[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hate being neet >dont want a job >dont like being broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: .....jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
61 KB, 500x500
>hate being neet
>dont want a job
>dont like being broke
stock market is what all fucks with money go to get money
Ameritrade or E*Trade, suretrader, scotttrade etc..
best tool for making this dream possible
im going all out guys\getting rid of my xbox 360/one - 55 inch tv get about 1000
pay of over draft and got the rest to start a dream
halp guys i really think this can work but need alot to learn alot of the tools are hard to figure out on my self \
set me on the right track biz
when i make a significant amount ill comeback and spread riches
>>
>>1363596
prepare to get fucked anon. You will lose your xbox one and tv for nothing.

In all honesty.

Get a job, if you want to make money on stocks you would need about 10k to play with and make safe choices to produce passive income. Not that get rich fast mentality you have at the moment, that's how you lose your 1k.

What you need is a job and start saving and start with the safest routes then move up and invest some margin of that into more volatile stocks.

First you should have that active income from a job though.

>Ignores warning and loses everything in crypo meme
>>
>>1363596
ignore this >>1363602. just buy whatever memestocks the robinhood thread is meming and you'll be rich in no time. hard work is for cucks.
>>
>>1363602
>10k to play with and make safe choices to produce passive income

please explain
>>
>>1363632
Best goal is to live well with 150k trading balance, 10k is nothing avg about 25 bucks a day before taxes.

Best thing go sign up on crazy forex exchange with high leverage and build the 1k today 100k first.
Just don't risk more than you can win if the trade goes south.
And only risk as little as possible
>>
you guys are retarded
>>
>>1363642
Wtf is forex
>>
>>1363692
Foreign Exchange trading/ trading currencies instead of stocks.

Stock market is regulated like north korea.For example, you can only trade more than 3x a week if you have 25k trading balance. And fees are crazy, 7 bucks per trade or so. That's why a 100k balance is needed minimum for stocks

Forex, there little rules, high leverage, lower fees, more volume, and can get started with only like 50 bucks. Plus some exchanges allow you to trade metals (gold/silver) and energy like WTI (oil)

Highly recommend learning about Forex because you will make pennies on stocks with 1k.
>>
>>1363596
I know where this picture was taken. I take that train every day. Fuckin nasty. I'll never sit down again.
>>
>>1363626
I'll do this since you seem confident and I trust this website
>>
File: 1467686729523.jpg (493 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1467686729523.jpg
493 KB, 1200x1800
>>1363707
That's currently what I'm researching
Also trying to maximize by trading stocks in the 3-4 $$ range ,
Currently following
Monero
Bofi holding Inc . BOFI
Mimedx group inc. MDXG
Lumos Networks Corp LOS

Check those out and tell me what you guys think
>>
>>1363670
It's ok, we all need chum, right?
>>
>>1363783
Thanks for telling me about Bofi

looks like a winner
>>
should just go in on trumpcoin tbqh, and do it fast so you don't miss out on the train to
T

H

E

M

O

O

N
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.