[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUSBIZ ASX/NZX Thread "Shitty Microcap Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: AYYYYE.jpg (132 KB, 483x467) Image search: [Google]
AYYYYE.jpg
132 KB, 483x467
Hi all welcome to the AUSBIZ ASX/NZX thread.

It seems all we talk about now is shitty microcaps so lets keep the gains on coming

Today should be a good day for us in traditional stocks. Oil has hit its highest price in a few months and and wall street closed higher on apples share price rising.
>>
As a young guy with little more than 5k savings that "Micro Crap" made me over 500$ after brokerage. Also between that and the ASX sharemarket game I feel I've begun to learn a lot of the basics of stock trading. I also gave my boss a pro tip with PIO and AGY yesterday her turned into a 2k profit and gave me $150
>>
>>1250226

Have fun bud, I'm in the microcap game too. Just be careful as its become a culture of YOLO RED OR BLACK.
>>
>>1250226
PIO is on TH until tomorrow
>>
File: xped.jpg (97 KB, 1024x557) Image search: [Google]
xped.jpg
97 KB, 1024x557
XPE - TA wise, to the fucking moon.
FA wise, to the fucking moon.

*Chart stolen directly from hotcopper :^)
>>
I'm taking a punt on iot, it dropped quite a bit, buying at 11cents. News might be imminent this week.
>>
>>1250298
Same if it makes .17 I will be happy
>>
>>1250329
And I was right :)
Massive distribution deal. Everyone on the iot train now
>>
File: 5-atlas_and_the_hesperides-huge.jpg (877 KB, 2179x2249) Image search: [Google]
5-atlas_and_the_hesperides-huge.jpg
877 KB, 2179x2249
>>1250372

Just put in a buy for 16000 units at 0.130
>>
>>1250372
NOICE

I'm getting in on XPE today. 0.062c is target entry price for me.
>>
>>1250257
I thought it was until Thursday?
>>
>>1250254
I just try to buy into anything that has positive announcements forthcoming or upwards trend on high volumes
>>
>>1250408
looks like i missed out :(
>>
http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/company.do#!/AZY

Last thread i wanted this to meme magic up 70%...
>>
Is it much of a process to trade internationally if you have a commsec account? Is it a whole new account or just an addition to your existing one.
>>
>>1250541
Would also like to know this
>>
>>1250416
You might be right I was going to do a review tonight, I know it's on until at least tomorrow.
>>
>>1250541
20 united burger shekels I think.
>>1250466
sure did. If it holds these levels then this arvo should be good. 10c target ST.
>>
>>1250588
Upped my buy price to 7.1 cent
>>
>>1250599
I'm in :-)
>>
>>1250599
That's still pretty good, excellent support and churn at that price. VWAP of 7.1588.
Make sure to keep an eye on it but you'd be mad not to at-least have a foot in the door. Could be huge anns at anytime.
>>
>>1250609
IKR
this whole internet of things / emerging tech space is very exciting atm, any new ann can rewrite the SP in a day
>>
big tree shake occuring on TV2, assume its brokers or big private investors trying to soak up cheaper shares.
>>
Typical low volume retrace/profit take. XPE
>>
What's with IOT having a small rise so far? Especially with the big news today.
>>
>>1250650
Big news has been downplayed. It's an existing agreement which has now only become exclusive. Whilst this is a good thing as well as the fact the distributor is choosing to be paid in IOT shares for their role as distributor is heartening. However there still isn't a prototype being marketed or demonstrated to the level that big money wants before they buy in.

Also i'm considering building a small to micro-cap mining spec portfolio as I'm pretty certain from what i've seen over the last few weeks there is enough interest and SP movement to make 10-20% a day.
Currently considering HOR, AZY, BDR, not quite sure what else to put into it. I already hold THX but am down 60% on it so looking to divest of THX and get into other small mining specs.
>>
File: internet-of-things.jpg (30 KB, 428x310) Image search: [Google]
internet-of-things.jpg
30 KB, 428x310
>>1250204
Okay, so we know the Internet of Things trend is going to continue upwards in the immediate future We've seen massive rises in IOT in the past month and its possible XPE may follow a similar path.
From what I can find, XPE is one of the leaders in the field at the moment.
However, there must be many more of these around, or at least upcoming.
Does anyone else have any knowledge of similar stocks floating about on the ASX?
>>
>>1250875
There aren't any. XPE probably wont be around for long either. Going to be bought out at this rate.
>>
>>1250881
Also, look at XPE head of asia guy and his job history and tell me why hes now at xped.
https://sg.linkedin.com/in/john-stefanac-a80511
>>
>>1250875
ZYB whilst not quite an IoT company could definitely provide encryption, storage and file transfer capacity to any IoT related.

