[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cryptocurrency bot / Algorithmic Trading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: wallpaper-2325146.jpg (489 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-2325146.jpg
489 KB, 1920x1080
Hi /biz/ I have several bitcoins sitting on a exchange and because I work and have lots of thing to do I usually miss the sweet spots to gain real profit with margin trading or buying the dip.

I was thinking about on relying on some algorithm help. I did computer engineering in college and now I work as an intern in the data science field.

Since I saw the power hidden in Machine learning and technical analysis, I wonder if biz knows some good trading bots/algorithms.

The ones I found were:
https://www.haasonline.com/
It is a little bit expensive and is closed sourced Windows only software with a minimum 3 Month subscription. Has anybody tried it? Is really worth it?

https://github.com/askmike/gekko
Seems cool, the code seems maintained, and it's free, but it is really good?

https://cryptotrader.org
Lots and lots of different bots that one can rent, do someone knows if there is a list of the really good ones or something?

There seems to be a tiny user base and haasonline and cryptotrader webs seem semi abandoned and not very polished, and haasonline forums are not very populated and the reviews of those tools/sites are scarce and most from 2014. This makes me think if this kind of thing is the new real profit oportunity or just a "meme" / "0.5% profit yearly" / "stop loss premium" thing that nobody really uses.
>>
>>1353452
bump, also interested
>>
Bump for extreme interest
>>
This one seems to be very popular over on the Bitcointalk forums https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0

It's expensive as hell, however, and you need to pay a premium just to get onto the bigger markets like Poloniex. However, dude has plenty of positive feedback and from what I hear, great customer support. The bot is currently 25% off so now would be the time to buy. Going to do some more research and probably purchase something tonight.
>>
File: P9exe2U.png (66 KB, 866x432) Image search: [Google]
P9exe2U.png
66 KB, 866x432
>>1353518
215€ lifetime acess, wow if people are willing to pay such price it must be amazing
>>
Why would the creator of a trading bot sell it for money?
>>
>>1353562
Guaranteed profit. Even with a good bot there is risk involved.
>>
File: 1452439626784.png (338 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
1452439626784.png
338 KB, 680x451
BUMP
>>
File: 1233875.jpg (56 KB, 683x976) Image search: [Google]
1233875.jpg
56 KB, 683x976
What would a bot do for me that setting 20% profit sell prices doesn't?

I'm intensely interested as well, I just don't know much about it.
>>
I think that will test the free software bot and see how it goes
>>
Are there really so few people on /biz/ with bot trading experience?

This topic is interesting and starting from absolutelly zero is no fun in this case.
>>
>>1353452
I was thinking about developing one but I'm still busy with my website
>>
File: 1466382289484.png (177 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
1466382289484.png
177 KB, 316x321
Bump
>>
At least any website to gatter information?
>>
File: 1444150979045.png (1 MB, 1098x1645) Image search: [Google]
1444150979045.png
1 MB, 1098x1645
BUMP
>>
File: ehehe.gif (35 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
ehehe.gif
35 KB, 100x100
bumping for automated trading
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.