[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >not having free community college literally why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1404179457518.jpg (68 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1404179457518.jpg
68 KB, 668x712
>2016
>not having free community college

literally why not?

Student Loans don't give me enough to survive on, as a Full Time Student.

After tuition costs, my student loan spending money for the year is $4,750...Even though my total bills for the year is $14928.

WHAT THE FUCK! If college money was free I'd at least have the full $9,500 that I was given for the year..Still short, but I'd find a way to come up with the extra $5,000.

In a perfect world, full time students should have free college, free housing, and free fucking food, with free public transportation. Do these fucking retarded politicians not understand the immense MONEY BACK that would be given back to the economy, when we get our good jobs with this education?

Literally how am I supposed to survive?
>>
Im pretty sure you can go to any of the various unions or tradeship centers or whatever and look for any trades looking for apprentices.
this is done for free
I think you might have to pay for the classes you do take, but I think most apprenticeships are mostly on the job.

and so far when they say "free community college" most places only offer free community college
1)once
2)only to kids coming out of high school

i mean Im all for free education no matter what but theres still going to be
: "Oh I wish I didn't pick X to get my associates in and now I wasted my free ticket"

though if you just make college free without any sort of loan/grant disbursements it would cut down on all those people going to community college just so they can live off the student loans.
though from a business standpoint they may want to keep those people under the the dark shadow of student loans, becuase who knows what their parents will give them when they croak.
>>
>>1378598
>2016
>not having free community college
>implying I'm not at community college paying money to see a bunch of incompetent morons waste their own money because they literally can't use the red lines on Word that show them they are spelling a word wrong.
>implying I should have to pay for these fucks to go to college

Top Kek, you can fuck right off and get a job dip shit, want free college, join the military and earn.

Sick and tired of you entitled shits.
>>
>>1378630
>juggle having a high GPA and a job like the rest of the good goyim!

boomer confirmed. Off the board gramps

Possibly underage, too. Either way, report submitted
>>
File: 44_barack_obama[1].jpg (236 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
44_barack_obama[1].jpg
236 KB, 800x452
>mfw the US government is paying me to go to a 4-year college

Thanks Obama
>>
>>1378632
>It's all boomers fault
>I can't get good grades AT COMMUNITY COLLEGE and have a job

Seriously, if you get anything less than a B YOU ARE RETARDED

t. millennial, going to full time community college with a job
>>
>>1378598
>literally why not?
literally, how do you propose paying for this "free" college?
>>
>>1378632
You sound like the dumb goobers shilling trump coin
>>
>>1378598
Globalization man. Why would the government care about how youre struggling to get through college when corporations pay them big bucks to expand the workforce by bringing people from abroad. And Im an immigrant myself too. You guys gotta elect Trump or youre doomed.

>>1378630
go to bed gramps.
>>
File: 1461377215732.jpg (51 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1461377215732.jpg
51 KB, 573x609
>>1378598
>WAAAAAA there's no jobs
>everyone working at Starbucks has a BA
>all this debt no fair

Here, have free associate degrees tha- Bahahahaha s-sorry - th-that'll really help you, I'm sure
>>
File: won.jpg (34 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
won.jpg
34 KB, 534x401
>if only the government would subsidize student loans so that students could get incredibly low rates

>Do these fucking retarded politicians not understand the immense MONEY BACK that would be given back to the economy

wait we have to pay back the money? No free
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.