TV2 whilst not IoT either, could integrate into IoT devices so video and applications can deliver content straight to a multitude of connected devices (smart phone, tablet, home theatre, smart watch).
>>
>>1250782

Down 12% on by buy in already. Lets hope we see good things from IOT. I was thinking it would be up a few more % today.
>>
>>1250901
Because he thinks he can grow the company at a fairly good rate and use it as a stepping stone elsewhere?
I dunno. But it sort of seems like a step down from positions like the VP of Nokia and whatnot.
>>
>>1250918
Yeah i'm down on my second round of IOT. bought in second time at 0.135c, target price for me is 18-19c for this week. I'm just hoping we get a video demonstration of ROAM-e completed and in use asap.

desu whilst i like what they are doing and the Roam-e plus their other entry level priced IoT devices planend, i see many many long-term issues arising out of drones, civil liberties and public policy. Seeing a country where things like civil liberties are a misnomer like China get on this train would make me change my target SP. Conservative estimate could be 30-50c by xmas if a huge distribution deal and green light is given for the Chinese market.
>>
>>1250918
also look at the volume on XPE and TV2 today. They're attracting all the attention from DT's and institutional investors. Prob not much speculative capacity in today's trading for IOT.

It's probably just brokers being brokers and driving down the price too by triggering stop losses, for their own accumulation strategy.
>>
>>1250926
Yep, hes in it because he thinks that's where the dollars are.
http://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/81528/
http://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/83203/
http://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/83268/
http://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/82680/
http://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/83517/

Have a squiz at them articles m8's
>>
Rip IOT.
>>
>he fell for the IOT meme
>>
Holy shit that action at close for XPE MOM GET THE CAMERA

>>1251035
Time for people to invest in the actual IoT company..
>>
>NUH back down to last weeks levels
Has this one run its course, or will the constant touring help bring the price back up?
>>
File: 1369021359083.jpg (122 KB, 419x400) Image search: [Google]
1369021359083.jpg
122 KB, 419x400
>>1250931
>>1250946
>>1251029
>>1251035
>>1251041

Yep down $500 today after my buy in this morning. Lots of profit taking.

Hpoefully i'm not fucked eh.
>>
File: this.png (26 KB, 579x354) Image search: [Google]
this.png
26 KB, 579x354
this guy..hahaha
>>
>>1251168
probably a typo
top fucking cuck
>>
>>1251093
NUH will continue to rise. This is a reasonable chill for now. They have only been touring in Oz so far, they're headed to USA... It is my biggest position currently, big things to come.
>>
>>1251168
This guy is my hero - that's called fucking up your decimal places
>>
File: moneyhoney.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
moneyhoney.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
MATES.

I'm a student who just got into investing - bought PLS at 0.60, $2400 worth. I still have some money that I am willing to risk loosing in order to make some microcap gain$$.

How do you all learn about your microcaps and new microcap opportunities?
>>
>>1251311
i would like to know too thanks

cheerzz
>>
>>1251345
>>1251311
These threads
Not kidding
>>
>>1251347
every single fucking time Biz suggests something, i never listen because 'haha biz shills.. promoting their own stock.. they have no basis for prediction :^)'

then 1-2 weeks later BOOM

take XPE and PIO for example.

next tip i'll act on it - i promise fampai
>>
File: 1358282072999.png (43 KB, 163x170) Image search: [Google]
1358282072999.png
43 KB, 163x170
>>1251311

Sell you are up like 20% yeah? I dont see it going close to $1 for a little and if it does it'll be short thats my exist.
>>
>>1250204
something for the SLATER AND GORDON (SGH) crowd http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2016/05/an-open-letter-to-victorias-lsb-about-its-how-to-advice-for-drug-lords-buying-houses-with-dodgy-.html
>>
>>1251347
>>1251362
So I literally just wait until I see a reasonably well-informed tip appear on this board and then YOLO it?
>>
>>1251385
If you want to lose all your money sure
>>
>>1251385

You could read the financial reports of companies you're considering investing in.
>>
>>1251366
I'm content to hang on to it for a little while and see where it goes. My understanding is that they are currently raising capital for a new project, so the price could very well go up in the long term above $1.
>>
>>1251381

S&G, John McGrath, Reffind, 1-Page, Murray Goulburn Trust...

Shit really does float.
>>
What do you guys think of property right now?

It should probably be the focus of our discussions here since the property market has a cumulative value ~3x greater than our entire stock market.
>>
>>1251532
Housing market is overvalued af in at least Melbourne and Sydney. Brisbane is still fairly flat tho. Not worth going near it until after the federal election.
>>
>>1251168
fuuucckk..
>>
>>1251168
I'm retarded. What did he do exactly?
>>
>>1251782
he misplaced a decimal point. he bought at 0.10 instead of 0.01

anyone got some tips on small caps for today? :^)
>>
>>1252596
I'm putting in a buy for IOT and XPE personally.
>>
>>1252631
good luck, sending meme magic your way

>vested interest: I hold both.
>>
>>1252596
purely speccy; AZY and TWH, expecting more fluctuations of 10-20% up during the day's trading.
>>
File: 1436447361360.jpg (98 KB, 630x621) Image search: [Google]
1436447361360.jpg
98 KB, 630x621
Shits fucked today.
>>
>>1252844
Hold tight, ain't even lunch time yet.
It's all tree-shaking and triggering stop losses this morning on IOT, XPE, TV2
>>
>>1252880
Yea that shake on XPE was too obvious. Almost half the available registry has traded at above 7c the past three days.

I started shilling on here at 3.8
>>
>>1252880

Yeah I'll hold tight no IOT for a bit. Down 30% since buying in yesterday morning.

