[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN VIDEO UPDATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: download.png (15 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
download.png
15 KB, 256x256
To those of you concerned about this Friday pump thing, i wouldnt worry.

The video is being made atm (its actually 1 of at least 3) and is being edited as I'm typing this now. I don't know why people got Friday in their heads because I never said that would be the release but rest assured its on its way

Even if it dropped today its not going to instantly change the price so everybody chill. Shill it like crazy when its out, I hope to see it spread, but in the meantime enjoy the food and beverages, the rocket will be taking off shortly
>>
Can you post a screenshot of the video so we know we're talking to the actual video creator?
>>
>>1283335
WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY, DADDY!

We need to get it back down to 0.012$!
>>
its not as dramatic as the last one
very simple, mostly 2d/3d animation what the coin is to normies

the second will be how to buy (both in bitcoin and USD).
>>
>>1283373
its almost definitely going to be saturday at least mane

i genuinely dont know where folks got friday from
>>
>>1283376

Great to hear. Anyway if people were buying just because of the video then they were missing the point.

Looking forward to it, take your time bro.
>>
Glad to say, I am in on TRUMP. Waiting on more BTC to get more.

Looking forward to promo video!
>>
Hey video creator, any updates on the videos?
When can we start enlightening the world with the first one

Also we should start compiling a list of trump related websites to put the promo vid on
>>
>>1285008
hey, still polishing up the first, taking my time now that the weird friday hype thing has blown over

gotta look noice for spread
>>
>>1285030
Good point. Take your time man, plenty of time until election day.

So can we expect it today/Sunday or later?
>>
>>1285030
>friday hype thing has blown over
maybe

>hype thing has blown over
I wouldn't bet on it.
>>
>>1285043
hopefully
>>1285050
friday specifcally, trump hype hasnt begun to peak
>>
>>1285082
**hopefully sunday

there's a bit of 3d work and animation so its time consuming
>>
>>1285082
I am crossing my fingers. Looking forward to the video! Keep up the good work. I'll keep on staking.
>>
>>1285082
>friday specifcally
so... where is it?
>>
>>1285113
what? i meant the hype about it coming out on friday (something i never said) has specifically subsided but overall trump hype is yet to explode

its being made
>>
>>1285118
>trump hype is yet to explode
october. that is when the real fun will begin.

MAGA
>>
>>1285121
Oct? Thank you senpai, could've sworn it was supposed to be today.

or yesterday

can't remember, seems the date changes occasionally
>>
>>1285158
Does it really matter? Just don't be late when it starts.
>>
fellas, should I use yobit or c-cex.
>>
>>1285264
C-cex is more trusted, although I like yobit simple layout better.

Ccex probably.
>>
>>1285325
Yeah I was also seduced by the yobit layout, but after looking at the economy of TRUMP on c-cex+the more turstworthy deal I just took all my dosh out of there and stashed it in wallets, c-cex and poloniex.
>>
>>1285325
I like C-Cex layout better, but normally trade on Yobit since most of the Trumpcoin volume is on there. Which is strange, because there are far more buy orders on C-Cex than on Yobit.
>>
>>1283335
Just want to say thanks OP. You're doing the lords work.
>>
>>1285771
This, +1. I saw your first video OP it was top notch. I have a feeling when the next few come out and people start to understand the point of Trumpcoins this thing will start to explode in popularity.
>>
>>1285264
Use either it doesn't really matter. But depending on the volume you're buying you may need to use Yobit, there seem to be more sells on Yobit and more buys on C-Cex atm. Good opportunity for arbitrage actually.
>>
SOMEONE JUST BOUGHT THE 0.65BTC TRUMP WALL on yobit. We're going to the moon today!
>>
>>1286158
It just crossed 4k. Pumping like mad all of a sudden, what's going on?
>>
>>1286165
People are finally waking up to the gains that trump will provide. Expect more pumping today
>>
Can we not pump this yet I still want in lads give it a few more days
>>
>>1286158
are you dockspecter on yobit?
>>
>>1286171
Are you phoenix?
>>
>>1286175
haha, yep.

