[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the dankest crypto right now? Whats going to blow up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1058x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1058x904
What is the dankest crypto right now?

Whats going to blow up in 2016?

What crypto is going to see the most gains in 2016? Make your predictions and let them be screencapped.
>>
>>1012672
How'd you sneak this passed my filter..? SAGE
>>
I was having a look at ethereum, idea sounded cool but looking into it it looks p. retarded, the devs clueless, there's already 5 versions and all of them are badly documented, so I don't think that's it.
Just keeping some btc in my wallet that's it for me.
>>
>>1012672
Why would you buy anything other than Bitcoins?

Altcoins are the R&D labs, some might be useful but I doubt any are a superior store of value or currency.

Ether gets talked up alot but it's unlimited in supply and is doing something completely different from Bitcoin.

People who support any of those projects have no answer to what will happen after bitcoin sidechains come online and even script-kiddies can copy paste all that hard work onto a sidechain secured by bitcoins.

Banks, governments and financial institutions have all reported on bitcoins.

Some banks think they can still beat Bitcoin to the punch with a centralized internal database if they just get enough of the other banks to sign on to use THEIR "private blockchain" and that might convince some of the more mundane people but the tech crowd knows what happens when an intranet competes directly with an internet. AOL made money for awhile but it didn't last long.

Download lawnmower.io and hook it up to your coinbase account. It will buy bitcoins with the change from every purchase you make on your debit card. You buy a soda for $1.25, lawnmower charges an extra $0.75 and buys bitcoins with it. This little tool will outperform just about any fund manager anywhere and if your under 40 probably pay for your retirement within 10 years.
>>
>>1012720
Bitcoin is the MySpace of cryptocoins
>>
>>1012743
I'll check back in to respond to actual arguments. If you think it's the MySpace then by all means stay away but Bitcoin is more similar to the internet we are using right now than a social network.
>>
There are enough bitcoins for everyone in sao paolo to own 1 bitcoin. 15 million.
>>
>>1012743
So what is going to be the facebook?
>>
>>1012720
>his little tool will outperform just about any fund manager anywhere and if your under 40 probably pay for your retirement within 10 years.

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
YOU BE SAYIN
NOW YOU BE SAYIN

BITCOIN 2 DA MOON NIGGA?
>>
>>1012782
It was always going to the moon or nothing. It's a binary bet, all or nothing. The longer it exists the harder it is to get rid of. The more applications that get built on top of it the harder it will be for anything else to compete with it.
>>
none, it hit the ceiling 2 years ago
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.