[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMPCOIN GENERAL: V2 IS LIVE EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 1451248225069.jpg (837 KB, 2004x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451248225069.jpg
837 KB, 2004x1200
>Up to date discussion (Including developers)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265

Subreddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin

EXCHANGES
>C-CEX (Recommended)
https://c-cex.com/?p=trmp1-btc

>YoBit
https://yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC

>Safecex
https://safecex.com/market?q=TRUMP/BTC

CURRENT VALUE
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/

>Block explorer
http://www.rainz.xyz/chainz/trump/

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Trumpcoin.rocks
>>
>>1194807
>>
>>1194814
It's either because someone dumped a bunch of coins or because of the adjustment to V2.

either way we're still in business

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/
>>
where can I buy lolis?
>>
Did anyone buy some more TRUMPS when it just reached 8000 satoshi? I bought 5000.
>>
>>1194821
>>
anyone know how long it takes to withdraw BTC from yobit? its been sending 0/2 confirmations for the past 30 minutes

just wanna know if i got cucked by yobit and have to wait weeks before i can touch my btc
>>
>>1194825
how does this make sense?
>>
>>1194830
my starting value was 1.5 also
>>
>>1194835
depends what you bought them for senpai
>>
>>1194836
like around what they are now
>>
>>1194839
about 12.5k satoshi
>>
>>1194830
Why doesn't it make sense. Just do the current value times the amount of coins you have. And if it doesn't make sense with the ledger it's not your fault it's the exchange. Contact support. It's all good since the amount of coins will not change.

Also if you don't trust C-CEX because of this that is understandable just withdraw into your wallet.
>>
>>1194841
well you've got 10.5 as your sell price. There is a buy/sell spread
>>
>>1194825
>>1194830
Actually I'm having the same problem this is an exchange issue. I'm just going to withdraw into my wallet and the encrypt it.
>>
>>1194851
is the current exchange issue going to be reflecting when transferring into the wallet?
>>
>>1194853
*reflected

as in, will it affect the value of the trumps i got at all by withdrawing them in this state or does it not matter
>>
I'm trying to download the wallet but it terminates when It get to 20-25%.
>>
>>1194854
>>1194853
No you're withdrawing the coins not the BTC value

Just make sure to test it out before doing a full withdraw. Like send 5 TRUMPs and then send them back before sending all of them
>>
WHERE CAN I BUY LOLICOIN

OR IS IT JUST A MEME
>>
>>1194858
Do you have the V2 wallet? When did you dl it?
>>
>>1194851
lol so not only is your shitcoin value going down, but the exchange its being shilled on is glitching.

inb4 its "hacked" and everything is taken off the site.

fucking cuckcoin
>>
>>1194858
I had a problem withdrawing. I sent them out but I confirmed the email from my phone instead of the computer. They gave me my coins back so I sent them again but confirmed with my computer.

Now I'm sending them back and the transaction has confirmed from the wallet but it's not showing up on c-cex.
>>
>>1194865
i can only assume you're the dude from the other thread
>>
>>1194864
It's on the discussion thread and the official website.

>>1194867
Sending them from where? YoBit or wallet?
>>
>>1194884
down to 4.5 cents

is there gonna be a big dip? would be nice to trade up my amount for a larger stake
>>
>>1194884
from wallet, already v2
>>
>>1194885
You mean trading to BTC and then back? That's always a bad idea since you'll be trading at the current market value. You can do that with extreme oversight. It's what I did earlier today when it dipped to 8000 satoshi. Be careful though. It's at 12.5k right now so I don't see a point but I do think the coin will go even further.

>>1194888
Go to the ledger see if there is a deposit in progress.
>>
>>1194892
yeah, the transaction is already confirmed
>>
>>1194894
So you have it in your C-CEX wallet? If not copy the transaction ID. and then send it to one of the devs at Trumpcoin.rocks. they'll sort things out.
>>
It's dipping on yobit because people are trying to fuck off from there with their V1 Trumps and glitchy withdrawals. That's why they are selling and then gonna buy in at ccex
>>
>>1194896
no it was in my regular wallet but in transferring them to the exchange they got lost somewhere
>>
>>1194909
If you did everything correctly with the addresses and what not this is not possible. Contact the devs and send them the transaction ID. They will sort it out. They're great.
>>
>>1194912
could it be it's just taking a while to go through on their end? it's been about an hour
>>
>>1194914
For me personally confirmation has never taken that far but as I said before if you look in the ledger you will see for example something like "TRUMP deposit in process... 3/5 confirmations" or something similar if this is it then you just need to wait
>>
>>1194904
yeah same guy as this
>>1194826
cancelled one of my orders for trump on yobit, was moving half my btc over to cce to swoop in on that dip
...withdrawal delayed
while my withdrawal was being processed, yobit dipped v1 trumps to 8k (but my other order went through :) )

