[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Winter Cup is over, with /fit/ taking a deserved (And Hyped)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Biz_logo.png (830 KB, 1521x2000) Image search: [Google]
Biz_logo.png
830 KB, 1521x2000
The Winter Cup is over, with /fit/ taking a deserved (And Hyped) win over /u/ after Extra Time. With that over and done, we get ready to set up our team for Spring, which should take place in Late April or May. The roster poll is now open, and your input is needed for Players, Music, and team Look and Feel.

>What the hell are you talking about?

Four times a year, a virtual Football/Soccer tournament is held between the different boards. Boards submit a team based on their best-known memes and culture, and managers clench their assholes hoping luck will give them a few wins.

Yes, it's dumb and autistic, we know.

>What do we have to do with it?

Everything! Players, Music, and Kits are chosen by polls that generally run 1-2 times per year. Additionally, fans from each board create the teams, run test matches for each tournament, and create the look and feel of each player.

Most teams tend to have 1-2 managers, and occasionally others that help with testing or creating Aesthetics/Kits for players. Larger boards sometimes have multiple testers, or a "council" of management that determines the team's tactics.

>How do I get involved?

The 2016 roster poll is open now! You should see a banner ad at the top of your screen if you don't have adblock enabled. Additionally, I'll post a direct link to the Google Form shortly (I don't want it marked as spam).

Of course, I'm always around to answer any questions to have about getting involved - just post on the rolling /vg/ thread, or my details can be found on our page at implyingrigged (dot) info/
>>
Need more Ethereum

If it wasn't for ethereum this board would be dead. And a lot poorer
>>
Two things to point out, just from the responses I'm seeing so far:

1) If you dislike any of the music, PLEASE suggest a replacement. It's hard to find good music that fits the board, and we don't want to risk switching out for music that people dislike more.

2) We've never had an Ethereum rep because in October (The last time there was a real thread/poll), Etereum wasn't a thing - at least not on the board, and not on the scale it's on now. If you want an Ethereum rep, SAY SO - and try to recommend a name. It probably makes sense to replace the current Dogecoin rep, but we probably need a better name than just "Ethereum".
>>
wait so how do you win? you submit dank memes and...?

the fuck is this
>>
>>1128714

4-3-3 and the right back has scored the most goals, wtf are the instructions set as :S
>>
>>1128750
Ethercuck. Google it and you will see its been posted here at least 100 times.
>>
>>1128750

yo can you reply to >>1128779 plzzz
>>
>>1128814

Generally, these teams change once or twice a year, based on these roster polls.

80s Guy (the RB you're talking about) used to be the team's main striker, but the 2nd to last Roster Poll took him off the team entirely after some shitty results. Honestly, it wasn't his fault anyway - the team played a shallow 4-4-2 that played hold-up ball in the midfield, so 80s Guy and Warren Buffet didn't get many opportunities or were man-marked into submission. There were a lot of 0-0 ties the first year that the team played.

In the last poll, he got back onto the starters, but since he wasn't ranked that highly, he had to move back into a support role. Positions aren't that flexible, and you've actually got more than one Golden Boot winner on other teams that are playing as GKs or CBs now because they were almost voted out in polls.

If you want to see that change, feel free to vote in the poll and rate him highly, and maybe his position will change. Or better yet, let's just make the team play a better style and get a leading scorer that's scored more than 4 goals (The current Golden Boot holder scored 10 in this cup over 7 games).
>>
>>1128827

polls huh, intresting yeah i'll vote if i'm on when there announced or whatever, thanks.
>>
File: 456px-Biz_logo.png (107 KB, 464x624) Image search: [Google]
456px-Biz_logo.png
107 KB, 464x624
>>1128750
>>1128714
>SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING NEW PLAYERS
VITALIK BUTERIN
ETHERCUK
FIAT BAGHOLDER
BUY THE DIP
FILTHY NOCOINER

Also suggested new theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W5luvqMUAg [Embed]

suggested new victory song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od3cjyHctjo [Embed]
>>
>>1128868
Is Dr.Cox a player?
>>
>>1128899
Dr. Cox?
>>
>>1128750
Anyway the uniforms can be suits?
>>
File: cowards.jpg (17 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
cowards.jpg
17 KB, 280x280
This gets my vote for music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7rSdeNzgog
>>
>>1128714
Do you make the ingame models and uniforms look like the memeplayers?
>>
File: image.png (485 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
485 KB, 1136x640
>>1128868
Vitalik
>>
>>1129055

Yea, you know. Phallus Sucker extraordinare, CEO of Scrotom&Son. Been in the business for over 69 years.
>>
>>1129067

they used to be suits

https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:Kitfag/Kits#.2Fbiz.2F
>>
Goalhorn: "Ether" by Nas

debate it
>>
>>1130834
+1
>>
Make a merchant named Saul Steinbergowitz-Greenbaum
>>
>>1128868
Should be Ethercuck
>>
>>1130857
pretty sur pol has merchants and jews and JIDF players
>>
>>1131049
So?
>>
I got some suggestions

Bagholder
Nocoiner
Cope
SuckDicksForADollar
Kneepads
Poorfag
TheDip
>>
>>1131191
>Bagholder
like it
>Nocoiner
like it
>Cope
nope
>SuckDicksForADollar
eh
>Kneepads
like it
>Poorfag
uninspired
>TheDip
like it
>>
Hey, thanks for the responses so far - anyone who hasn't done so, the poll link should be in a banner at the top of the page. Unfortunately, if I link directly to it in the thread, it'll be marked as spam.

As far as I can tell so far, we definitely need either (Or both) of Ethercuck / Vitalik, and some kind of Jew rep - we'll figure out the name based on some of the poll responses.

You can email me directly, obviously, if you have any questions or want to be involved in some way - [email protected].
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.