[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
p2p lending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
So what's the deal with p2p lending services? Why are they not more popular as a long term holding alternative?

Pros:
>10% or more annual return
>Lended money spread over several lenders for minimal loss rate

Cons:
????
>>
>>1320108
Cons is you have to put your faith in people. It's not some established business entity in the running to make profits, it's some Joe Schmo who failed out of high school economics taking out a loan to pay off his credit card debt. They're idiots, and it's honestly pretty risky.

It pays off if you're very selective and spread your shit out as much as possible, but that's also way more time consuming and less 'exciting' than something like day trading.

Many people just don't see the benefits over the risks. With that being said though, I'm doing it right now and I like it. Planning on tossing more out there when I can.
>>
>>1320176
this

just diversify your funds and you should be ok. be selective too

also, dont invest anything you cant afford to lose.

My experience with p2p has been positive so far
>>
The collective 4-chan subtype that wakes up dreaming of a P2P scam and how to defraud those with cash.
>>
>>1320239
how is p2p a scam? elaborate plz

do you even know what you are talking about?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.