for anyone that is worried about yobit scamming because of the withdrawal delay and google search results my best advice is just wait. i had to wait 1hr 30 and finally 1/2 confirmations
>>
>>1194923
Yup. Yobit is a bit sketchy at times, but I've always gotten my money. Sometimes takes 10 mins sometimes 90.

I'm holding all my TRUMP and BTC at C-Cex now, tho
>>
ledger seems to be accurate again, nothin to sweat about senpai
>>
>>1194995

All these newfriends fretting over the smallest things, just hold and accept the risk or set a stop loss.
>>
Is this drop a response to everyone running to C-Cex?
>>
>>1195006
most likely senpai
>>
>>1195006
C-cex korea best korea tradefriend. Get in here
>>
Quickest way to get BTC? Coinbase is taking days....
>>
>>1195021
Link credit card to coinbase for instant buy.
>>
>>1195027
Only got debit card senpai
>>
>>1195028
Get prepaid credit card from your bank. They issue those so dudes can build enough credit to get real one. (Not saying you don't have good credit.)
>>
>>1195021
localbitcoin.com was pretty quick if you have cash
>>
LETS TAKE A TRIP TO THE MOON
>>
Was able to deposit coins to v2 wallet from C-CEX. Just sent them back and have 40+ confirmations, but nothing is there yet. Help?
>>
>>1195096
This seems to be an issue for everyone devs are most probably working on it
>>
Bern coin looking for a pump real soon
>>
>>1195129
go back to the YoBit chat
>>
File: niggggg.png (12 KB, 346x127) Image search: [Google]
niggggg.png
12 KB, 346x127
erm so what happened with auto to v2 coins on c-c site? pic related, wtf how do i get v2 coins..
>>
>>1195143
you already have them, this is v1.0.0.0 of the v2 coin.
>>
>>1195143
those are v2 as far as i know, mine looked the same when they converted and they went into my wallet just fine
>>
>>1195133
hahahahaha BERNIE TO THE MOON!!! BERNIE HITTING 2K NOW PUMP PUMP DUMP TRUMP

loooOOl
>>
>bought at 12000
>"get on the rocket before it takes off"
>now at fucking 9000

IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>1195147
1.5 k

Impressive but not lasting
>>
>>1195151
>being retarded and not knowing how to buy low
>>
File: Don't get nervous.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Don't get nervous.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>1195151
Don't get nervous it's a temporary setback. We've had plenty of those
>>
>sent btc to c-cex account over an hour ago
>transaction has been confirmed, wallet shows as having the balance
>still nothing on c-cex

Why do we use this shitty site again? oh yeah, the trump dev picked it.
>>
>>1195155
apparently
>>
>>1195161
You don't know much about trading do you?
>>
>>1195172
>shilling the dev for free
>>
>>1195178
Would you rather I get paid?
>>
>>1195183
>confirming that you shill AND do it for free
>>
>>1195194
>Not knowing the market well enough to invest early then come here and shill against the people who did
>>
>>1195194
Why the fuck wouldn't you shill an investment you have? Don't be a bitter faggot.
>>
How long does it take to transfer trumps from ccex to v2 wallet?
>>
>>1195206
assuming you're synched up it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.
>>
>>1195213
I'm not synced up yet, the progress bar is half way. I made the trade when the progress bar was 5%
>>
>>1195199
it gets kind of ridiculous when they defend literally everything done by the devs.
>>
>>1195219
I'm not even defending the devs i'm defending the coin and I'm saying that if you know the market you should know not to worry at times when the value plummets a little bit. I love how you completely ignored my post
>>1195196

>>1195217
You'll get it almost immediately after the Synchronization is finished.
>>
dipped right now. is this expected? what dev for next days do you guys expect?
>>
>>1195248
It'll rebound. I'm just a bit pissed I didn't buy at the dip.
>>
>>1195248
see
>>1195156
>>
>>1195221
Nigger I did invest early, the only reason why i ignored you is because you deserve to be ignored.
>>
Right-o, I need some advice from you, anons.

