parents. Compare to mark Cuban who only did it since he grew up rich and had Jewish connections. WAY less impressive.
>>
I actually like Robert, he's the only nice guy on shark tank.
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>1223475
Who says /biz/ doesn't? Well, at least, I respect him. His parents were working class so he didn't dare to dream big earlier in his life. Even though he has money, he still has the feel of a common man. Wasn't he a stay-at-home father at one point? Anyway, Mark Cuban says a lot of shit that he, himself, doesn't follow. One of them was don't start a business with a loan (which is exactly what he did when he got a loan from a friend to open up his bar).

>>1223500
I didn't know he was Canadian until Wikipedia. Guess he doesn't emphasize his Canadianness on the US Shark Tank.
>>
>>1223500
Never before have I heard anyone call us "leafs" as a derogatory term.
>>
File: 1459382443883.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
1459382443883.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>1223500
>>1223538
A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F
>>
>>1223475
Because he's the weakest shark. He nevr gets deals and the deals he does get end up going south like that lady with the metal tags you stick in steaks. The only good deals he gets are the ones where he goes in with another shark.
>>
>>1223475
I have way more respect for this guy than the other ones. Making money when you're a immoral scumbag (and also not a complete idiot ofcourse) is not that hard. To be a decent human being first and then make a lot of money also, now that warrants respect. It's like he gave the other ones a lead start and still won.

This whole "hurr durr you have to be a dick to be le rich alpha wolf" meme annoys the fuck out of me.
>>
>>1223475

this >>1223578
also he's a bitch attention seeking man-whore and flirts with every female entrepreneur on tv

Kevin is best Shark
>alpha tier
>Amanda wants the d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXclTCx4BI
>>
I hate him, he's the poorest fucker on that show, he never gets deals, whenever a dog comes on the show he goes apeshit and wants to pet it EVERY FUCKING TIME, even damen who looks like a motherfucking toad has more money and gets more deals then him.. Another one I hate is Lori, but I bet she smells wonderful, I get a stiffy just thinking about her ughhh she's so fucking sexy but Jesus Christ why does she only have one pair of clothes it's like she only wears that one dress all year..
>>
>>1223562
>>1223500
So is Mr. Wonderful.

>>1223475
Because most of the children on /biz/ are super edgy and buy into the whole "nice guys finish last" thing.
>>
>>1223686
kevin is a ponzi artist
>>
>>1223713
While I doubt he is, /biz/ absolutely loves the scummiest, most amoral businessmen because that's what they've conceived in their heads as the only way to succeed.
>>
>>1223710
>Jesus Christ why does she only have one pair of clothes it's like she only wears that one dress all year..

They only shoot for a few (long) days for each season.
>>
>>1223710
>he's the poorest fucker on that show
are you not counting women? barbara and lori are way fucking poorer
>>
>>1223475
I hate that smug douchbag country western ironic hipster Uber dork. Forget his name. Thinks he's the hot shit when Uber probably is getting banned from the world in 5 years.
>>
>yfw mark has 100x the amount of money Lori does

>>1224549
Lol. He can't go a show without saying he invested in uber, Instagram, Twitter, whatever the fuck else he invested in. He usually says he invested in uber like 3 times though.
>>
>>1223500
>>1223562
>>>/int/
>>
>>1223475
because he's not as rich? had one company he sold over a decade ago for like $100M

pic related was the best guy on dragon's den. very rich and cool. so rich that all he does now is philanthropy and helping startups on dragon's den
>>
>>1224812
Man I miss this dude. Seems most down to earth desu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.