MAGA, bro!
>>
>>1286177
Nice, together we are enlightening the yobit'ors of the HUGE gains
>>
>>1286178
You mean YUUUUUUUGE
>>
>>1286179
YUUUUUUUGE gains
>>
>>1286178
>>1286179
>>1286181
YUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!

so, High energy, baby!
>>
I wonder if greeny is here in this thread!
>>
>>1286179
>>1286181
>>1286183
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
>>
>>1286186
Right here bro, just doing my part to help Make Crypto Great Again!!
>>
Gained 0.00421916 Trump from staking over night! Looking forward to a pump. YUUGGEE
>>
File: bruh pls.png (11 KB, 411x257) Image search: [Google]
bruh pls.png
11 KB, 411x257
>>1286282
you must not have too many coins in the wallet.
>>
>>1286290
Lucky bugger! I'll be getting more soon hopefully. But yes on 97 Trumps. How many do you have to get those kind of profits?
>>
new to biz. how do I buy pls.
>>
>>1286303
would love to buy more.
>>
>>1286304
Buy bitcoin from https://localbitcoins.com/
Or somewhere else

Put them on https://yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC then buy trump.

Then go to http://trumpcoin.rocks/ and download the official wallet so you can store your trump
>>
>>1286315
Nice! I'm waiting for a BTC process to clear, screw centralization and their week long delays.

Hoping to get a few thousand!
>>
>>1286316
C-Cex.com has a pretty good layout too, just not as much volume of Trumps being traded there as yobit.
>>
>>1286321
>a few thousand!
good on you.
It's not YUUGEE but a few thousand should be like minimum.

My plan is to buy a couple hundred every week until august or September. but it depends on how many are available.
>>
>>1286324
Agreed, I would love 10,000+ but it may be like you said, just get a bit at a time. Hopefully the rocket to the moon just doesn't leave without me.
>>
>>1286324
I've got 40k coins, to the moon boys!!!
>>
http://cointelegraph.com/news/trump-calls-to-make-all-campaign-donations-crypto-launches-trumpcoin

Did Trump really acknowledge cryptocurrencies for campaign donations and Trump coin already?
>>
>>1286357
nah its an april fools, BUT he may soon!
>>
>>1286367
OHH, jeez. Should have known by the date.
>>
>>1283335
Seemed like fucking everyone was talking about these things so I bought some. Can't decide whether to get more or hold onto my btc. You /biz/ autists made me a lot of money on eth though, I almost wanna go all in on trumps as well.
>>
>>1286558
Other presidential coins have gone to +$5. This is fucking big balls trump. Its gonna be YUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGGGGGGGEEEEEE
>>
>>1283335
What is a Stealth address?
>>
Sorry for this being stupid, but I'm willing to pay yuge trumps to anyone who wants it.

Can someone explain pumping to me?
I understand that it's raising the price, but how is this done? Buy just buying all the sell offers? By hyping it up? By doing both?
I appreciate it.
>>
EVERYONE, get over to yobit, big trump pump in 12 minutes, 21:35 GMT. Help PUMP the trump to the moon!!!!
>>
>>1286706
Is the video about to drop?
>>
>>1286719
Final polishing touches are being added. Should be early tomorrow. We're pumping now though due to the really weak sell orders meaning we can get it up a couple hundred sats for really cheap
>>
pushed it up 400sats and only just beginning good job guys keep it going
>>
>>1286742
bout to get a little more
>>
>>1286694
pumping is when one person, bot, or several people constantly buy.
what they do is, they start at a certain price, let's say X, and keep on buying a certain amount of coin, let's say Y, at that price.
what usually happens is the price keeps jacking up slightly.
x+1
x+2, and so on.
when the price is jacked up sufficiently high, some one just sells all of his coins in one go. it is called dumping. these huge sell orders are called sell walls. and these walls are sometimes 10 feet high! often times they are just way to YUUUUGEEE!

my wallet address - TQNtDdxMoQbzGgShBfCAPUDkEdU61hfA7Z

MAGA!
>>
Re-brand to CarsonCoin when?

So sleepy, this coin is.
>>
>>1287437
The sleeping giant will awake. Right now is a buying opportunity.

Some pretty big buy orders are listed on yobit right now mind you.
>>
>>1287460
>Right now is a begging opportunity.
fix'd
>>
>>1287418
But the dump would have to be much larger than the pump right, unless it's the pumper dumping?
It's just strange, who would buy on an obvious pump, perhaps sometimes it's not so obvious?
Is the point of the cell wall that everyone else that wants to buy will have to buy all of his stuff first? Can people make cell walls before his cell wall?
>>
>>1287475
>But the dump would have to be much larger than the pump right, unless it's the pumper dumping?
yes.
that's exactly the point of pump-and-dump. the pumper knows he's gonna slow down at the end, let others "wanna cash in" on the increasing prices.
It can be easily calculated how, the pumper, having started at x and taking the price at x+[*%], stands to gain several times on even the last few coins he bought at 900% more than x.
* - 100%, sometimes 1000%, i once saw more than 6000% on yobit

>who would buy on an obvious pump,
stupid people, noobs and stupid noobs.
when i started, i bought 3 coins which halved instantly and have never bounced back.
thankfully, in the learning phase, i never put in my own hard-earned money. [i'm not even ashamed to accept that i faucet-licked the first few months and invested only those satoshis. let's just say i paid way less to learn the secrets of the trade, than most other noobs]

>perhaps sometimes it's not so obvious?
it's almost always obvious to someone who has spent a week on the trading platform.
Bot - the same amount of coins and money being bought 10 times a second.
whale - ridiculously large size of the buy/sell wall.