Put sell orders on BOQ at just above my buy price and CYB as I'm over exposed to financials.
>>
>>1252892
IOT looks like a retrace to 8c or there abouts according to the Fibb. Anywhere at these levels is an ok buy-in in my books.
>>
>>1251532
that property value you are talking about is weighted by property debt which is far higher than any other sector of privately held debt in Australia afaik.

Last thread someone mentioned a good strategy in property investment with our residential tax offsets as they are today is to buy an investment property after a bust (we are still in a deflationary cycle, hence the reserve rate cut by 0.25% to increase appetite in mortgage lending, bust still forthcoming). This investment property should be currently tenanted and in an area where capital growth is not in a short-term frame so you wont get caught out with further city property price deflation or crashes. The previous poster in other thread suggested purchasing a tenanted rental property in a rural area after a crash and I have to agree with this being a very simple strategy to get your foot into the property door.
>>
>>1252899
forgot the key point. A tenanted residential property that is positively geared, although you could try to utilise negative gearing whilst we still have it as a tax policy.
>>
>>1252899
Yeah that was me. I have 11 of these kinds of properties. Forget capital growth and just focus on positive geared ROI. Plenty of them in rural areas. They are very cheap & a good place to start. Just do some diligence and you will be fine.
>>
>>1252899
Yeah that was me, and everything you have said is accurate.
>>
>>1252991
good to hear.
Care to divulge what states you are in with your rural properties? Guessing not QLD and WA.
>>
>>1252963
The problem is that if you begin negative gearing. The possible labor government hasn't stated when there changes will take affect and if they will stop current owners negatively gearing houses (That they already own). It's much safer to wait a few weeks and let the election pass and see what comes.
>>
>>1252998
All in WA, my home state. That said, I did not invest in mining towns, as I believed the end was close for those 'boomtowns'. All states have this kind of rural property available.
>>
>>1253008
my home state also.
Wouldn't mind having my first property in a place like Bunbury (where i was born).
>>
>>1253006
No government would immediately stop negative gearing for property that already has it.
>>
>>1253011
It will be hard to do the strategy in Bunbury, you need further afield. Agricultural towns, where the cost to build new is far higher than the cost of the houses available. You need to research the towns, get vacancy rates, average weekly rents and house prices at the low end.
>>
>>1253006
>>1253015

as much as i don't particularly agree with the principle of Neg gearing, i think removing it will be a catalyst for bad news; whether for renters, first time buyers or property investors i don't know yet. I reckon our residential property market is too geared to survive and thrive only on tax concessions, grants and foreign ownership laws. Something will have to give, i think it might be China clamping down on their citizens divesting from China and investing in residential properties in foreign countries. Apparently this has happened in Vancouver...

Back onto ASX. Slow day for my portfolio, brokers playing boring games, no announcements from the coys i'm in either. Really considering divesting out of MMJ, it's been very disappointing for the last 6 months.
>>
>>1253022
okay, thanks for the tips. In my job i deal with loads of rural sector clients (mainly in the WA wheatbelt) so do have a slight idea of where towns are what local industries are. My Farmer clients are going to be flush with cash around this time next year as they have had the best start to their seeding season for broadacre crops for over 30-40 years. They might be snapping up these sorta properties with cash soon enough.

I will keep an eye on Toodyay and York. Also will look into State Labor and what they have planned for railway infrastructure in the wheatbelt and goldfields areas. Or even where CBH has grain terminals/rail roads throughout the same area.

When it comes to harvesting season, you will see a huge influx of backpackers into the Wheatbelt, most of them are housed on the farms though in cottages with ablution blocks.
>>
sorry for the spam posts but a few /biz ASX threads ago a bunch of Perth /bizraeli's piped up and expressed interest in meeting.

I'm looking at starting or hosting discussion groups with a sorta boiler room type mentality. Just not about ripping anyone off like boiler rooms do historically but really throwing around ideas, observations, generating discussion and exploring strategies and plans. Would be very keen for this, i could even host centrally (6000) if not meeting in a pub or the like.
>>
>>1253056
I'm pretty keen, so is my boss
>>
>>1253056
I was one of them, I am still very interested to meet up and bounce around some business ideas and what not.
>>
>>1253056
I'd be up for it.
>>
RAP and GXYboii
>>
new thread to set time n place?
>>1253076
>>1253083
>>1253085
or take it to IRC, gmail, somewhere else?
>>
>>1253130
Honestly not fussed
>>
Few things that I want to get out of such a group and some ideas for discussion:

>the term 'disruptive' in the context of emerging tech, IoT & big data sector of ASX.

>What's happening in West Perth? The reverse takeover and junior explorer shelf company phenomenon.

>Meme momentum: dot.bong, IoT, big data.

>Divesting your portfolio properly of nonperforming stock and reinvesting
considering doing this myself and reinvesting into small and microcap ASX mining and energy stocks. Huge amount of speculation from what i've seen in the past weeks.

>glossary, terminology and abbreviations.

>Talk about your experiences within your particular sector in the workforce. Talk about insights gained from your normal wageslave work.

For me this would be general insurance and insurance broking, risk management and likelihood of future risks occuring, my insurance client's sectors that they run businesses in (Rural/ Broadacre, NFP and community associations, Aboriginal Corporations)

>Beating the stockbroker, being anti-institutional in your trading strategies. The tree shake and how to set a stop loss or whether to set one at all.