Is it worth to transfer my 10k TRUMPS to my wallet? CCEX is showing some disturbing rates right now.

But truth to be told, I have no idea WHY should I keep my money in the designated wallet instead of leaving it all on CCEX as it is.

Can anyone explain it to my like I'm 9?
>>
>>1195268
You make no fucking sense dude
"Hurr don't shill a coin I'm invested in" in the thread for shilling said coin
"I'm ignoring you but will answer other anon in the same conversation"
Sit the fuck down and shut up you mong.
>>
>>1195271
YOU CAN ENCRYPT YOUR WALLET meaning no one can withdraw without the key and frankly I don't trust the 2 bit exchanges over the major players. They all have a shady past.
>>
>>1195271
honestly with these volatile coins you want to always leave them on the exchanges, at least if you plan on daytrading.
>>
I'll share what knowledge I have with you tradefriends.

>Trump coin should dip again to about 8-9k on ccex
>These are cause by whales playing with the market
>They keep putting sell orders for low prices for meager amounts (i.e. 20, 10, 2 Trump coins)
>Causes a sort of snowball effect to make normies sell seeing all that red
>Whales then buyback even more on deep and keep that shit stagnating the whole currency

But they'll start pumping soon because the volume will simply increase to such a point that they won't be able to withhold the entire market

That's when we'll have liftoff for Trump rocket trade friends. I give it to the end of next week and Trump coin will be no less than 50-70k and that's just the start for this

So buy at the dips what you can and TO THE MOON TRADEFRIENDS!
>>
Now that V2 is out we really need to get on Poloniex. That's the next step we need to take if we want to see $.50-$1 soon.

I just sent a request in but we need to make sure they get the message that this coin has a ton of support. Get to it boys.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
>>
did anyone transfered trumps from c-cex to v2 wallet? is it safe?
>>
>>1195290
I did it like 30 minutes ago and got them instantly. It's safe.
>>
>>1195290
i did and yes it seems to be fine
>>1195279
i bought 12000 trumps or around abouts when it was at 11k, should i just leave it and count my losses?

I should get a bit of extra revenue from a bernie pump so if it coincides with a trump dip i might be able to grab some more though honestly bernie might have its own momentum that's worth keeping a stake in
>>
>>1195295
Bernie too volatile and no actual support behind it. Just another shitcoin good only for a quick pump and dump at best
Save the Trumps and you'll thank me when you cash them out for 6-12k $ in around 3 months time
>>
>>1195303
thanks for making that clear for a moment i thought you meant 3 months shoe
>>
>>1195306
ayy
>>
>>1195303
how does everyone think the halving will effect bitcoin btw?

some people suggest it'll outdo its old peak by x4 in a few months which sounds pretty unrealistic
>>
>>1195318
Impossible to say really, depends on the state of the network at the time and the state Ether is in.
>>
>>1195319
reckon itll go down?
>>
>>1195319
is ether still relevant?
>>
>>1195279
Read this folks this is common sense. When a market is at a low point it is bound to rise back up. Do you happen to know who these whales are? Or maybe even their wallet addresses so we can check out the block explorer
>>
>>1195323
Yes it's dominating poloniex volumes by 7.7 million dollars. second most traded currency is at 300 k dollars.
>>
When encrypting Wallet, what is the Stake only checkbox suppose to mean?
>>
>>1195343
That's if you want to unlock the wallet in order to stake
>>
how long does it take to transfer coins from c-cex to v2 wallet? I'm already waiting for 45 minutes...
>>
Is it going to rise, my brothers?..

I am starting to lose hope.
>>
>>1195435
of course it is
>>
>>1195435
The fire rises
>>
>>1195435
Yeah it gonna rise, don't worry about it.

This kind of drop is a godsend, considering people are going to buy in at this low price and we'll see a considerable rise in the price.

Keep an eye on that goddamn trade history, people keep trying to drive down the cost, making people panic by buying like 10 TRUMP for a very low price.

See >>1195279

I've got my moon tickets!
>>
>>1195449
I've got 9300 TRUMPS (1 BTC equivalent when I was buying).

