[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Way to make Extra money??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: blood_gas_080602_main.jpg (34 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
blood_gas_080602_main.jpg
34 KB, 413x310
What's the easiest way to make 100-200 extra bucks a month without prostitution? I make 60k and was filling out a survey for effectively 1$ for 15 minutes of my time and feel like there's gotta be a better way to make some extra cash.

I know it's probably easier to save more than to make extra but I'm trying to tackle the deficit from both sides.

Pick related I'm thinking of donating plasma
>>
>>1086275
Donating plasma isn't that bad senpai, just be sure to get there early and avoid all the ratchet ass people
>>
>>1086395
Disagree. You get track marks on your arms and turn into a ratchet ass person.

Also, I have a story for you if you care to read it about a plasma experience I had. It's tl;dr, but if you do read you can laugh at what a faggot I am.

So I have a habit of being in situations where I can't go to the bathroom, and ALL I can think about is going to the bathroom. So obviously you can't go when you're hooked up to the machine, but I REALLY had to shit. Like it was GONNA HAPPEN. So I call over the attendant and she's like "nah we can't unhook you" but after some coercing, she was like "alright look, I'm going to wrap your arm up real tight and let you do this but just this once."

So I get wrapped up and head to the bathroom to take a nice robust shit. While shitting, a feel a warm tingly sensation on my arm. I look over and the wrap has come off and my arm is just fucking oozing out blood. Instinctively, I grab for it with my other hand, which was previously on my dick which is now steadily pissing into my boxers without the hand aiming it into the bowl. I reach with my bloody arm to guide my dick while my regular arm grabs toilet paper, spilling blood all over my dick. Finally, mercifully, my stupid faggot dick stops pissing and I can focus on my fucking hemorrhaging arm which I wrap up with a shitload of toilet paper and then paper towels for good measure. Realizing I have blood all over my body and my clothes, except for my pants which are covered in piss, I got the FUCK out of the plasma donation center without collecting my check. I didn't go back until like a month later and hoped no one would remember me and I guess I'll never know.
>>
>>1086275
what was that site you used for filling surveys?
>>
File: 1455035765347.png (798 KB, 1001x717) Image search: [Google]
1455035765347.png
798 KB, 1001x717
>Donate
>sell
>>
>>1086275
Ethereum bro, trust me
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.