>Stockbroker's tools. What do they have at their fingertips that we usually don't or have to pay to access; metrics, reporting, volume analysis, market share control, fastest and most current SP and volume data.

Been considering trying out live date IRESS for ASX recently myself. Just to get an idea.
>>
>>1253028
I can assure you that the Chinese have already started buying in Melbourne and Sydney and are only just buying in Brisbane.
>>
>>1253130
lets go on an IRC
>>
>>1253039
No one will have extra cash and those who do will be saving to get through bad seasons to come
>>
IOT back on the rise today.
>>
>>1250204
The US economy is about to collapse.

This is not a good month, let alone day in stocks.

And I smell war. A big fucking war.

This is the kick.
>>
>>1253290
What???
>>
>>1253254
fucking hell. i missed out on buying at 0.09 because i thought it would still go down :'(

anyway.

$2700 worth of shares couldve been $3150 now.. couldve shouldve wouldve oh well
>>
>>1253324
Soros bought a fuck ton of gold.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/
Some patterns in data suggest a big one now.

Jews are also panicking. Literally condemning one another for the economy.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/05/17/geller-trump-jews-david-horowitz-right/

On top of this. The saudi arabia 9/11 thing might kick off another terrorist attack or financial catastrophe.
That'll definitely trigger war. I think this whole thing has been co-ordinated for war. All the migrant "invasions" etc.

The average joe is pissed. You can only see that on anonymous message boards.

Elsewhere they pretend it's ok.
>>
>>1251109
RIP
>>
>>1253392
Also
Down 3k today
Fucking hell
>>
>>1253404
lel, down 2.2k but only after 3 days of 4k+.
>>
>>1253404
Honestly I think it will come back. Did you see the video they released with there marketing manager today ?
>>
>>1253413
Can you link it?
>>
>>1253437
It was on a HC thread and I couldn't find the source :( been trying to show a few folks
>>
How long till you can start trading with commsec? Setting up an account for a friend, do you have to wait till they issue a pin like etrade?
>>
>>1253562
no its pretty much instantly ready. Set mine up this year
>>
Just bought some XPE, what are the chances of me getting fucked in the ass
>>
Quite positive drilling results from PLS, yet the share price dropped. Not sure what's happening there. SPP should be sorted by mid June so will be interesting to see what happens.
>>
>>1253590
Honestly I think probably not likely. I've been watching XPE for about a week now and a lot of people sold out particularly from foreign markets today. I would say it should be on the rise again but where the peak is I am completely unsure.
>>
File: rap pepe.jpg (195 KB, 1102x730) Image search: [Google]
rap pepe.jpg
195 KB, 1102x730
It's looking good for RAP lads! Hope you all stocked up.
>>
>>1253590
really hard. I hope you bought lots of lube
>>
>>1253626
Nice pepe :D
>>
>>1253640
Do you have any basis on this? or vested interest?
>>
>>1253626
Is it too late for that RAP train?
>>
>>1253590
Please refer to the large red candle during the run in november lat year. I'm expecting much the same to happen this time too.

Theres a small gap at 6.4c-6.5c that will probably get touched tomorrow then it's back up it goes. Will be adding more at 6.6.
>>
>>1253615
A lot of the selling lately has been people converting options and then selling immediately to lock in the difference.
For instance, I think it was something along the lines of 20m options were converted and sold yesterday arvo causing the excessive dip.
>>
>>1253860
It's still early days. Lots of speculation that it'll be hitting $1 maybe even $2 when it comes on to the market. I'd be getting on board as soon as you can though.
>>
>>1254791
What's causing the speculation?
>>
>>1254821
speculators
>>
>>1254954
What ... Not who. So what is causing the speculators to speculate
>>
>>1253604

to me those percentages of lithium seemed negative? Wern't they all below 2%?
>>
>>1254988
Checked those lucky chinko dubs.

The fact that it's been nothing but good news from RAP and that they have a good product with something like a 98% diagnosis rate, much higher than doctors and GP's. We're awaiting FDA approval people are thinking the app might get bought up by a big tech company like Apple or Samsung to integrate into their phones.
>>
PIO and GXY set to skyrocket, hold onto your hats boys
>>
>>1255006
I got my GXY ticket to the moon. My body is ready.
>>
>>1253626
420/10
>>
>>1253626
Holy shit so dank.
>>
File: 1463480310294.png (533 KB, 661x550) Image search: [Google]
1463480310294.png
533 KB, 661x550
>>1255015
Meme magic
>>
>>1255067
>tfw glorious Kek memes you to wealth
>>
File: 1440381416448.png (69 KB, 316x208) Image search: [Google]
1440381416448.png
69 KB, 316x208
Think I can get in fast on GXY this morning before open?
>>
One way to find out. Start praying to meme god
>>
sold PIO at 0.6 cents.. had the finger on the button when it was higher. 5.6k profit I'm happy first real trade.
>>
Got my commsec account open and threw a $5k in there as a starter, what are we looking at? I'm late to this thread.
>>
>>1255258
XPE :^)
>>
>>1255224

What was your initial buy on? Make sure you account for CAP gains.
>>
>>1254791
Just bought at 0.3, to the moon
>>
Is IOT on a trading hold ?
>>
I don't know how many times i gotta repeat XPE but if your not in for the short term, then I'll send you a postcard.
>>
>>1255415
>>1255270
Quit shilling XPE, it's a trash company.