How high can it go?
>>
>>1195455
some predictions are in the 5-10 dollar range medium term (90-180 days from now)

that would make your 9300 trumps anywhere from 45k to 90k give or take.

I'd be surprised if we don't AT LEAST hit $1, so there's your $9,300
>>
>>1195455
ALL THE WAY TO THE MOON

But seriously, I can't prognosticate that far. I do think we're going to see considerable increases for some time to come.
>>
We won't go too far soon if YoBit doesn't make the swap to V2, since they still have the 51% market share
>>
>>1195460
>>1195467
How will I know when to sell?

And it's not a short-term investment, is it? I thought I was going to buy and dump them all in one week.
>>
>>1195473
How do you ever know when to sell? If we knew that exact time we'd all be billionaires now.

It can be as short term as you want it to be. The rise from 3600 to 13k happened over two days, that's a massive short term gain from any angle.

Long term, 13k is a drop on a hot plate, so I'm holding out. If you have other short term ventures, take your profits whenever you feel satisfied.
>>
>>1195473
Personally, I day trade the coin so I'll be sitting on a decent amount all the way up to the $1 range, if it gets there.

No this is not a short term investment, but keep an eye on it incase we have some sort of horrific drop that you could buy in on and take advantage of for the future.

Ride the waves, man.
>>
So can i just send my trumps from Yobit to c-cex directly to change to v2?
>>
>>1195498
Should be able too. I sent mine from safecex to c-cex.
>>
File: Normie_The_Musical.gif (150 KB, 421x585) Image search: [Google]
Normie_The_Musical.gif
150 KB, 421x585
Can we still mine this, or does "proof of stake" mean that mining has ended? #CryptonormieQuestions
>>
>>1195455
So I have 12 000...are you actually suggesting that if i hold out can make between 60-120k?

here i was thinking i missed the boat
>>
>>1195471
Yobit is shit and dev wants to de-list from there and get on Poloniex from what I heard

>>1195473
Why sell at 20k when you can sell at 20mil or more?
>>
>>1195487
Speaking of daytrading, how much can it give you in terms of monthly salary?

I was thinking about moving countries, so I need some constant flow of money to keep me going when I will be jobhunting.

Can I actually live off on this thing? Can I earn, say, 1250$?
>>1195508
I have no idea, man. I was asking the same question.
>>
>>1195508
>>1195460
meant to link here

ten dollars doesnt seem that likely to be fair though
>>
>>1195513
It all depends on the media spin given to it. Trump is like the biggest meme and media hype of the year, link that to crypto and to a few scandals, the potential could be endless.
>>
On a side note. I still can't believe who active and supportive the dev team has been. I mean sure, issues were to be expected to arise from the swap but they have went above and beyond in helping any inquiry out. And also repeating themselves countless times when retards kept asking the same questions instead of reading up

>mfw true tradefriends
>>
>>1195522
>the shill for the devs continues
>>
>>1195511
Crypto day trading, I'd say would be good when something fun comes up like TRUMP, but I wouldn't use it as a reliable source of income.

As for normal day trading, it really depends on what kind of lifestyle you're looking for. There's a myriad of articles on the topic, it really just depends on how much you're willing to invest.

I'd say go long on an oil ETF, I can say for certain that we're going to see increases on those.
>>
>>1195528
Spewing the same shit.
Why do you even bother with your one line lil quips?
of course people are going to praise the Devs and coin when they're doing things right.
You're a bitter piece of monkey spunk.
>>
Anyone can briefly explain what it means to stake vs to trade with the wallet ? Thx
>>
>>1195597
POS means the amount if reward you get for mining is proportional to the amount of coins you hold.

Trading means your not going to mine, just buy/sell.
>>
>>1195285
You are delusional if you think TRUMP is ever getting onto Poloniex. Poloniex is very picky about what coins they add these days because they are trying to maintain their image as the premiere alt-coin exchange. They only add coins that are perceived to be "serious" coins, not meme coins.

Besides that, they are making out like bandits right now. I don't think Trump would try to sue anyone if he got wind of TRUMP, but if he does hear about it and tries to shut it down, he is issuing cease and desist orders to the alt exchanges and then suing them if they do not comply. Poloniex will NOT take the risk that Trump comes after them.

I doubt even Bittrex will list it. They seem to be taking cues from Poloniex and attempting to reform their image and make sure they are in total compliance with FINCEN, KYC, and SEC regulations. They just began requiring user verification.

