[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/biz/ drugs and nootropics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Limitless 5.jpg (80 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Limitless 5.jpg
80 KB, 900x506
So after taking vyvanse for the first time awhile back I have to wonder why the fuck anyone would smoke weed daily and not do vyvanse.

>take vyvanse
>do a week's worth of homework

>smoke weed
>watch stupid tv shows

Honestly amphetamines are a goddamn miracle. Does /biz/ use drugs to improve their life and worth?

Also is Ritalin any good?
>>
Most amphetamine-using students use amphetamine short term out of laziness. They aren't interested in a disciplined, hardworking lifestyle so medication is used as a shortcut. They stop using stimulants as soon as an exam is over.

Most high achievers may have used amphetamine before, but know daily use is not a viable long term replacement for discipline.

It takes a special blend of laziness, stubbornness, and high aspirations to try and make long term stimulant use work out in a career. I have yet to find a single success story on a 10 year time frame from that strategy. Trust me, I've searched.

Ritalin is as good as any other prescription/study-aid RC in giving the euphoria/focus: great for a short while. Look into memantine if you're thinking about long term dependency on amphetamines.
>>
File: 1394082859312.jpg (38 KB, 560x298) Image search: [Google]
1394082859312.jpg
38 KB, 560x298
>>1128658
>I have yet to find a single success story on a 10 year time frame from that strategy. Trust me, I've searched.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erdős
"After 1971 he also took amphetamines, despite the concern of his friends, one of whom (Ron Graham) bet him $500 that he could not stop taking the drug for a month.[18] Erdős won the bet, but complained that during his abstinence, mathematics had been set back by a month: "Before, when I looked at a piece of blank paper my mind was filled with ideas. Now all I see is a blank piece of paper." After he won the bet, he promptly resumed his amphetamine use."
>>
>>1128658
I have never used any kind of drugs. Tell me doesnt amphetamine cause horrible side effects and shit? I have seen meth addicts on tv and those people are a wreck.
Also is addiction a thing? Ive not tried anything stronger than weed
>>
>>1128684
Addiction is a thing but if you are self disciplined you will be fine.

Side effects vary between different drugs but are mostly lack of appetite, cold sweats, digestion problems, and moodiness but I find those all to be offset with breaks and vitamins.

I personally take vyvanse about once a week that gives me one great work day in the weed. Vyvanse is slow release and seems smoothed than others.
>>
>>1128684
Amphetamine definitely has unwanted side effects, and what's more they tend to get worse over time. That said you may have a certain amount of leeway in experimenting.

For myself I have an addictive personality, so I practice abstinence.
>>
>>1128671
Yeah I didn't want to bring up the erdos meme. I haven't found thorough documentation of his amphetamine use, so I'm not sure if he was a daily user.

OP, please don't cherry-pick anecdotal evidence like the legend of the wandering amphetamine fairy to make your decision.
>>
>>1128658

Yeah and I suppose anyone who drinks coffee on the job is also a lazy faggot

get fucked
>>
I prescribed Dextroamphetamine Sulfate because I need it in order to inhibit behavior, prioritize tasks and look towards the future consequences of the choices I make today etc.
>>
>>1128720

Sorry, the sarcasm is clear but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Plenty of lazy, undisciplined people get scared the night before a test and use Adderall to overcome that weakness. In a normal situation, they wouldn't think of popping pills because of laws or stigma.

Those people are lazy because they did nothing until the last moment.

On the other hand, a high achieving person might use amphetamine (or just coffee) to do their work, but they would not start working out of fear at the last moment. Instead they start early, finish early, and sleep just fine every night of finals week.
>>
>>1128614

nootropics are great

amphetamines will fry your brain
>>
>>1128735
What do you take?
>>
>>1128752
modafinil/adrafinil

have ritalin also but i dont like it
>>
>>1128757
Where to cop dat modafinil?
>>
>>1128759
Online pharmacies in india.
>>
>>1128757
i have dexamphetamine it's wonderful for my brain but it fucks with my heart and makes my chest and left armpit hurt whenever i take it.
i'm thinking of trying modafinil
>>
crystal eth real talk
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.