Every tech company and their dog is working on what XPE is working on, and in a battle of consumer adoption, who do you think will win? XPE with its ADRC? Or Apple/Google's in house solution?
>>
can't find any good shares for today.....
>>
>>1255445
Stay poor pleb. Goes to show that not everyone is cut out for trading.
>>
>>1255445
if anything XPE will get bought out by Intel.
>>
>>1255275
Bought at 2.25cents, I'm a NEET so I won't make 20k this financial year so my income will be tax free right?
>>
What gold companies are we all investing in? i just recently got on DEG.
>>
I've taken the opposite approach to my usual investing behaviour and bought purely for yield today: IHD, a dividend fund run by blackrock.

It's largest exposures are Telstra and Wesfarmers, instead of the banks.
>>
>>1250204
XTV up 33% today.

Such a retarded stock
>>
Quick question how the hell do I post a comment on Hot Copper??
>>
File: 1fc362cb.gif (5 KB, 98x100) Image search: [Google]
1fc362cb.gif
5 KB, 98x100
>>1255770
To the markets...CRASH IT ..I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!
>>
>>1255770
Just write in the text box "This stock is going to be worth $150 by friday! :^ ) Invest all of your money goyim!"
>>
File: sheen.gif (412 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
sheen.gif
412 KB, 500x262
>>1255778
NO seriuos do you have to be a broker or sumfin'
I try posting it say fuck off you have no access to this function WTF is it the jews again or wat mate!!
>>
>>1255793
Did you just sign up? Might be you have to wait till they give you permission to post. Also I wish that site wasnt so biased, they fucking shill so hard.
>>
A2M down 10% today on Milk oversupply issues.
>>
>>1255802
been lurking for about 4mnths it says ' You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action'
its like I have to be verified or something I can't see anyhting in the profile page about that though. maybe Im not got the right SHILLERS credentials or wat not.
>>
>>1255804
that might be a good time for me to buy in for a long termer.

I dunno, I want to get into it but I seem to be bad with money if it's just sitting around and I don't have too much capital to play with because of such.

would it be an ok plan to put some of my savings into something medium-long and steady like a2m ? I think they'll be doing alright for a while.

otherwise it's the big players (woolies, banks ) but I don't see the point, banks might be ok ( i think they might be up for a drop soon but idk anything ) .
>>
>>1255849
Don't go for woollies, they are in a huge law suit about controlling the price of washing powder. Not to mention how much they are loosing on masters, and the fact that people are shopping there less with there stuff up of there rewards system. As for the banks most of them are an a very low level with no significant reason to improve.
>>
>>1255877
yeah i thought woolies was bad but was using it as an example
>>
Is there much interest in an IRC? Fucked if I know how to set one up, but it'd be good it we could all have a yarn
>>
>>1255748
Quiet you.
>>
>>1256089
I'll make a channel on au.austnet.org soon
>>
>>1257076
Or some one else fucken do it. Haven't even had my morning coffee yet
>>
So, FLT? Undervalued?

I'm thinking this is the bottom and it'll bounce back to 40.
>>
im in this morning at RAP; 20,000 shares. i hope it takes off, i'll be holding until christmas.

RAP looks like it's really good technology, it just needs clinical studies and actual backing.. using pattern analytics to treat respiratory diseases, who would've thought?!
anyone else have any thoughts on RAP?

*rubs hands jewishly*
>>
>>1257125
8333 shares, dont they have a report coming out soon
>>
>>1257134
im not sure -

the resapp idea seems really good, however i dont know how good their report will be :$
>>
>>1257145
RAP is set to take off.
Upcoming anns: adult trial results (child results were great)
US hospital partner
WHO partnership
FDA submission and approval (end of year)

its also been trading above 150m mkt cap meaning its in line for ASX300 submission and buying from index related funds
>>
>>1257225
>>1257145
also investor presentations in HK and Singapore next week

im fairly new to this but it looks set to fly
>>
IS anything actually tradin today?
>>
>>1257247
my darlin TV2 is in trading halt.
>>
>>1257255
Im stuck in gold at the moment.
>>
>>1257225
Do you expect any of those announcements to occur this financial year?
>>
>>1257314

US partner and adult trail results due any time now
>>
>>1257229
Hope the Chinese will be sucker for this tech, they seems pretty desperate considering buying canned airs from other countries.
>>
File: memepe.png (26 KB, 448x397) Image search: [Google]
memepe.png
26 KB, 448x397
>>1257247
I don't know, but I'm gonna shill some more, XPE.
>>
>>1257359
Whats your exit strategy for XPE?
I don't really know what price I should expect to get out at.
>>
>>1257394
My average is 3.5c. I don't care anymore, 50c?
If bought out, then your looking at $1 per share @2bn.
>>
>>1257397
Where's is this 2bn figure coming from?
>>
>>1257407
http://www.cnet.com/au/news/google-closes-3-2-billion-purchase-of-nest/
Very ball park estimated but now that everyone is beginning to move into IoT, I really think that this is what's going to happen. The recent deal with Telink could be the catalyst.
>>
>>1257394
just hold on to it as long as possible if you can.

I want to cover my costs around the point where i can sell 25-30% of my stock purchase price, then ride the rest until the next financial year as i'm a personal investor using it for income and wanna get that CGT discount.

