[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please help me /biz/ I realized I love business and finance and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
please help me /biz/ I realized I love business and finance and investing and want to devote my life to it and get into trading and investments and be on wall street or whatever or have a business or two or 10 one day, I want to be a wall street tycoon and business titan and make and be worth say 20 billion dollars one day ( and use it for a good purpose ) please help me /biz/ its been my dream since I was like 14 to get into finance and business and be the best at it one day
>>
read some books.
>>
>>1377003
>mfw u just bumped ur own post new fag hahahaha
>>
>>1376992
Go to nasdaq.com and read 600,000 articles, watch how stocks go from day to day, read articles on WHY stocks went the way they did, learn about dividends, value investing, growth investing, insider trading, the nasdaq dozen, watch mad money, fast money, richer by the day, bloomberg west, research different stock trading platforms, e-trade, scott trade, robin hood, bitcoins, alt-coin, trash coins, pump and dump, long term investing, short term investing, read about how billionaires got their billions, find a good job by applying to hundreds and hundreds of different positions on dozens of different websites, be willing to move to areas that make more money, be willing to adapt, expand, overcome, and endure, save up enough money to start your own business, work daily and nightly on building that business. Learn about scams and how to avoid them. Learn what other successful businesses are doing/selling/buying/otherwise. Keep going. Never stop rolling forward.
>>
This board is so cringe worthy.
>>
Assuming you are underage ban or bait, if not go to university and study Mathmatics with Economy or Mathmatics with Business Studies and read and observe everything you can about business, markets and Economy
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.