I'm not saying Trump will not be a successful coin, but it ain't moving anywhere better than Yobit or C-Cex. Period.
>>
>>1195635
Thx. Does that not lead to accumulation of coins at the miners? Or why would they let go of their stakes?
>>
>>1195498
NO DON'T DO THAT IT'S TOO LATE NOW.

YOU HAVE TO DO THE MANUAL SWAP WITH DEVS AT THE WEBSITE

>>1195506
Yes it's 100 % POS.
>>
C-Cex now has 51% of the volume, this a good thing?
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 640x1136
Ok let me explain some things to some noobs here (don't get mad I was a noob once)
Look at my picture. These are the orders on c-cex. The price will not go above 11000 satoshi until the orders have been filled to bring the price higher. There are sell orders being filled at 9000 because people are being scared or taking profit or whatever and selling. This is keeping price down.
1) for a noob tradeing crypto. BUY AND HOLD the price will rise and fall it's a rollercoaster just hold through it and don't let go for days weeks or months until your in profit
2) the less you do the more btc you will make
3) if you buy and sell and try to ride the waves you open yourself up missing opportunity and getting burned. That's what the Bots and traders are waiting for! They are waiting for you to let go of your coins! Just wait and hold
>>
>>1195806
could I crash the price of trump for a short while by selling off small amounts
>>
>>1195731
I went to the website. Couldn't figure it out. Hold my hand please.

I'll throw you some TRUMP :)
>>
>>1195820
http://trumpcoin.rocks/swap/forms/trumpcoin-v1-to-v2-swap/0
>>
>>1195825
where the fuck do I get a V1 TXID
>>
>>1195830
it means transaction id
>>
>>1195830
You can also send them directly to the dev for swap https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.1860
>>
>>1195830
When you send them to the address at the top. It's the transaction ID. So, send V1 coins to the address, get the TXID, and then fill out the form. I take it you already have the V2 wallet downloaded?
>>
>>1195832
>>1195833
>>1195835

If I don't have a V1 wallet can I just send it from Yobit?
>>
>>1195843
Sure, just make sure you can get the TXID.
>>
>>1195846
And how in the world am I supposed to know :(
>>
>>1195847
Send the Trump, go to wallet, find Trump and click History, click on the transaction and the TXID will be on the third row, and long string of numbers and letters.
>>
File: 1401734362170.jpg (87 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1401734362170.jpg
87 KB, 500x375
>>1195847
>>1195852
Make sure it's the Withdrawals section.
>>
>>1195852
>>1195854
The third row is Amount. Are you positive? I have a lot of money in this :)
>>
File: seedawg.png (23 KB, 1008x630) Image search: [Google]
seedawg.png
23 KB, 1008x630
>>1195859
>>
>>1195865
Alright sweet. Last questions I swear--

I downloaded the wallet but it will not synchronize for shit. Can I deposit the V2 right back into Yobit? If not, what is up with this damn wallet?
>>
>>1195868
Really? Have it let it sit and just do whatever? My wallet synced up after a bit.
>>
File: Untitled881.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1151) Image search: [Google]
Untitled881.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1151
>>1195868
Just leave the wallet open for an hour or two. It'll sync. Don't exit until it's complete.
>>
File: exampledawg.png (6 KB, 449x93) Image search: [Google]
exampledawg.png
6 KB, 449x93
>>1195868
>>1195871
Just using my V1 wallet as an example, but it's not saying this at the bottom?
>>
>>1195874
It says "XXXX blocks remaining". But the number never makes sense. It actually gone up.
>>
>>1195876
Like >>1195872 said, leave it open for a while and it should sync. Patience senpai.
>>
File: 1455186908033.png (598 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1455186908033.png
598 KB, 900x600
>>1195876
Like I said. Just let it sit there. It did the same to me. I waited about an hour or two and just left it there syncing.
>>
>>1195879
>>1195878
Pray for me guys. Too much money in this futurepresidentcoin
>>
File: 1387929482687.gif (806 KB, 262x169) Image search: [Google]
1387929482687.gif
806 KB, 262x169
>>1195881
It's gonna work out.
>>
>>1195886
So there's basically no point on trading on yobit now, right? Shouldn't the price be crashing there because it's all V1?