I really don't see XPE doing an XTV. The technology is so solid and so disruptive to what we are used to that everyone will try to capitalise on it or use it eventually.

The only med-long term danger to the SP is if they fuck everything up, all deals fall through etc. I think short-term each new announcement on the asx will see the SP react, and then institutionals trying to day trade and profit grab until the next announcement.
>>
>>1257552
XTV are a bunch of clowns. XPE have excellent management.
>>
>>1257326
too right

the market everywhere is massive but once those Asians start buying shit goes crazy. just look at blackmores and A2M
>>
Does commsec automatically settle your trades out of the adjoined netbank account?
>>
>>1257688
you have to transfer $$ to your settlement account i think
>>
>>1257706
Yeah ok, found what I was looking for. It automatically sets up a settlement account for you which is where I transferred my funds already.
>>
alright guys, i've got 11,000 shares in RES. i really like their technology, hopefully good news pending soon..

the reason why i emphasize good is because there maybe bad news re their adult trials. anyway, i've got another 3.5k to play around with, what would you fuckers recommend to hold until december-january that matures and is preferably under $1?

cheers broskis
>>
Any decent gold mining stocks floating around at the moment? I don't hear much beyond "gold was up/down today" and all the focus seems to be on health and IoT
>>
>>1257761
AGY = gold and lithium
>>
>>1257769

It's in a trading halt
>>
>>1257770
For CR, which will provide a good buying opportunity in the coming days/weeks.
>>
>>1257748
hold IOT until December/Jan, new drone and tech shit for the normies. I plan on buying in soon if I can get the money, its retraced lately.
Believe they have a contract to have stock at Walmart, Toys R Us all those big US and Aussie retailers
>>
So all IOT have going at the moment is a flying selfie stick and another smartwatch?
>>
>>1257761
Beadell (BDR) probably the better of the Small cap gold miners.Gold is their business nothing else. Mines in AUS and Brazil Had their burst a few months ago held their ground somewhat thru this latest gold dip. Big purchases by PAradice investment and Van Eck group.
Have a look for yourself though.
>>
Holding a small stake of AGY at the moment, looking quite positive compared to other junior lith companies.
>>
>>1257821
Yes
So if you didn't sell last week, I've got some bad news for you
>>
>>1257852
Looking at any COBALT miners ?cobalts a meme now too!
>>
>>1257859
You're a fool if you can't see how fast the rise in demand will be once tesla starts pumping out the model 3/other major car companies move to EVs and more gigafactories for production come online.
>>
>>1257863
YEAH man!! and what about the Cobalt cliff. only a passing nod to that now but fuck that will send COBALT to the moon BEFORE lithium gets off the launch pad
>>
anyone watch livewire?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5enBHvl0iA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gapSle63b7w
>>
File: 1358637770160.jpg (211 KB, 600x542) Image search: [Google]
1358637770160.jpg
211 KB, 600x542
>>1257897

yep some good tips in there.
>>
File: meme supreme.png (34 KB, 180x217) Image search: [Google]
meme supreme.png
34 KB, 180x217
quite funny reading hotcopper, everybody shilling their own stock

'hurrdurr RAP is going to hit $2 when it's commercialized...!!!'

i can't even find a fucking balance sheet on their investor relations on their website, im a bit skeptical about their directors, etc
>>
>IOT Group

Revenue from ordinary activities: 12,231,000
Total expanses: 425,037,000

Oh well, at least its board of directors have a wealth of retailing, marketing and manufacturing experience, right?

Mr Scott Brown has an extensive background in finance and the management of public companies including guiding numerous companies through the listing process. Scott has held a variety of senior roles in public companies
including Mosaic Oil NL, Objective Corporation Limited and Turnbull & Partners Limited. Scott also worked at accounting firms Ernst Young and KPMG.

Mr. Tiong Chiong Fe has over 10 years’ experience in the natural resources and minerals sectors. Mr Tiong is in charge of managing Rimbunan Hijau Group’s mining investments in Australia, China, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea and Russia

Mr Dan Lan Nguyen is a professional petroleum geologist and engineer with extensive technical and commercial background in the oil and gas sector and the management of public companies over 20 years, including Mosaic Oil NL.

Mr. Chan Min Son has over 15 years of experience in engineering, management, financing and investment. Mr Chan is a Chief Financial Officer with Rimbunan Hijau Group Greater China. Prior to this, he was a vice president in investment banking and merchant banking with Macquarie Group, where he was involved in the execution of M&A, debt financing, equity raising and investments.