>Is the point of the cell wall that everyone else that wants to buy will have to buy all of his stuff first?
yes, pretty much.
this is why the newer sell walls are slightly [1 satoshi] cheaper than the previous one. the cheapest deal is completed first because that is what's reached first.

>Can people make cell walls before his cell wall?
you can make your sell wall anytime and of any amount you wish to.
but do make sure you see the buy wall as well. the best is to sel only what someone is actually looking o buy.
ex - if there's a buy wall of 100 sat. then you are better off setting your sell wall at 100 rather than trying to make more profit by putting it at 105 or 110.
what sells quickly, helps you in buying something else that much quicker.
>>
>>1287504
the time you spent on those faucets probably was way more than doing the equivilant thing on Mturk. So maybe you paid more.
>>
>>1287504
so.. in other words.. given your definition of pump and dump, no one should believe a word that anyone says around here, because of all the lies and subterfuge going on?
>>
File: cellwallfigure1.jpg (40 KB, 447x249) Image search: [Google]
cellwallfigure1.jpg
40 KB, 447x249
>>1287504
>cell wall
>>
also the "supid people, noobs, and stupid noobs" you're talking about taking money from are infact the very same people this thread is trying to convince to buy your coin.. aren't they?
>>
>>1287551
we are trying to spread Trump's free society and WALL message with a big fat cell wall as tall as mexico is wide
>>
>>1287540
>Mturk
if you are talented, or know some shit, Mturk is indeed the best route forward.

>>1287546
>here
well, if you know how to read order walls, and graphs, it doesn't matter what you are reading here.

But on exchange trollboxes, you are better of never even glancing at it.

>>1287547
kek. i didn't want to point out in my post.

>>1287551
>buy your coin
>YOUR coin
for the last time, i',m NOT Donald Trump. i mean, i wish i was. like, who doesn't?
and this >>1287561

WE just know that considering the meme status of all these name-coins, investors stand to profit several times from them come november.
Of course i also have some BLRY and CLINT. not buying BILL though, that degenerate is probably going to die before elections and kill whatever i invest in it.
But it's about what i believe in as well. A strong Nation is what i want. And strength comes from strong decisions, like walls, and muslim-ban.
MAGA!
>>
>>1287504
>cell wall
thats my bad lol. Thanks for the explanations though man, I am surprised you answered every question. The world needs more people like you
>>
>>1287604
always ready to help, bro!

Just, please, vote Trump!
MAGA!
>>
>>1287561
There's a big beautiful buywall at 3790sat right now. Just got 0.6btc bigger since I checked too.
>>
>>1287655
I've just seen, fantastic news!

Should go above 4000sats today and hold if the buywall remains
>>
Anyone want to donate to an up and coming Trumpcoin investor?

TRLBKj2ttyHkxaLrhhkAZz1CwofRznFoxP
>>
>>1287656 I'll move dat cute 'lil wall-let up to 4k in a few hrs m80
>>
>>1287667
Sounds good, to the mooooooooooon
>>
>>1287657
Sent ya some Trump change to get you started
>>
>>1287656
>I've just seen, fantastic news!
When's the video coming? I'm just about ready for this launch.
>>
Where do you get the V2 wallet ? the exe says V2 but the wallet says V1.

accepting TRUMPs :
TCxwbLqBeNJE9i6BGAuFKDobnPEKNMvrcW
>>
Mr Video Creator,

How long until the first video?
>>
Just finished

Awaiting approval from the dev
>>
TAs4zXfMZGNBgiNmHZDJ59nfgsgAMRcSij

anyone wanna donate some change, willing to invest, but no money atm, hope will have it in time before it blows up, hopefully
>>
>>1288625
Will you link it here once it is up?
>>
>>1288625
Nicee. When it's up I'll see if I can get it linked in the Trump General on /pol/
>>
>>1288747
Yeah, here and in the other general
>>1288971
that'd be great mane, cheers

its not as aggressive or dramatic as the last, very much a cheerful, hopeful investment opportunity angle

lots of animation and simplicity to get normal folk on board
>>
>>1289991
Hows the devs outlook? Seem approving?
>>
>>1289999
very much so

few minor tweaks and it'll be up, likely in the next couple hours
>>
>>1290057
slight delay, dev wants to play with it a little but will be up shortly
>>
>>1290172
great news bro. can't wait for this.

