[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 12 - GB2rgUs.jpg (29 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
12 - GB2rgUs.jpg
29 KB, 640x629
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I went for a job interview last Friday and I was told I would hear back soon, is it too rude to email the guy if I could get a time frame oh when I'll hear back?
>>
>>1330662
if you havent sent a thank you email yet you can do so and throw it in at the end. like a "by the way if you can let me know when i will hear back from you I can expect your call/email"
>>
>>1330674
Okay, so should I structure it something like this:

Hi X

Thank you for the interview last week, sorry to be rude but could you let me know when I will hear back from you.

Regards

Anon
>>
>>1330680
no not like that. Here's a pretty good one i found on google:

Dear [interviewer name],

Thank you so much for meeting with me today (change this to last friday, usually you should send a thank you email the day after the interview but it's too late so just change it to friday). It was such a pleasure to learn more about the team and position, and I’m very excited about the opportunity to join [company name] and help [bring in new clients / develop world-class content / anything else awesome you would be doing] with your team.

I look forward to hearing from you about the next steps in the hiring process. "If you could provide me with an estimated date for this next point of contact then that would be most appreciated." (i made up this sentence in quotes, you can change it if you want)

Best regards,

[Your name]
>>
>>1330690
Also, if you think this seems to cheesy or eager than there are plenty of templates on Google.
>>
>>1330662
You are their second or third choice, and they are waiting for a response from their first choice. It's best not to bother them or they will just drop you alltogether.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.