[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Offshore companies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Nevis_Aerial.jpg (51 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
Nevis_Aerial.jpg
51 KB, 500x306
Has anyone incorporated in St Kitts and Nevis? I'm talking about the IBC. What's your experience with that so far?

If not, where do you offshore?
>>
If you aren't dealing with a fuckton of cash then offshore accounts aren't worth it. Shit anon, what do NEETs have to hide from the IRS?
>>
>>1362722

What's a fuckton? Offshore are great for tax avoidance for everyone, 20% saved out of 100 000 is already 20 000.
>>
>>1362734
There meant to be more for asset protection. You still pay equal amount of taxes, however, there is something called deferred taxes. Which means money used supposed to be for taxes, can be used to invest into the business instead. So as long as that tax money never reaches your pocket and goes into your business your offshore business will protect you and give you tax free corporate income.

So unless you have an online business, no reason to form in st.kitts, and unless you don't need asset protection then no need.
However just know this is what gawker, and many other billionaires use to not pay taxes and provide extreme wealth protection when sued. Ethical? Yup. Legal? Yup. Should you do it if you can aford it? Yup. Do it now
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.