i can think of more than a few places to link it once its up.
>>
Do we have any high karma redditors who can put it on the Trump subreddits
>>
>>1290219
I heard Milo Yianopoulis is a mod of The_Donald now. If we tweet it at him a bunch he may even link it himself.
>>
>>1290232
Good Call. We'll do that when the video drops
>>
Just pumped .5 btc into trump, to the moon!
>>
>>1290279
Thats just fantastic man !
>>
>>
>>1290630
AYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ready for the shill boys?
>>
>>1290232
maybe trumpfund can send milo free TRUMPS in exchange for him shilling for us. We all will profit!
>>
>>1290630
ITS COMING
>>
>>1290630

can someone make a guide for redditors for how to easily turn USD into TRUMP?

I'll do it when i get home from work, but if someone else can make it beforehand that'd be great

we should release this about the same time as the shilling of the video on reddit

someone should also email milo

the worst he can say is 'no'

P.S.: what's the easiest way to turn USD into Trump?

i've just used BTC i mined a long time ago
>>
>>1290705
We can also link milo the video @Nero on twitter
That should at least get his attention
>>
>>1290715

In 5 days i'm putting 2btc in
>>
>>1290705
buy bitcoin, trade bitcoin for trump on yobit.com

getting easily bitcoin depends where you are
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

there's a second vid coming on the buying process
>>
>>1290723

grats
>>
>>1290723
might be good if people don't spam /biz/ related memes in the comments, but instead hype it more
>>
/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ
>>
>>1290723
nice video. good convincing language used as well.
>>
>>1290723
Great video!
>>
What's a realistic expectation on return assuming someone high-profile links this video?

Let's say I just do like $100 of bitcoin into trumpcoin.

Are we talking at most a 30% return or potentially a factor of 10 or more?
>>
>>1290705
check the guide on >>1288888
>>
Lets make #MakeCryptoGreatAgain a thing people!
>>
>>1290759

my goal is to make a pretty and simple step-by-step guide for posting on r/TheDonald
>>
>>1290753
10 or more for sure.
You are paying cents and we can see the coin hits at least 1 USD.
>>
>>1290770
And what is the worst-case scenario?

What would it take to make my $100 disappear?

Do other random cryptos just vanish?
>>
>>1290770
I'm honestly pretty confident this coin could hit 20 bucks
>>
>>1290753
current market cap is $150 000. over the next 5 months, it could get to $5/6million and still not be considered one of the big coins, but that would give a $1/coin value.

i think once it gets on a bigger exchange like polo it will leap.

i don't see $1 as unrealistic at all. could even be a low estimate given how different Trump the candidate is from everything else previous.
>>
>>1290723
you have a very pleasing voice
>>
>>1290775
Worst-case scenario is you decide to live under a rock for about 6 months and forget to cash out on your Trump coins.
Honestly if you buy trump coins now there is little to no way that this coin will not go to the moon and make you filthy rich
>>
>>1290775
The worst case scenario something very fucked up happens, you get your 100$ back if you play smart and do the timing right.
But look at the big picture, you a have a chance to turn 100 into a 1000 or lose 100$. The risk is acceptable.
>>
>>1290782
this

ron paul didnt even get the nomination and his coin got to almost 35 dollars a piece at one point
>>
>>1290786
>>1290787
Noted, thanks.

>>1290788
At what point in Paul's campaign did his coin begin?
>>
>>1290784
thank you buddy :)
>>
>>1290790
not 100% percent on the timeline but i'm fairly sure he had run before and it was prior to the nomination as he did not receive it
>>
Do you guys think its worth switching from c-cex to yobit seeing as the latter seems to have more active trades coming in?
>>
>>1290810
I use both
>>
>>1290811
Same, where should we shill this? Elsewhere on 4chan or what? How can we target the trump demographic which are hicks, and old people when they can't use a computer?

Lets get some ideas brewing here guys.
>>
>>1290822
Start with the official trump reddit. We need someone with high reddit karma to do that. Get this video EVERYWHERE. /B /POL , anyone with a computer that we can reach we will shill to.
>>
>>1290822
POSITIVE ATTENTION: r_thedonald, breitbart,trump related facebook pages, drudge report, conservative websites

NEGATIVE ATTENTION (Just as useful): Occupy Democrats, Hillary Campaign Staff twitters, huff post, left wing media outlets (convince them trumpcoin is criminal, vain, a scam etc.)
>>
1MwARLRWgKJSSKqLw8wBJk24Pgwb6GGsi6

Anyone wanna help a poor guy out with some Trumps or Bitcoin
>>
>>1290822
go ask people on /pol/ for their trump address and when they say wtf is that shill it
>>
>>1290824
Is the creator going to monitor the youtube comments? If normies go to the page and see 4chan fucking written all over it, we're through
>>
>>1290831
>>1290828
Group effort here guys lets do this shit.

