[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not acquiring passive income on the internet blog.objec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: passive.png (95 KB, 1508x849) Image search: [Google]
passive.png
95 KB, 1508x849
>not acquiring passive income on the internet

blog.objectiveforex.com/p/pokergambling.html
>>
>>1245758
>passive income
>do mind-numbing menial labor slogging through ad-infested websites
I've spent years playing MMOs and done a 3 month internship for free once and I still never felt as much of a cucked slave as when I was grinding satoshis.
>>
File: passive.png (80 KB, 1665x1043) Image search: [Google]
passive.png
80 KB, 1665x1043
>>1245758
https://hashocean.com/?rid=470464
>>1245932
kek true
>>
enjoy grinding for 5 hours to obtain 10 cents worth of bitcoin
>>
>>1246245
i really wonder how the halvening going to screw my mining up tho.
i don't believe in miracle double the price of bitcoin fairy tales.
i think mining will be less profitable and these fucktards at hashocean use gpus still.
>>
>>1246245
>hashocean
>oy vey buy first goyim
>implying if i had to invest i'd buy cloud mining.

>>1246263
is there any faster faucet?
>>
>>1246274
no.. people who do this are basically children, and/or retards

the coins you earn arent even enough to pay the power bill alone
>>
>>1245758
Stop spamming your referral links.
>>
>>1246277
the trading websites - do they require legal documents? which all?
can i invest from an online wallet?
what is the minimum amount i need to have to invest?
which website is the best? poloniex? kraken?
>>
>>1246274
>oy vey buy first goyim
well it's a ponzi most likely but if i get roi and then some it was a nice ride.
i still have trouble verifying their numbers. i researched a lot of their transactions on blockchain.info and seems to be that they do receive bitcoins from mining (regular payments every day same sum that also goes regularly to other addresses) but it's nothing compared to how much is in their wallets. i found a couple that had 50-70k bitcoins on it. the payout addresses have 100-300 usually.
>>
>>1246277
>the coins you earn arent even enough to pay the power bill alone
seems to me they probably have free electricity somehow and also buy gpus cheap as dirt from miners that resaddle to asics.
i have no idea if they can turn real profit under these assumptions or if they are true at all.
>>
>>1246296
kek i just calculated that they would need to mine half of the daily btc amount to sustain their payouts, but 212 Gh/s is probably a tiny tiny share of the market

1,330,795,506 Gh/s mines 3600 bitcoins a day, the daily payments they make to a single person is their total market share from mining or maybe i calculated something wrong.
>>
>>1246317
nevermind this they don't mine bitcoins they gpu mine altcoins that can be and exchange it to btc.
>>
>>1246282
BTC-E

All you need is an email address.
>>
>>1246303
>re-saddling GPUs to asics

What? Do you even understand what an asic is?
>>
>>1246346
yes and i don't get your problem with my statement.
expand!
>>
>>1246338
this info/assumption (i have no way to verify it) however changes the game for me entirely.
>>1246271
bitcoin halvening will have zero effect on profitability of hashocean if true.

nice! this was my biggest fear, the profitability is really nice once i hit roi i will be of course more careful with the reinvesting make sure i never get to minus if it folds in.
>>
>>1245758
I dont think you understand what "passive" income means
>>
>>1246388
nah i think you can count cloud mining passive.
initial investment is required for all passive incomes as you set it up, then it requires zero to no management. fits the bill perfectly.
also all rides must end, get in early.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.