Ms Porta is a Chartered Secretary (FCIS) and a Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia (FGIA) with over 10 years of experience as Company Secretary encompassing roles ASX listed, public unlisted and private companies.

http://www.theiotgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015-Financial-Report-FINAL-ASX.pdf
>>
>>1259085

http://www.theiotgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/IOT-Quarterly-Report-Mar-2016.pdf

Payments for research and development: ($545,000)
Payments for Corporate and administration ($464,000)

Why is admin devouring almost as much cash as R&D?
>>
>>1259104

Have you seen their list of employees? There's maybe 3 engineers and the rest are admin or marketing.
They sell flying selfie sticks ffs. They're not developing any ground breaking tech or anything with valuable patents. They're a gimmick company.
>>
Anyway, what are some good water stocks? Not bottled water, I mean desal, purification and sourcing type tech stocks.
>>
Now that 88e is fairly valued who's still holding? Good investment?
>>
>>1257859
>>1257863
>>1257868

CNJ.AX - 4th largest cobalt deposit in the world, which is good since the first three are in Congo.
>>
>>1259140
Utility munis maybe? Check out southernCA munis, theyre hyper planning for wwtp and desal
>>
>>1259104

Yeah IOT meme is over.
GBX should be great in a few weeks after analysis gets back.
XPE still has plenty of meme power in it.
PIO going to the dogs.
>>
https://youtu.be/V_3rcP2Duv0 '
>>
>>1259030
If you have a look at the language of the posters its quite obvious that they're just boomers with a gambling habit disguised as "investing" - look at the sentiment when its a green day compared to a red day they all freak the fuck out just like that
>>
Did anyone else ever get close to investing in a meme Hotcopper stock and thankfully never did?

I came close to falling for the A2M and 88E memes earlier on this year, thankfully missed out

What are you guys holding? IOT, GXY and SHL here
>>
>>1260680
Eh I made money out of A2M (last year) and 88e, made money out of IOT and GXY as well. A2M is far too overpriced currently. 88E needs to loose half it's market cap. before it becomes a decent look in.

>>1260675
The worst one is Tomboy although he's gone quiet since he lost so much money on nickel mining.
>>
My Current NZX holdings are:

OIC
SUM
PGW
AWK
EBO
BGR
HLG

on ASX I use to hold COF.

As a kiwi I don't like investing in ASX because currency exchange eats into profits and I don't understand the tax implications but I believe I would be at a tax disadvantage.

I try and invest in companies I believe are undervalued.

Reading the Forager funds investment blog is quite interesting.

Anyone have any opinions on NZX companies?
>>
>>1260754
forgot SCL and SKL on NZX
>>
>>1260675
>>1260675 Fml. I DO support ResApp though. I seriously hope that I don't lose a *substantial* amount of money on RAP.. Let's hope to god there's some meme magic behind that (including some positive news/trading halt)
>>
>>1259912
Ahhh yes they're doing well. CNJ like BPL Had a spike a month or two ago when people realised COBALT will be in short supply as LITHIUM batteries outstrip current levels of COBALT. .It seems to have been forgotten about lately.
>>
>>1260680
>>1260675
How does one post on Hotcopper...It tells me "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action" I use firefox maybe this is part of the problem. theres not even a box to post in except for the 'post message' button at the top of the page.
>>
>>1260911
>How does one post on Hotcopper
Don't.

It's just full of retards ramping their stocks. Generally stay away from places like this and HC and learn to do your own research. Get a general gist from them but never put your hard earned into a stock based on a whim or meme magic.
>>
>>1260921
hehehe I know but I really want to add my 2cents you know!
>>
COBALT price is up.
>>
>>1260980
what is your source on this anon?
>>
Monday tips boys? Keen on some actual discussion. These threads always seem to die on the weekend
>>
So, everyone ready for another week at the markets?

What's gonna be the meme stock for this week?
>tfw 80%cash
>>
RAP & VRC are moving this morning for me.
>>
>>1260641
Yeah IOT meme is over but still running a quick p&d like a few people on this thread.
>>
>>1260680
PLS and AGY.

Got in PLS before SPP which is going to be heavily oversubscribed. Just waiting to see how much I get allocated before my next move.
>>
That RAP train is going strong today
>>
oh man, investors are consolidating out of MMJ and into MDC hardcore this morning i think.
>>
>>1262633
should say MMJ is feeling the pain this morning.
MDC AND MXC have been taking their investors away for months now.
>>
File: asx.jpg (76 KB, 804x298) Image search: [Google]
asx.jpg
76 KB, 804x298
>never invested in stock market before
>fell for the "stocks are gambling meme" all my life from other under-achievers
>save hard only to have savings rot in bank account making 2%
>lucky to get a hundred bucks a month with cash rate continually falling
>have to continually deposit more just to get any gain
>"fuck it, this isnt good enough."
>open first ever online brokerage account under advice in this thread
>xfer small % of savings to test the waters
>buy into asx /biz/ official meme stocks
>up 7% in first 3 business days of my trading life

I know it won't hold and that there will be ups and down, but waking up and seeing green just feels good. If this keeps up over the next month I'll transfer more out of my savings. For now i need more suggestions to get a bit more diversity going.
>>
>>1262714
Your positions are too small. My minimum is usually $3k. Otherwise the broker fees eat into the gains too much.
>>
>>1262768
What you holding right now, just sold rap for some small gains, I need some train to jump on.
>>
>>1262768
Aren't my first 10 trades free? Otherwise thanks, i would have found out the hard way.
>>
>>1262714
>For now i need more suggestions to get a bit more diversity going.

XTV will soar very soon.
>>
>>1262786

Still there's no point as the free trades run (have a 3 month period to use) and you'll pay a $20 fee when you want to sell.
>>
>>1262806
go back to hotcopper with your shilling of shitty meme stocks that you got suckered into buying
>>
>>1262816
Where's hotcopper?
>>
>>1262817
>this guy
>>
>>1262817

>what is hotcopper?

