[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neet on autismbux here, any way to earn some money on the side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2spooky4me.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
Neet on autismbux here, any way to earn some money on the side using the computer? Im not a smart guy
>>
File: 1447418253690.png (39 KB, 392x200) Image search: [Google]
1447418253690.png
39 KB, 392x200
bump for solidarity
>>
Someone posted the other day here's some really good ones
Really easy Anons. Get into matched betting. (Google it). Risk free. Only your stupidity will see you lose. Build up about £3-5K after a few weeks.

After that - dropship. Basically list amazon products using amazons description and picture on ebay at a markup. Register as a powerseller and list thousands of items. Go fucking nuts with it.

I have 17000+ items listed at once. When someone buys you simply change the address on amazon to your buyers. No postage and packaging hassle. No charges. Well wrapped. Fast delivery. Dont have to hold stock. Easy money.

I registered as a business at the start of the year and quit my job 2 months ago. Self-employed, have my own house, I drive a BMW and I wake up everyday and do whatever the fuck I want.

I don't think you can do this as a job, but I buy and resell (on eBay) tools I purchase at big-box stores for 100%+ profit in most case.

To make this work, you need to be going to stores relatively often (2-3x a week). Looks for clearance items and deeply discounted power tools.

Big-box stores will often deeply discount perfectly good tools to make room for the new product lines.

For example, I've bought a cart full of Craftsman drill sets at $21.00 a piece. I flipped them all on eBay from $80-90 a piece pre shipping.

Tips:
-Items need to fit in priority mail boxes. Don't fuck around with your own cardboard boxes.
-Use the 'Or Best Offer' option on the auction. You're going to make at least 100% on your money, so haggle a bit with people. They'll think their getting a deal.
-Discount or give free shipping if people buy more than one item.

Also, google: "East Money Snowball”
>>
>>998295
Won't the amazon logo be on the boxes?
>>
Also don't you have to sell at a pretty large markup to make money from it? At least enough to recoup from fees.
>>
>>998295
would this working using sites like Alibaba and Aliexpress as well?
>>
>>998295

>Register as a power seller

You lost my trust there

You can't just register as a power seller, you have to build experience to be awarded that status.
>>
>>998295
I t was me that posted about matched betting. Its easy for UK anons. Use profitaccumulator website, it will keep you away from silly mistakes and is cheap at £22 pm.
>>
>>998326

I was wondering this, as well.
>>
>>998369
Does it matter? You already sold it.
>>
>>998414

Yes it matters

Buyers get upset that you played them when they find out

Too many sad buyers and there goes your Acc

Also drop shipping is dead, all you have to do is skim through your competitors store and copy exactly what he's selling (yes I said he, missoggyknees I am).

Also lastly Amazon is cracking down on people that drop ship, even so they're looking into Fiverr sellers that sell hints on what to drop ship, then they follow the trace to see who else bought from that seller.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.