[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm currently going into my junior year of accounting study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cpa.png (92 KB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
cpa.png
92 KB, 750x900
I'm currently going into my junior year of accounting study in college. What is the best time for me to take the CPA exam and which CPA review program is the best on the market?
>>
>>1380225
ASAP my nigga.

>1-2 year experience under your belt
>at least 1/4 of your CPA complete

Do both of these things before you graduate. These are the keys to reaching the high range of salaries.

I have a friend who graduated from cal poly pomona with an accounting degree and he did the 2 previous things. He's now 3/4 done with it and raking in 85K a month one year after graduating. He interned his junior and senior year.

best of luck young nigga, I believe in you.
>>
>>1380690
now 3/4 done with cpa*
>>
>>1380690
>85K a month
uhhhhh
>>
>>1380690
Don't you need to finish your bachelors to sit for your CPA exam?
>>
>>1380690
And likewise, I heard that you have to take the CPA exams more or less within 6 months, you can't just take 1 portion, with the quarter, sit on it, then wait for the next portion.

OP, from what I've heard Becker has the most rigorous CPA exam prep. It looks kinda bloated desu, but if it works it works. I would seriously start FAR after intermediate accounting, and AUD after auditing.
>>
>>1380690
what is he the fucking CEO?
>>
>>1380844
More than that, isn't it? You need 150 credits.
>>
>>1380690
>I have a friend who graduated from cal poly pomona with an accounting degree and he did the 2 previous things. He's now 3/4 done with it and raking in 85K a month one year after graduating. He interned his junior and senior year
Did he show a pay stub? If not, then you friend is blowing you smoke.
>>
Just graduated accounting. I want to go for finance and analytics jobs. Should I bother with CPA exam? desu I'm too lazy to study that much for it. I was gonna wait to get a job before deciding and see what they want me to do, but I find myself applying to jobs where it's fine if I don't have one due to my personal bias of being a lazy sack.

>>1381552

In some states, basically any state worth living in. But they don't have to be all in accounting.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.