[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had $100k to invest and your only 3 options were bitcoin,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1459460782838.jpg (32 KB, 408x539) Image search: [Google]
1459460782838.jpg
32 KB, 408x539
If you had $100k to invest and your only 3 options were bitcoin, ethereum, and trump coin.

which would you invest in? what percentage of that 100k would you put in each of those crypto's?
>>
>inb4 0% 0% 0%
>>
>>1339922
55% on bitcoins
40% on ethereum
5% on trumpcoin

Bitcoins will definitely go up. It is the gold of the future.
Ethereum is more uncertain. I do think that until something more innovative comes up, it is destined to keep growing and improve its value. So for the time being it is a good investment.
Trumpcoins is a gamble, but if it works, it will multiply your money. It is a short-term, high-risk investment. I would only invest in it a small amount of money. If you lose, you can bear the losses, if you win, you go to the moon, baby!

If my consultation was helpful, feel free to give out in exchange for my services, or donate nothing at all. Economy should be based on rational and free choices, it's up to you my man, I won't hold it against you if I get nothing:
1377b4q2EsRkzLdoxrjYWTQANxKQAztzoy

Have a nice evening, anon-kun
>>
100k wouldn't affect bitcoin
100k wouldn't affect ethereum
100k would pump the hell out of Trump

I'd
Buy 100k worth of Trump
Sell it for 200k
Buy 100k of ethereum
Buy 100k of bitcoin
>>
>>1339949
gay
>>
50% BTC
49.9% ETH
0.1% Trump
>>
>>1339922
80% BTC
20% ETH
0% TRUMP
>>
>>1339922
Trump. Btc and Eth are already pumped, they don't have the potential for exponential growth like Trump does.

Even a $1k investment right now has the potential to turn into $100k just based on the market caps.

Meanwhile it'd be hard to get anything more than a 1.2x return on your BTC and ETH no matter how strong the rally is.
>>
>>1339922
If I had 100k to invest and had those 3 options I would not invest. I literally invested $6,000 in btc and now have $0.
>>
Lisk. 100 USD by the end of the year. You can screencap.
>>
File: 1466362996764.jpg (74 KB, 424x640) Image search: [Google]
1466362996764.jpg
74 KB, 424x640
>>1339922
Honestly I'd put it all into Trump, albeit gradually.
Trumpcoin is SO cheap right now and has so much potential for growth, that'd I'd fucking eat my socks if it didn't at least hit 10cents.

ETH and BTC don't have that exponential growth potential anymore
>>
30%btc
20%eth
50%trump

I would sell trump 90% of trump for btc/eth the second the market flips shit and pumps it from media attention.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.