Wonder if we could short it right after the election lel
>>
>>1290835
i'll do what i can

need sleep now tho

night
>>
>>1290835
Mr Video Creator with the Godly Voice,

Please can you delete any negative comments from the video, we need this to seem legitimate.
Lol i'm suggesting we censor crypo stuff, never thought i'd ask for that.
>>
How do I buy trumpcoin, friends?
>>
>>1290836
So should I buy, hold and stake, or should I keep my coins on my yobit account and buy low, sell high?

What are most of you doing?
>>
>>1290846
Hold onto them and stake
>>
>>1290842
Buy bitcoin at Localbitcoin.com

Then go here https://yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/?bonus=MspEZ and buy your ticket to the moon
>>
>>1290853
Or buy from CCEX
>>
>>1290853
>Buy bitcoin at Localbitcoin.com
What payment method is generally the standard?

I've got PayPal, debit, credit, etc.

Seems like PayPal prices are higher.
>>
>>1290856
Paypal is the safest option, However if you find a trusted seller then debit and credit are fine too
>>
>>1290856
Circle is a phone app / website that i used, super easy.
>>
Is the video out now??
>>
>>1290867
YEA!!!! look up through the thread. It's incredible!
>>
>>1290824
i dont go on reddit we still need an anon to do this
>>
need replies to my thread here >>>/pol/76419074

hurry
>>
WE NEED A REDDIT WIZARD to shill this to the official trump sub-reddits
>>
>>1290946
>>1290901
Agreed, we also need to dedicate bodies to keeping a thread alive and well on /pol/ at all times, can't do it alone lads.

>>>/pol/76419074
>>
File: WmgV844.jpg (104 KB, 875x1168) Image search: [Google]
WmgV844.jpg
104 KB, 875x1168
>>1283335
Guys what do we need to do to get this listed on poloniex?
>>
>>1290983
Im doing my best keeping an eye on the thread
>>
>>1291048
same
>>
We need to get this on other Exchanges, Any ideas??
>>
Listen you fuckin cucks.

If you can't get exposure on reddit by posting about it in the related subreddits, make a new account on reddit (it's painfully easy) and name yourself something trumpcoin related and try and organically add the discussion.

Make your name like TrumpCoin_Fan or someshit and start agreeing with top posts.

People with SEO experience need to start using it. We need to make the first page of Google for "trumpcoin" belong to websites/autoblogs/articles we have chosen, not some forum discussion on btc with broken English and retards asking "how do I buy".

Spend $3 you cheap Jews and register a .info exact match domain
trump-coin.info
or
IsTrumpCoinLegit.org

Use Wix to make a free site if you are an extreme poorfag.

Everyone can start posting on the comments section of articles on major news sites .

>see wallstreetcuckle article about le politics breaking news
>post in comments "that's why I'm moving my money in/out of trumpcoin because I trust/don't trust donand trump.

send a fake email to yourself about trumpcoin and then print out 100 copies and """accidently" leave the email paper at the gym, the bookstore etc

Comment on YouTube videos relating to politics, trump, Penny stocks etc

name your vidya char "Lord trumpcoin millionaire" and spam at the bank

if we havent crowd funded buying scrapebox, xrummer, gsa search engine ranked and started auto spamming blogs with trumpcoin comments we need to do that.

I swear you fuckin pajeets want to stay poor.

You realize ronnpauls cuck coin got to $7 and his supporters prep the bull for their wife.

Take your outstanding trumpcoin balance and times it by $14, that's where you can be realistically cashing out in less than a year if you just start applying 20 minutes of effort here and there, instead of refreshing coinmarketcap and the trumpcoin general with one hand hoping to see gainz from other people's work.

