[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elfbite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: whatifisayimnotliketheotters.jpg (23 KB, 311x207) Image search: [Google]
whatifisayimnotliketheotters.jpg
23 KB, 311x207
Hey 4chan, I have this website. It's functional and I actually like it and use it everyday. Here's the url (you can trust me of course):

ww.elfbite.com

It has basically no users however, and I would like to know you guys' opinion on it. Would it be worth investing in advertising the app? What can I do to get people using it? Should I keep developing it further?
>>
>>1384949
fucking CP and a virus, fuck you you piece of shit !!! REPORTED
>>
>>1385019
But it's not a virus :'(
>>
I'm not a webdev, this is just my subjective impression and advice for your website:

>open website white page
please add a message that javascript is required.
people who disable javascript are well aware of what effects it can have but presenting a page that informs the user that javascript is needed is the minimum webdevs should do.
>have to make choices and select stuff without even knowing what the website is for
dont do that
Add a small explanation of what the website is for and offer a default config. Customization should be opt-in with a customize button.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.