Where did you find out about XTV then?
>>
XPE
>>
>>1262777
Heaps of 10-15% weekly gains to be made with the micro cap spekkys. A pip or 0.01c rise can be all that's needed. Risky and unpredictable as Fuck though.
I'm stuck atm with MMJ but have positions in TV2, ZYB, IOT and XPE.
TV2 might be having a huge announcement tomorrow when it comes out of trading halt (deal with Telco)
>>
Xpe just announced successful patent on an IoT wand. Looks like it will act as an internet remote for all home devices and appliances.
:)
>>
>>1262777
I also sold my RAP today after the nice increase.
>>
>>1262865
Fuark XPE, I was going to buy some but I thought I missed the train.
>>
>>1262714
Keep an eye on it bro. The old FOMO' fear of missing out' could lock you in too long. waiting for the 'big one' especially in meme stocks might not happen so when it goes up get ready to bail. just an opinion
>>
>>1262874
XPE is giving us good consistent announcement with a slick presentation and solid looking info/stats. I'm up 20% ATM but am very keen to hold this mid or even long term. I would still catch the train (depending on your appetite for mid and long term)
>>
>>1262876
But then i have to find a new meme
>>
>>1262890
Thats alright there's always one going... just get in and get out I reckon! Don't swallow the whole meme just the start.
>>
>>1262878
My two major holdings are XPE and NUH.
More in NUH unfortunately, wish it had been the other way around.
>>
>>1262856
How is that MMJ, what's your exit point, down 9.3% as of right now, I might research abit to see if it viable to enter for some short term gains.
>>
I've asked this before with no response but I'll try again; has anyone got a good tip on a water tech stock? Something along the lines of desalination, purification or farming.
Just seems dumb to not be investing in that area.
>>
>>1262917
Also that TV2 looking pretty good
>>
>>1262806

I agree. XTV primed for massive jump soon.

TA indications good, delivery commencing next month of 1500 cloudtv units.

Currently undervalued as fuck, if you don't buy now you're retarted.
>>
>>1262935
Why did it start at 0.50 back in 2011 and nose dive down to as low as 0.003 at one point?
>>
>>1262917
MMJ is sad. I would be turning it over once a month at least 6-9 months ago for a profit, then got greedy and doubled down. I'm just hanging on for any good news (hopefully license approval in Canada) to see what the SP does.
>>1262933
Very excited for TV2, have held it for almost a year now even back when it was GAL
>>
>>1262868
you blody idiot. RAP is pregnant with news, why would you sell now?
their SP will be around 50c minimum (by july of this yr)
>>
>>1262942

>Be me, a really trash senior executive
>start a mining company, Intercept Minerals (IZM) and buy mining rights for somewhere
>list on the ASX and ask everyone and their dog for money through capital raisings
>pay myself a handsome salary, put a token amount into 'exploration' and 'development' of the mineral resource
>occassionally put out 'exciting' announcements about how 'rich' and 'valuable' the mineral resource is
>give myself stock options, diluting share value and making me more money
>eventually tell the shareholders 'sorry we didn't find any gold worth digging up'
>leave company to go and suck a different one dry
>meanwhile creditors install new management into the company
>these people 'look for opportunities in various sectors' because the mine is and was always shit
>buy a tiny US based tech company for a tiny bit of cash and stock (July 2014)
>divest all mining assets and rename the stock ticker to XTV

And that's how a tiny Silicon valley tech company that makes no money gets listed on the ASX. It has no right to be listed here, and would never be allowed to list under normal circumstances. In fact the ASX is considering changing some rules so that 'backdoor listings' like these stop happening.

I have no doubt that the people who made this tech are devoted and hard working and believe in their business, but lets not kid ourselves. We've just replaced 'new rich gold vein' with 'exciting new tech'.

Now, does this happen to every company? No, just look at SBM or FLN which are EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE that micro cap stocks are complete and utter trash.

You just better get out before everyone else tries to.
>>
Where do you think IOT is headed boys? Seems like its either going to be huge or a complete flop with little to no room in between
>>
>>1263309
Everyone is jumping to the conclusion that it's going to be a complete flop. I'm not sure why people forget the exclusive distro deals with Amazon and wal-mart etc.

It's losing trader and investor interest because of sudden lack of news. Once the news starts flowing again, so will the meme.

>>1263195
Good post until
>that micro cap stocks are complete and utter trash.

You can make far more quick money by day trading microcaps and the pip increases than on large caps. But yeah, you can take a very important point from your post. Be very wary of spruikers, hype and lies. Especially prevalent like your XTV Takeover demonstrated.
You don't mention any of the others though. There's at least a dozen rto/shelf companies like XTV i know of and some are set to be very successful or have enjoyed moderate success already.

I would not recommend microcaps for anyone who isn't watching their share prices daily (more than daily is ideal, i watch them at work in another tab) because sentiment can get sour very quickly or you can be stuck with a dud microcap with dud management that doesn't keep news and asx announcements flowing in.
>>
>>1263309
A lot of people on this thread have or say they have held onto or just bought into IOT as they think growth will hit .3 in the medium term and long perhaps .5 but honestly I'm not sure. They seem to me like they will continue to grow especially if they are able to do well with there US deals and the possibility of the Chinese market. I would love somone to post with some facts on where it will actually end up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.