[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /biz/ness men, I'm going to my first conference in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 958x1437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 958x1437
So /biz/ness men, I'm going to my first conference in a few weeks. I'm in my early 30s and will be away from the senpai for 3 nights at a hotel. During this time the conference has all sorts of activities lined up, a dance party, drinking, and dinners. It's gonna be filled with old white people from what I hear and pics I've seen of the past conferences, but I I did spot a few younger women.

My question to you /biz/ is this, have any of you hooked up at a conference? What's the etiquette? Any pointers? Or should I expect to remain in my room like a good boy and play ps4 while the old people laugh about shit from 30 yeas ago?
>>
>>1180061
are you serious?

make as many contacts as you can. live a little but dont do anything you wouldn't do if you are with your church friends.

>have some drinks if you drink
>listen to people's stories, chime in when appropriate, dont be too far extreme (say guy tells a story about a black guy robbing him, dont say fucking niggers)
>be around people who pull strings, but dont be afraid to make friends with everyone else too
>if a woman wants to hook up and you dont want to cheat on your wife then dont do it. or do it and never speak of it again
>above all have fun and just in the end try to be a good guy (dont have to be life of the party) and make connects, who knows you may land a job that pays triple the amount through connections

alternatively...
>look for gaymers
>see if they want to play darksouls 3
>>
>>1180061
who is this semen demon
>>
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 958x1341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 958x1341
>>1180142
Dunno, found her on google images >>1180073
yeah, there'll be plenty of mixers to do that, lots of hand shaking and smiles. But as this is my first conference I was curious if others here have hooked up at one and if it's even a real possibility
>>
>>1180061
Never got sexed, been to ~12 of them. Groped a twenty something doctoral student once, but that was it.

People drink heavily on these, so try out the mixers and the hotel bar and see what happens.
>>
File: amogged.jpg (104 KB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
amogged.jpg
104 KB, 528x396
You are fucked without a good face and frame. A male model working in McDonalds flirting with prime pussy has it better than you with your phaggy meetings.
>>
>>1180061
I met my wife at an academic conference. Wouldn't recommend hooking up, but we got another hotel for the night, and took a cab back in the morning. If you just want some NSA pussy, I'd just take out some cash and find a hooker, tbqh f@m.
>>
>>1180470
PUAHate plz go
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.