[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Part time business job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4500x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4500x3000
Good Day /biz/,

I wanted to ask if anyone has any good ideas of good part time business job where you can work with a firm/company and make an extra 10-20k a year.

I work in the law enforcement sector full time and make approximately 86k a year. I get lots of time off in between rotations (3-4 days) and wanted to take up another job.

I have bachelors in Criminology but have always been interested in the business sector. To be honest, I'm not that great with numbers (hence one of the reasons I went into law enforcement) but am interested in marketing, advertising etc. I just think that it would be interesting to pick up a new skill and practice it for extra income at a good company during my days off.

If you do have ideas or thoughts please share.

Thanks
>>
>>1111146

You could do sales.

Solar door to door and TV/cable subscriptions can be good. Sell cars part time, the list goes on and on.

You could do construction 3 days a week. Some crews pay $14/hr.

You could bartend or wait 2 nights a week.

As far as business, most biz companies want fulltimers. The only part time is gonna be front desk or secretary.

You could try meeting up with a lawyer that needed paralegal services from time to time. Tons of those. You can get 20/hr for that. Plus since you are a cop your law experience could help the lawyer.

HOPE THIS HELPS. DONT LOCK UP DRUG USERS.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.