[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get motivated when in a rut? What do you watch or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1434684989378.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1434684989378.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
How do you get motivated when in a rut?

What do you watch or listen to, or even think about to get yourselves to keep in the game?
>>
>>1173927
Les Brown, Neville Goddard, and the Shia LaBeouf "just do it" video.
>>
get better bro.

it usually depends on what rut. if i think it's more than just business, like personal rut ( place is messy, yadda yadda ) - go for a walk outside, spend some me-time, maybe go get a coffee and buy a good book I've been meaning to read.

If it's a business-related rut ( can't get up to work etc) I give myself a day to review why I'm doing it, what's in store, where I can take it, possibilities ( I'm a huge dreamer haha )
and scramble up the todo list, sometimes doing a few little things instead of the big things

for instance I'm not just setting this shit up for clients - I'm setting this up so I can work towards having this great ecosystem where things will get done under my brands name. It'll be the talk of the town, our values will be influencial and we'll be a serious force in the market. etc etc

motivation follows action, not the other way around, remember that.
>>
also this, doesn't "perk me up" but it reminds me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E7mv8EGdMo
>>
>>1173936
My head has been hurting bad for weeks man. Idk wtf it is

I think it's a tumor. I'm scared.
>>
Hamburger helper mix tape
>>
the last 30 seconds of this gets me hype as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4l0ZyKmeNE
>>
>>1173940

go to a doctor asap idiot

>>1173927

Swallow my pride, put it in perspective, come up with a plan to proceed, and focus on what got me into investing in the first place - making enough extra income to provide a fantastic life for my family and to buy that SCAR 17s I always wanted.
>>
>>1173927

Go outside
>>
>>1173927
Resistance training. Lift weights or if you don't want to do that, calisthenics (pushups, bodyweight squats, etc).
>>
>>1173927
The rut is just a part of who you are. Change yourself, you need to be someone else.
>>
>>1173927
Watching and listening to shit won't get you going. It'll give you a momentary false buzz then you go right back to being shitty.
Sit down and evaluate yourself. Is it fear? Is it doubt? It is impatience? Be open to yourself don't deny your feelings when you feel them. A lot of times emotional issues or fear make us in active. We don't even notice that shit or we do to some degree but ignore it because facing it and feeling that discomfort is the hard route.
>>
>>1173927
excruiating amounts of exercise till i reach that golden state where your body pumps you full of endorphins and everything is possible

it opens the mind
makes you think outside the box

the pain can make you drop your problems and you get a good body and less illness
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.