Youcan spare 20 minutes away from your furry porn to make (You)r bank account great
>>
>>1291093
EVERYONE UPVOTE THIS
>>
>>1291175
oops forgot link https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4n19e0/trumpcoin_is_here/
>>
File: 1463032712039.jpg (27 KB, 478x519) Image search: [Google]
1463032712039.jpg
27 KB, 478x519
Can somebody tell me what staking is.
>>
File: image.png (843 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
843 KB, 640x1136
If I wanted to buy Bitcoins and use them to buy Trumpcoins is their a minimum amount of have to spend? I want about $300 worth.
>>
>>1291211
I am also curious. I plan to buy 2k usd worth tomorrow once this wallet confirms my bank account
>>
>>1291224
>>1291211
The minimum amount to spend is $0.06.
You needn't worry about minimums with anywhere over like $10 in 99% o places.
>>
>>1291230
What websites do you recommend for a rookie who wants $300 in Bitcoin who will use them for Trump coin? Also is selling the coins easy?
>>
>>1291093
I will do this. As I said on another thread I'll hire a social midia that can make a FB post have 500k likes and a lot of views from a specific group of people. I just don't know how hard is to do it outside of US.
>>
>>1291233
YoBit.net
>>
>>1291224
Use this affiliate link when you sign up for yobit and I'll give you some trumps
https://yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/?bonus=MspEZ
>>
Can someone make one of those "if you see this image while scrolling" ....you have visited by the TrumpCoin of blah blah
20 dollars a coin wI'll be guaranteed to you if you reply
"tfw high energy trumpcoin alpha"
or some shit and we all save the png for future
t.hanks
>>
>>1291263
I will spam the fuck out of that
>>
>>1291195
Upboat this. The_donald has a huge population of internet savvy memers, the ideal demographic for Trump coin.
>>
>>1291263
This. Pls someone with a modicum of graphic design ability.
>>
>>1291195
lol at the user
>chad_1995
well done
>>
TO
THE
MOON
>>
>>1290723
10/10 video top job. I just woke up, going to start spreading this around.
>>
File: TrumpCoin.jpg (334 KB, 777x1000) Image search: [Google]
TrumpCoin.jpg
334 KB, 777x1000
>>1291263
>>1291269
>>1291295

How's this?
>>
>>1291382
Make Crypto Great Again!
>>
>>1291382
Make crypto great again!

You should include some figure that we'll reach like '1 dollar soon' or something
>>
I want to put my coins in the official wallet, but I have a question. If something happens to my computer would the coins be lost forever?
I encrypted the wallet and it said something about a wallet backup.
Help me shill, guys.
>>
>>1291404
Click on options in top left, make a back up. Save back up file on usb, coins safe forever
>>
Here's one way TRUMP can be GREAT.

Trade BTC/USD on https://whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS with x10 leverage and dump all profits into TRUMP. Make A LOT of MONEY with the btc halving happening soon. Get some serious volume going and really get this ball rolling.
>>
>>1291418
shoo shoo
This is a Make crypto great again thread only.
We turnin" BEETS to Chads with TeumpCoin
>>
Use the Trump fund to buy me scrapebox and a fresh set of 10 private proxies and I'll hit every AA political related blog post with a comment from here to the election
>>
>>1291421

This would make crypto great again. More money into TRUMP.
>>
>>1291382
MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN
>>
just heard about this today. is it too late? has the train left the station?
>>
>>1291508
It just had a small pump. Wait for a while and it should go back down again a little bit, buy then. Its projected to go up more now that there are videos being made to help explain it to normies and shit. Also, the media latches onto anything with Trump's name so it should be easy to get out there and drive demand up.
>>
>>1291517
how do i mine it? are there groups (i forget what theyre called) out there like there was with dogecoin?
>>
>>1291520
You don't exactly mine. Its Proof of Stake. Keep some in the official TrumpCoin Wallet, and keep it open/connected to the net and over time you will amass some amount of coins but you need some to start you don't get it from 0.
>>
>>1291526
how do i get trump to start then? do i have to buy some?

also its not syncronizing with the network for some reason. i get 1-2 connections and it drops off. any way to fix this?
>>
>>1291536
Yeah you'll have to buy some. I used something called the circle app to transfer some cash from my checking account into https://blockchain.info/wallet/ where I was able to convert it to move it to c-cex and buy TRUMP from there. Then move it into the official TrumpCoin wallet.

As for your other issue I got no idea, it now keeps telling me my coins are not mature and don't know what to do about that.
>>
>>1291233
To buy BTC you can use CoinBase, but it takes a while to get coins because you have to link some accounts. It's what I use so, I haven't really explored other current options.
Selling is very easy, use Yobit or CCex, Yobit usually have more coins to sell/buy.
Just make sure to get a TrumpCoin wallet because it's not safe to keep coins in online wallets long term.
>>
File: 1283789336790.jpg (88 KB, 385x476) Image search: [Google]
1283789336790.jpg
88 KB, 385x476
Anons, can I please have some seed TRUMPS to start off my small business in the future?

