[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in Florida where medical marijuana is up for re-election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Potleaf.jpg (431 KB, 1603x1744) Image search: [Google]
Potleaf.jpg
431 KB, 1603x1744
I live in Florida where medical marijuana is up for re-election this coming November. Last year it barely didn't pass, it had 58% of votes when it needed 60%. I'm fairly confident that it will pass this time around.
Any idea on how to make money off this?
I was looking into companies like $HEMP that are dirt cheap right now (like .04) and jumped to a few dollars when weed was legalized in Colorado.

If medical passes in Florida is there any way to know which companies will be trying to build up in Florida?
>>
>>1355352
I've been wondering this myself...........I suppose the real question is who has a "legit" business that's strong enough to hold on until legalization, if that's what they're holding out for.

I'd look for a company that has a medical in that is looking to expand into the recreational market or something like that.
>>
>>1355352
Well there's only been 4-5 nurseries selected to grow at first all serving certain parts of florida so...
>>
>>1355352
>It had the majority of votes but it needed a bigger majority

Nice democracy you have in Florida

>I was looking into companies like $HEMP that are dirt cheap right now (like .04) and jumped to a few dollars when weed was legalized in Colorado.

This is a good idea. Weed is moving towards legalization more and more everyday, and if it just barely passed last time then chances are you'll be in luck.
I'd say throw about 2k on there and see what happens.
>>
Also going to be on the ballot in California (yet again). This time it should pass.
>>
>>1356814
and AZ

And maybe NV
>>
i researched $HEMP for you, but to be honest, the results aren't surprising.

attached is the prices during the passing of amendment 64 (november 6, 2012) and you can see anticipation start around mid october and tank off toward the end of december. went up ~0.60 which is not too bad. i'd say keep $HEMP on a watchlist and see how the price is going during coming october.

but this stock was manipulated before
>>
>>1357008

cont.

this company resource ventures pump and dumped the fuck out of the stock back in 2014, so don't get gassed when you don't see it go this high
>>
>>1357010
forgot to post evidence

read this http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ventures-inc-signs-services-agreement-130000951.html
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.