[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vitalik is a scammer and so are all the cryptofag creators.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Vitalik is a scammer and so are all the cryptofag creators.

Have you ever tought how much he mined before releasing any info on this new revolutionary shill coin?

You are getting fooled /biz/ consider this a warning.

Pic related, vitalic before the gender surgery
>>
>>1090709
how to get rich:
1) create a new crypto currency, mine yourself millions (or billions) of it when it is worth almost nothing
2) once you believe you have enough you start to shill: go to coin forums, make videos of how your coin is better than others and all teh fancy features that it wil have (all lies btw)
3)once interest is sparked people will begin to mine it/buy it,
4)price will rise a tiny bit then others will begin shilling for you, the shills will keep shilling and the price will go up and up
5) start selling your stock of shitcoin to the masses and keep the gain

its that easy. you shills thing shitcoins are a get rich quick scheme, and you are right, but not in the way you are using them. the get rich quick scheme is in creating your own coin.
>>
>>1090709

I just want them the fuck off of /biz/
>>
>>1090738
Yes create a grounbreaking cryptocurrency good enough to convince everybody that it's better than the incumbent market leader of cryptocurrency.

Its that simple guys. Just create an economic system with infinite capabilities.

Sweet scam dude.
>>
>>1090709
>>1090738
>>1090743
>>1090753
literally clueless nocoiner retards

ethereum is backed by the creator of bitcoin

it is the next generation of crypto that will realize the full vision of cryptoeconomics
>>
>>1090738
This is way harder now.

This works the first few times it happens... Maybe a couple dozen.

But now you need too much investment into this scam to pull it off.
>>
This may be a bubble but it is certainly not a scam. And currently it's a tiny bubble in the grand scheme of things

I still think ethereum is worth looking in to for a medium term profit at these prices.
>>
>>1090755
It isn't a scam though. The price rise is caused by people who want to buy.

It is now the responsibility of both whales and the medium whales and dolphins of ethereum holders to use their newfound economic power for the benefit of the network. To invest back in to building the infrastructure of dao's and dapps that will make ethereum better.
>>
>>1090754

literally clueless nosuck retards

Dicksucking is backed by the sucker of cock

it is the next generation of dicksucking that will realize the full vision of dicksuckeconomics
>>
huge enterprises, microsoft, r3 bought in. guess they're dumb enough to be scammed?? op is retard
>>
>>1090762
The price was raised by speculation.

Ethereum has no real uses right now, no one accepts it as a currency.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 640x998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 640x998
>>1090768
But as the total value of the network grows so will the utility. The speculation and capital inflow, Thats part of the nessesary ingredients to make the whole thing viable.

Part of how a cryptocurrency works is it generates an economic incentive for the majority of actors to act in consensus. It provides incentive for miners who process transactions and logic as a side effect of mining for new coins.

The hashing power of the network needs to grow to be the biggest in the world to make it even more secure.
>>
>>1090779
>The hashing power of the network needs to grow

No. It really doesn't. Proof of stake is getting rid of hashing altogether and it's going to be implemented by the end of this year
>>
>>1090779
My point is that it's meaningless. The price is not based on value, it currently has none.
>>
>>1090786
Still, it will grow, securing the network

And the market cap value will also determine the security of POS its far easier to attack a small cap POS than a high cap POS.

Also, there is now more economic potential for reinvestment around the ecosystem of Dapps and Daos now.
>>
>>1090794
Your point has no real meaning. Clearly ethereum is worth currently $430million plus whatever capital invested in the startups and dapps around the platform.
>>
>>1090796
Yes and perhaps. I think Ethereum is probably fine regardless because the early adopters/whales will act in the network's best interests and make it difficult to collude/attack
>>
>>1090799
What can Ethereum be used for right now?

It's all Futureā„¢ talk.
>>
>>1090809
That's great that you think all VC firms are speculators. The line between speculation and investing is arbitrary. Enough with your pedantics
>>
>>1090709
She can scam those ass and titties on my dick any day
>>
>>1090754
>ethereum is backed by the creator of bitcoin
What the fuck. ETH bagholders out of their mind now.

Lol at holding any coin that isnt Bitcoin.
>>
>>1090709
Why would you create something that you think is going to change the world and then willfully not profit off of it? Are you stupid?
>>
>>1090753
>best get rich quick scam
>create a new computing framework based on a substrate that gives inherent advantages not present in the currently used framework
>get the fools of the world to actually use it
>lol fuckin idiots we rich nao
>>
>>1090738
>>1090709
Yeah ok, go try that guys.

The people behind cryptocurrencies are extremely intelligent people, and are doing things that your simple brain could never comprehend.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.