You would literally make my year if you scrape couple of TRUMPS to my wallet
TJKG8mTAUic45dfjmduvVoF6tyf36i5enx

Thanks in advance. You're all amazing.
>>
>>1291233
I use circle.com because it takes debit and credit. Coinbase also takes credit iirc.
>>
Friendly reminder that TRUMP is
$6
$6
$6
only $6 dollars away from being 9.5k Satoshi on CCEX.
>>
File: makecyrptogreatagain.png (237 KB, 514x845) Image search: [Google]
makecyrptogreatagain.png
237 KB, 514x845
please donate for the shills

TPvAbqFrZqpP7jFbSGPQagjvvMRJyQ9qCM
>>
Please can any generous anons send me trumpcoins?
TKPLKBP5QHT7EVG4MTJ95VFFY89BP45YSC

A loyal knight of the God emperor would be ever grateful
>>
>>1291721
Sorry it's actually
TKpLKbP5QHt7EVG4Mtj95VfFy89bp45Ysc
>>
Been grinding out the coins for a few weeks now. I am in it for the long haul buying and selling like a day trader. If Trump gets the presidency and the coin skyrockets I will come back here and make a thread giving them out. MAGA

TFduvkZDf9wVuoNoXBcD1NMeRVKpwbX3Mu
>>
WHAT THE KEKING FUCK!?
I was just watching this coin, thinking I had time to get in at 2cents!?
NOW I GOTTA PAY MORE AND ONLY GET 90,000% GAINS WHEN IT MOONS?

yes mad
>>
Question:
What will your net work be when TrumpCoin hits $14/coin?(confirmed)

>tfw when using my payout to launch my startup
>>
So boys for the next thread, I think we need to see what kind of content we have for TRUMP coin so far.

1/3 Youtube videos + Youtube channel
Some facebook shillers
"if you see this image"

We need these, if we don't have them yet.
TrumpCoin Twitter
TrumpCoin Instagram
TrumpCoin Facebook
Various TRUMP memes, to the like of Doge coin
>>
TR31hdJEdnaBF4hKuXyuV1uBmVjTe4Lf4B

can someone get me started on this system as well, so i can not be left out like bit coin please biz.
>>
Wow, marketcap has Trumps at $0.04 a piece!
>>
File: 1462523567302.jpg (190 KB, 864x648) Image search: [Google]
1462523567302.jpg
190 KB, 864x648
>>1291896
It's starting lads. Hold on tight.
>>
It looks like a whale dumped today but the price is still strong on c-cex. We're closing in, boys.
>>
>>1291206
When you keep Trumps in your wallet you slowly generate new Trumpcoins for yourself. Not a lot but hey, free Trumps.
>>
>>1291925
They will cry over their loss one day.
>>
>>1291938
Can't wait for the tears from everyone who knew about it but decided not to buy.

>Dogecoin is a meme coin guys it's going nowhere
>Eth is a scam it's not going past $1 sell now
>Trump is a joke coin its not going anywhere

Nocoiners never change.
>>
is trumpcoin worth investing in? serious question since im a noob
>>
>>1291944
well think anon, trump is a billionaire and a experienced business man, he can dump a shit load of money into the currency too boost value. It all depends on him his market and the current market
>>
>>1291944
Not if it's your primary investment. I consider it gambling. I would go as far to say it's a safe bet it'll hit 3-4 times the value at least.
>>
>>1291944
I dunno I swear these biz autists are onto something though. You were right about ETH /biz/, is Trump really going anywhere? Am I too late?
>>
>>1283335
It pretty much went from 2 cents a coin to 4 cents a coin in the past 24 hours. Still really good to get in at
>>
>>1291382
Make Crypto Great Again!
>>
Noob here.

Put money on circle.com

how do I transfer this to trump coin?
>>
whats the best way of buying the stuff with us dollars and no past experience with crypto
>>
>>1291962
you need to buy it from an exchange. go find the official /biz/ crypto thread and in the OP there will be a guide with a million links to learn more. yobit.net is where most trading of TRUMP happens
>>
>>1291962
Buy your BTC then send that to either C-Cex.com or YoBit.net. From there, just buy your Trump.
>>
>>1291962
Try localbitcoins first, that way you won't need ID. I heard circle demands id before you get your BTC.
>>
boys, im spending money on this trump shit, dont let me down
>>
Where is the best way to buy btc with paypal or online method
>>
>>1291993
Localbitcoins. And I doubt anyone would accept paypal for btc since paypal is reversible and btc isn't.

If you don't like Localbitcoins you can go through the circle app or one of the big exchanges, check that they don't require ID though.
>>
Its amazing how many people are asking how to buy bitcoin so they can get TRUMP. Not how do I buy TRUMP with my bitcoin.

