[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What evil edgy revenge shit would you guys do if you became rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1447628822599.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447628822599.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
What evil edgy revenge shit would you guys do if you became rich and wealthy?

Where would you begin, be honest i'm curious what lies in /biz/.

How would you go about snobing it in peoples face?

Or simply a no?
>>
>>1015117
thinking about it now, I would be content to just live in complete isolation without need to concern over getting by.
realistically though, I figure I'd be tempted to do at least one show of excess like a party.
>>
Revenge? I don't really have anyone specific to be vengeful toward. Just society because I'm a jaded, bitter fuck.

So basically, driving a lamborghini (or other supercar) with an obnoxious license plate. Instagram/twitter where I piss people off (by posting facts, because apparently the truth is racist and bigoted). For the most part, just make people jealous and feel bad for being poor.

Pro tip: 9 times out of 10, the only reason someone is poor is because they're retarded and refuse to learn how to manage money. But you gotta go out and buy the newest iPhone or you'll remember your life is fucking trash, huh?
>>
File: 1412392392391.gif (2 MB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
1412392392391.gif
2 MB, 500x267
>>1015117
I already fucked my fat ex's hot friend around our old anniversary while she was stuck living with her parents because I was the bread winner, anon. You don't need money to get revenge.

Hard Mode: I'm not even lying.
>>
Just postin alot of pics on fb like the billionaire guy with a beard
>>
>>1015254
>>1015250
>>1015248
>>1015244
Yea sounds like something I was thinking of but I was more of thinking like

>>1015250

But in reference to wealth related.
>>
>>1015117
>What evil edgy revenge shit would you guys do if you became rich and wealthy?

I would hire prostitutes just to humiliate and degrade them.

I would pay people money to do degrading shit like lick my dirty shoes and spit in their hands and wash their face with it.
>>
>>1015117
I thought I would do some shit like that once I acquired enough to pull it off, but the opposite happened.
I relocated, made the money, and lost all interest. I not only never went to any reunions in a Ferrari, I also never talked to anyone I had grudges with ever again.
>>
>>1015117

Not really vengeful, just cleanup.

Old friend I cut off for being a dumbass still has a copy of a chat we had where I said something stupid.

He will have to go first.
>>
My high school crush dated me for 5 days before telling me she was lesbian. She's poor as fuck and lives with her druggy Mom. I would pay her to live with me and be my little sex slave. I would call her a faggot slut while cumming in her pussy then making her get an abortion.
>>
>>1015117
I'd have my former advisor killed and staged to look like auto-erotic asphyxiation.
>>
>>1015288
wow
>>
File: 1447137596087.jpg (68 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
1447137596087.jpg
68 KB, 563x563
>>1015319
>>1015312
>>1015283
>>
File: 1434818474422.jpg (8 KB, 231x205) Image search: [Google]
1434818474422.jpg
8 KB, 231x205
Form a powerful corporation and slowly take over countries by pushing out any competition from other businesses, and make money by being the only provider of certain products in large areas. After gaining even more wealth by pretty much fucking over everyone living in said country, I will hire my own private militia made up of military trained mercenaries. Then I will begin my war.
>>
>>1015327
b...b...but there already doing this
>>
File: intense_sweating.gif (471 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
intense_sweating.gif
471 KB, 300x300
>>1015328
that means it works, doesn't it?
>>
File: 2323232.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2323232.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>1015330
>>
>>1015325
Did you ever see "A Bronx Tale"?
>>
>>1015117
force 1 million people to suck my dick for $1 each
take that /biz/
>>
What I would do is make youtube videos showing my body (no face) with armani underwear and 3 rolex watches, wearing a huge gold chain with a jewish star, calling everybody goy pleb scum. Walk around my house, show my classy and expensive furniture and a bunch of jewish stuff. I would always remind that jew masterrace is fucking goys up the ass everyday and that israel will rule the world soon.

All that trolling would make me zillions of views and make me even more rich.
>>
>>1015327
>Literally South America
>>
File: Mr_Wells_level_displeasure.gif (66 KB, 310x432) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Wells_level_displeasure.gif
66 KB, 310x432
I would buy what I want and what I need and completely cut off my parents from any of my money, going so far as to have a restraining order placed on them if they even dared to ask me for money. Make that bitch a 100 mile radius. And the restraining order would last until the day my mother died, because she's the bitch who is responsible for my loathing.
>>
Go back to my hometown of 9,000 people, buy the biggest house there, invite all my friends, buy loud annoying cars.. basically turn a small Midwestern town into a frat house and leave after a summer and tons of pregnancies
>>
>>1016851
I like how this guy thinks
>>
Remind anybody who challenges me or tries to show me up that they are broke, women included. Nothing humiliates people more than being called broke ass loser.

Money gives you the ability to talk shit to anyone without consequence.
>>
>>1015117

First thing I'd do is probably hire some sort of fixer agency or hitman to remove select people I highly dislike from select locations. Basically ruin their lives. But this would probably be only one or two people that I know.

After that... Well that'd probably be it. I'm not a vengeful person and I could live happily or at least semi-happily knowing that I won't ever have to worry about paying bills again.
>>
>>1016851

The King of Chavs already did this. He got an entire country to hate him, was sued dozens of times, and is now a broke garbage man
>>
>>1015117

I'd buy every house on the block and finally be alone with my family.

I'd do my best to find memorable spots in each house, photograph them before and after I desecrate them as much as possible, before demolishing the house.
>>
>>1015117
none of them, I'd just leave my old life behind
>>
I would move to a nice little shithole country. Lets say Kenya for now. Buy a shitload of land, trucks, guns, etc

Then hire the locals as a kind of roving band of marauders. Basically, overnight warlord. Buy tanks and missiles from shady Russian ex KGB. Maybe get a fighter jet or 5.

Spend my days blowing shit up with my own private army
>>
>>1015312
>calling a girl a faggot
>>
>>1017011
>Nguyu is guard
>Nguyu guards man with lots of power
>Nguyu shoots man and claims power
>Birabi is guard
>Birabi guards man with lots of power
>Birabi shoots man and claims power

Lather, rinse, repeat. You can't control truly stupid people, they'll do dumb shit you over that no one else would do, because they don't comprehend that it hurts them too.
>>
Trascend poorcuck NEETdom and enter richfuck NEETdom, really.

Same shit, but now in a city where shit actually happens and I can go have some fun if ever I decide to leave the house.

I'd still be an ugly fuck, seeing as I don't want to blow all my fortune on being a 5/10 at best, so it's not like I'd still have a chance at any sort of relationships or friends.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.