[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indonesia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
So tell me about the performance of Indonesia? What are they doing good, what's not so poppin in their country? Why do we love them? Why does China hate them? What's really been the yeast infection of growth in their economy over the past decade?
>>
File: 1443581810910.jpg (213 KB, 580x773) Image search: [Google]
1443581810910.jpg
213 KB, 580x773
Ok, well is there anything about Indonesia's economy worth talking about, or are they so neutral that they aren't standing out? Or is it that they're falling?
>>
>>1371884
kangaroo anon here. indonesia is highly corrupt but does have lucrative trade and many resources. mining is fairly big over there too. but there corruption destroys all there profits and thus they are still a shit tear country, ei, human rights violations in their mining sector (evicting and murdering tribes in or near mining sites) and general trading sector (goverment corruption, high taxes, general stealing from the workers). also they used to make a bit of money from us when we exported cattle to them but they were caught butchering them inhumanly so they fucked that up too.
>>
>>1371972

So could it be said that it suffers from the the wrong side of a resource curse?
>>
File: sukarno.jpg (69 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
sukarno.jpg
69 KB, 940x627
>>1371884

- Corruption isn't especially bad, a bite better than the third world average.

- Domestic demand - It isn't export-dependent like most of the region (domestic demand accounts for 2/3 of the economy) so >>1371995 doesn't apply to nearly the same extent as it does in many other countries and it makes growth lemon squeezy.

- Sensible monetary policy - Indonesian Rupiah has performed well.

- Rapid debt reduction, reducing bank vulnerabilities.
>>
>>1371884
Why tf am I so attracted to her?

I can't scroll past this thread without clicking that image
>>
>>1373078

thanks, this makes this an interesting case to further study for my group paper in my macro class. We've only touched on papua new guinea's corruption based on resources, Indonesia doesn't seem to have reached a peak of intercourse with corporations who ruched in for resources quite as fast, but I may be wrong
>>
>>1373092
because you're a pedo and she looks like a child
>>
>>1373528
Makes sense
>>
>>1373528
in here that's a typical >20 years old face anon
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.