[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who worked in a broker ? People have they really been ruined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: EUR.CHF.png (44 KB, 1611x837) Image search: [Google]
EUR.CHF.png
44 KB, 1611x837
Who worked in a broker ?
People have they really been ruined in this day of January 15, 2015 ?
Negative balance have been refunded by brokers?
Or The customers repay their negative blance ?
>>
>>1068149

I don't understand your English bub- but I'll try to work with you.

Here's how it works-

If customer A Invests $1, and his ballance goes up to $2, the broker takes a % of the gains as his fee.

Now, if it goes down, from $1 to $.5, the broker takes no fee.

The broker ONLY takes a fee on profits- the broker will offer services for free until the customer's account is worth over $1.

If that customers account never hits the 'High Water Mark' then the customer is never charged a fee
>>
File: cap1.png (52 KB, 1076x483) Image search: [Google]
cap1.png
52 KB, 1076x483
I'll never forget that one. Lost my ass being long on a forex broker profiting from NEET's thinking they can win with forex. It's so insanely leveraged it even took out the broker dealing in it. Pic related. Still pisses me off.

Forex. Never. Again.

Oh.. and also a perfect example of why technical analysis of any sort of complete BS. No chart called that one.
>>
>>1068769

how many money you have loss ?
>>
>>1068777
A little over $1500.
>>
>>1068769
>you didn't make mad money on FXCM

Fucking idiot. I bought their lows up.
>>
>>1068818
>OH SHIT
>WHERES MY GUN
>FUCK THIS I'LL END IT ALL
>BLAST MY BRAINS OUT ONTO THE WALL
>I'M FINISHED
>THIS IS IT
>THE BANKS ARE GOING TO TAKE MY THUMBS
>>
>>1068818

with negative balance ?

Negative balance is paid by your broker or by you ?

your broker was FXCM ?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.