[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
econimcs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: TRuMpWAve.png (2 MB, 1025x761) Image search: [Google]
TRuMpWAve.png
2 MB, 1025x761
How do i into /economics/, bis?

Is there a crash course you'd guys rec?
>>
File: 1444185348592.png (1 MB, 1600x1553) Image search: [Google]
1444185348592.png
1 MB, 1600x1553
>>1356259
Yes, there is a crash course entitled "Human Action" by an economist named Ludwig von Mises...

Alternatively, you could just watch a crash course video of economics somewhere on Youtube and get told how government spending increases economic growth.. and why the Federal Reserve is a necessary institution.
>>
File: 1424658601244.gif (52 KB, 129x111) Image search: [Google]
1424658601244.gif
52 KB, 129x111
>>1356277
I somewhat agree with this.

The Federal Reserve CAN be a good for the economy under the right chairman such as Vockler.

But not under free money nut jobs such as Alan Greenspan which led to most of all the crashes after 87.

We need a balance of governmental regulations and financial freedom....but that's going to be difficult to do with both sides implementing their own version of K-Street.

Government spending CAN ACTUALLY be a good thing for the economy, but it is dependent on where it is spent.

Government spending led to the creation of the Internet, and if anyone that argues that the internet has contributed absolutely nothing to out domestic economy the they're a complete fool.

Wanna learn economics? Go to your local library and take a look at their economics section.

Start reading and you'll notice immediately how powerful reading just one book on the subject can really be.
>>
>>1356259
read The Creature From Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin and then kill yourself. that's what i did and now im RICH$!

Dr. Strangelove's Game: A Brief History of Economic Genius by Paul Strathern might be a good start off point for the general reader. easy to read and gives you little bios of the most prominent economists throughout history. the take away is that their ideas were often proved wrong when put in to practice by gay politicians.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.