This means many peoples first exposure to crypto is TRUMP coin.

That's a good sign for TRUMP coin.
>>
File: Phreak-The-Phantom-Phreak.jpg (26 KB, 337x266) Image search: [Google]
Phreak-The-Phantom-Phreak.jpg
26 KB, 337x266
Next thread OP should have a full how to buy tutorial.
Links to all the sites/videos/reddits
>>
>>1291944
Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, people don't invest rationally with crypto.

Yes, TRUMP has potential to increase dramatically in price.

As with all crypto though. Don't invest anything you cant afford to lose.
>>
>>1292018
Thanks man, you've been helpful on this.
>>
>>1292012
That's video 2 of 3, "How to buy Trumpcoins."

Script is already complete. It'll be released sometime later on. Look out for it when it's out though.
>>
>>1292012
There's an assload of that stuff already. Its all over the trump website. All over bitcoin talk. People aren't taking even the simplest steps to find out how.

Coinbase for BTC.
Transfer to YOBIT/CCEX.
Buy TRUMP.

Simple as that.
>>
>>1291382
make crypto great again
>>
/fit/ fag rolling thru .
If cryptoso were girls, Trumpcoin would be a high test thread.

High energy/high test, MAGA
>>
18yC8rsahCgbqKXMcQLPGML3eM6u9mYRzL i just wanna play
>>
>>1291608
>>1291693
>>1291721
>>1291723
>>1291802
>>1291823
>>1291889
>>1292071

Sent some seed Trumps. No big handouts with TRUMP though, head on over to the bernie rubles thread if you're looking for those.
>>
>>1292071
Also just noticed your address is wrong. All Trump addresses start with a T. Try again bro.
>>
Lmao im a neeb sorry:
TMUFjLy77MrbXzGWp2SyFBfLpX6cPz56wf
>>
>>1292084
TMUFjLy77MrbXzGWp2SyFBfLpX6cPz56wf sorry man
>>
>>1292098
All good bro, sent some seed Trumps.
>>
>>1292101
Seed trump?
>>
>>1292101
based god plz donate, just got my wallet installed and blocks updated
>>
>>1292049
Another /fit/bro, nice. I agree thread is high test as fuck.
>>
>>1292106
TRAkfU5wXC6rUmuN9F1t8gAsVUU4wCYoCt
>>
If anyone feels like donating to the video creator (myself), here's the address:
TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE
(this address ONLY takes TRUMP please do not send bitcoin through this address)

cheers fellas, MAGA
>>
>>1292104
Small amount of Trumps to get ya started.

>>1292106
Might be a good idea to post a wallet address lad.
>>
File: 2f8ed5d21a44b0e5886680cb9-big-22.jpg (176 KB, 1332x1998) Image search: [Google]
2f8ed5d21a44b0e5886680cb9-big-22.jpg
176 KB, 1332x1998
>>1292109
Videobro good to see you again. Saw the final version as soon as it went live, been spreading it like mad. You're helping with yuge gains for the coin that's for sure.

This thread needs more Ivanka I think.
>>
File: 6298239_gal.jpg (40 KB, 356x462) Image search: [Google]
6298239_gal.jpg
40 KB, 356x462
>TFW high energy alpha
>>
I'm trying to accumulate bit coin so I can get Trumps, can someone recommend the best faucets with the biggest payouts, without giving me a reference link since they apparently take a cut of what I would make? (I know I'm selfish, but hey I'm here fore help) Thanks guys.
>>
>>1292204

>faucets
>accumulate bit coin

Don't even bother lad. Unless you enjoy 8 hours of clicking to make 0.000001btc.
>>
>>1292204
Faucets are pleb tier, just buy the BTC and trade for Trump.
>>
Can someone explain to me why there is such a huge gap between buy and sell orders on c-cex?
>>
What's a good pool to use and has anyone got a .bat for sgminer? Everytime I try and set up a batch file it just says "Sgminer made by whatever" for like 5 minutes then blinks over to an empty console. I can't into sgminer.
>>
>>1292442
No good pool to use since Trumps aren't mineable. They are proof of stake not proof of work. You can't GPU/CPU mine them.

You can always just mine the BTC and trade them for trump, effectively the same thing. But yeah gotta figure that shit out for yourself bro.
>>
Is there a single large no-bullshit bitcoin seller?

As in, I just want to use my paypal or CC to pay a price for a bitcoin and not shop around.
>>
>>1292116

hey greeny
>>
Damn, I'm new to this and with Coinbase, I can't purchase for 2 days.

Anyone want to sell me $200 of BTC via PayPal?
>>
>>1292361

low volume
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.