[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the IT industry still loaded with job opportunities? It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 8aljesO.png (158 KB, 1104x796) Image search: [Google]
8aljesO.png
158 KB, 1104x796
Why is the IT industry still loaded with job opportunities? It seems like everyone and their grandma are entering into IT. I mean, I can see top-tier code magicians being in high demand, but it seems like even low level code monkeys can find jobs with ease.
>>
>>1176601
It has the biggest potential to make money. Also tech is always changing so there's always going to be new people to hire. There's tons of jobs in IT. You've got tech support, technicians, developers and lots of other shit. All of its constantly changing.
>>
>>1176601
Since IT is such a sea of shifting sands, if you're good at bullshit is easy to get a good gig even if you don't have the technical chops to back it up.

Information security/cybersecurity is the current flavor of the minute for IT in most financial sectors, while most manufacturers are looking for developers and mathematical modeling geeks (for both automation purposes and for engineering purposes). There is cross over there, data analytics and financial modeling and whatnot, but those are the two broad areas of IT that are currently in high demand, beyond the traditional development and network engineering type gigs.
>>
Computer science is constantly expanding. IT is dying. There will always be computer engineering jobs as long as new code needs to be written, but sysadmin babbies are watching their jobs become automated. Even web designers are finding themselves out of a job.
>>
>>1176940
What makes you say that? I understand that a good admin will automate a lot of tasks, but I would have figured you'd always need a systems admin.
>>
>>1176601
>Why is the IT industry still loaded with job opportunities? It seems like everyone and their grandma are entering into IT.
that's the problem there is an abundance of imbeciles and a shortage of experts especially with experience on the field.
>>
>>1176601
How do I find well paid yet easy coding work online then my nigga?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.