Or am I misunderstanding?
>>
>>1195899
Yobit is late to the party, C-CEX is V2. Trade on there.
>>
Is Ccex going to auto convert??
>>
>>1196048
They already have, despite it saying version 1 still. Was able to deposit to v2 wallet and bac.k to c-cex
>>
File: captain.png (56 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
captain.png
56 KB, 256x256
Well guys I bought 137.000 thousands trumps for 6.5 bitcoins. I really hope trump gets a nominee
>>
File: 1435751338484.jpg (43 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1435751338484.jpg
43 KB, 620x349
I haven't been following this much, but I have to tellyou that I think this initiative has much potential. Don't give any merit to the word 'meme' until this ellection is over and done with.

With the momentum this has garnered, I have to tellyou that we. are on the way to the moon. True story folks. You heard it first. Here on 4millionchan
>>
>>1196212
Jesus Christ. I got $200 in and I'm anxious.
>>
>>1196246
scram, get outta here hobo
>>
This is gunna be Yuuuuuuuuge
>>
>>1196275
Hu-
>>
File: 1455709853532.jpg (538 KB, 1024x956) Image search: [Google]
1455709853532.jpg
538 KB, 1024x956
>>1196244
KEK, you gotta hustle if you wanna make it as would some Nigger say. I still have illusion that trump will reach 1 dollar per trump
>>
What color Lamborghini are you guys buying when these things hit $6 each?
>>
>>1196373
>not parlaying your capital into other financial instruments
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 537x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 537x399
>>1196373
I'm going to expand on my dirtbag house
>>
>>1196378
I'll sink it all into BERN after Trump skyrockets
>>
>>1196429
Good stuff, man.

I'm risking a bit on MEME, there seems to be hype for a pump. I could be throwing my coins down the crapper on it though.
>>
File: 1452339904316.jpg (93 KB, 755x696) Image search: [Google]
1452339904316.jpg
93 KB, 755x696
>>1196373
Oh man, you made my cock so hard even my neighbours became jealous of it and started to plan investing in trump
>>
what did fedoracoin and dogecoin get to at their absolute peaks?
>>
also high how can bern go at absolute max?

is a dollar realistic?
>>
>>1196456
Bernie rubles might hit $0.0002 some day
>>
>>1196523
they've done that already and gone as high as half a cent

they're more volatile but the right pump would be pretty profitable if you bought low
>>
File: 1453255913109.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1453255913109.png
296 KB, 649x649
Buy the dip?
>>
File: trumpcuck.png (87 KB, 1847x751) Image search: [Google]
trumpcuck.png
87 KB, 1847x751
>dev team does not know shit about cryto
>publicly admits it
>people still expect profits
>shill everywhere
>>
>>1196561
>february 2016
>there have been enormous profits for those buying early since

??
>>
>>1196561
>have had three coins all evaporated

DUMP TRUMP
>>
>>1196561
Are my 800 trump worthless now?
>>
>>1196579
it's okay for now, just don't hold for too long. 2 ~ 5 months and it's over
>>
>>1196571
>>1196577
>>1196579
Stop responding to this shill spreading FUD

Join the subreddit

Reddit.com/r/trumpcoin.

If you have any questions. shoot.
>>
>>1196579
Yeah, let me have them.
>>
>>1196596
t. dev shill holding 500k trump
>>
>>1196596
the subreddit is shit tho
>>
>>1196596
>reddit

I'm trying to get money, not AIDS!
>>
i have sent phony news tips to

Buzzfeed
Huffpost
Vice
Gawker
Complex
Salon

any other suggestions?
>>
>>1196596
>MainDev for a cryptocurrency
>Doesn't know how to backup a HDD
>average Trump supporter?
>>
File: It's Time to DUMP TRUMP.jpg (119 KB, 1882x291) Image search: [Google]
It's Time to DUMP TRUMP.jpg
119 KB, 1882x291
The more you search...
>>
>>1196623
DEV GETTING BTFO

