[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
19, NEET , don't wanna go to uni , don't wanna work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x424
19, NEET , don't wanna go to uni , don't wanna work shitty depressing as minimum wage job.
What can I do to have a better future?
>>
kill yourself
>>
Invest in BTC and ETH
>>
>>1368792

For short term gains I would advice Trump and Putin coin. They are relatively cheap and there is pump approaching to those two. I personally will be involved in them, with a small fraction of 50 Btc. Not working alone on this. If you are interested in getting into the circle of pump and dump masters, let me know. To qualify for the insiders info, you must become loyal (certain rules and procedurs), and you must have a personal asset of at least 5 Btc. You won't need to pay anything, you will have to become trusted and that is it.
>>
>>1368771
Not trolling, how much money do you have to invest/start up with?

If next to zero, your options are very very limited.
>>
Start your own business, of course
>>
Start a business, invest in those coins as well, but you'll have to go to uni, well ark east one of those community colleges. Also learn a trade.
>>
>What can I do to have a better future?
You can stop being a little bitch, is what.
>>
>>1368771
try r9k

a lot of people make it there
>>
>>1368771

As a 26 year old in college right now I understand where you were at that age but trust me, just get your college done or pick a trade up. I could be earning decent cash now but I dicked around. Pay your future self now, and you're future self will pay you when the time comes.
>>
>>1368771

>>1369340
Also it should go without saying but pick a marketable degree.
>>
get a job you fucking loser
>>
Literally just go suck dicks. I mean just think about it. You don't have to work hard and you would basically be making like 50 dollars an hour starting. Just stop being a faggot and do it. What is worse. Ask yourself.
>>
>>1369340
>>1369342
fucking this. I waited until 21 just to go to university with a real plan and it really annoys me.
>>
swallow your pride and become a wage slave, use your earnings wisely and multiply your cash.
>>
>>1368771
You're fucked unless you find a way to significantly differentiate yourself from every other smuck out there who wants an easy life which is obviously a no on your part
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.