TRUMP TANKING
>>
We can all easily make MEME the next /biz/ flavor of the month. It has mainstream appeal just because of the name "MEME," and has promising tech coming along.
>>
>>1196625
wait, there is 50 pages more of his post on bitcointalk.org
>>
Nice pump on C-cex to 12.5k. Keep it going!
>>
>>
File: Crypto Stuff Flys over my head.png (45 KB, 1883x250) Image search: [Google]
Crypto Stuff Flys over my head.png
45 KB, 1883x250
>>1196637
>>
File: 1459722161480.jpg (956 KB, 3542x2362) Image search: [Google]
1459722161480.jpg
956 KB, 3542x2362
PUMP IS A GO
>>
File: haha_mr._trump.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
haha_mr._trump.png
20 KB, 658x643
All those salty slaves thinking trump will tank. Why can't you accept trump will prevail?
>>
>>1196615
The Verge senpai
>>
>>1196656
done

hopefully one bites

if not i'll send out a wave of fake accounts making similar but different tips (some of whom saying that they think they lost money to Trump-condoned scams or whatever)
>>
>>1196665
also its very easy to submit tips

if everyone ITT did so (with these kind of publications you'd be better off feigning concern on a "potentially criminal pump and dump scheme") likelihood is someone will publish it
>>
File: 1386187393553.gif (577 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
1386187393553.gif
577 KB, 262x200
>>1196647
Slip really bad and crash through the glass. Jesus Christ.
>>
Well anons, thanks for the advice on Trump. I would wait around for $1, but 400% profit is plenty for me. Let's do it again some time.
>>
>>1196687
You'll regret it, all you have to do is hold it.
>>
>>1196696

don't listen to him.

A profit is a profit.
>>
>>1196696
>>1196697
both of these

take your profit with no regrets

but it will go up so either hold and get more or take your win, doesnt matter either way as long as you're up
>>
>>1196549
volumedip
>>
The volume on trump seems to be shrinking everyday...
>>
I'm new to cryptocurrencies and Trump is my first one, can we mine TrumpCoins? I know people saying mining for bitcoins its pointless now so I haven't been able to get too much info on it.
>>
>>1196613
>>1196611

Reddit is a great way to spread information. This is biz not /b/ or /pol/ we're trying to make money.

>>1196607
and? what's your point?
>>
>>1196756
No it's 100 % POS
>>
File: G8Q08Ef.png (544 KB, 793x494) Image search: [Google]
G8Q08Ef.png
544 KB, 793x494
>>1196682
Yes but think about possibility to jerk into an ocean.
I mean it's one of few things that makes patrician and pleb apart
>>
File: 1460748249249.jpg (194 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1460748249249.jpg
194 KB, 499x499
guys invest in GXY lithium, goldman shahs says its new oil.. first thread starts here >>1174038 ends here >>1196838 fuck the coins weve all been there, you will lose money, this lithium company is penny stock it will hit 1 usd by the end of year.. gogogogo
>>
>>1196845
seems interesting

might stick some trump profits in there
>>
Are you guys really this stupid, or do you actually think that Trump, who's name is his largest asset, won't sue to protect it? You are essentially creating WalmartCoin and acting like it's totally a non-issue. Once Trump finds out that crypto is a multi-billion dollar market, he'll swoop in and cuck you all in a heartbeat.
>>
File: QUIEEETT!.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
QUIEEETT!.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>1196877
>>
So I've now got bitcoins to spend in a wallet how do I move those coins to the ccex account to buy trumps?
>>
>>1197064
Register at c-cex, goto balances/wallet. Find BTC (its the top one) and click "get new address"; copy the address it generates and head to your BTC wallet and transfer coins from your wallet to your c-cex address you just generated.

Once coins make it to c-cex, click the "trade" page and select TRUMP. Now place a buy order.
>>
Volume's looking pretty low.

Are we ready for a pump, or are we looking at the death of the coin?
>>
>>1197145
is this it lads? hold me
>>
>>1197169
I don't think it's the end, but I'm going to play it safe on this one until we see more liquidity in the market.
>>
>>1197069
Kinda new to cyptocurrency in general. Thanks m8.
>>
So how long does ccex take to process the transfer of bitcoins to the account?
>>
Guys...25 hours ago I tried to transfer 79 TRUMP from safecex to c-cex but they arent showing up. safecex says they went and I can't cancel the order but they aren't in my c-cex account. Am I fucked?
>>
>>1197284
>79 trump

There ya go m8. This your problem.
>>
>>1197284
>79 trump
Might as well have bought Bernie rubles.
>>
>>1197284
Just make a support ticket with C-Cex, I had this problem the other day
>>
How idiotic can someone be to buy this?
It goes against the walls of economics
Physics
Common sense
Reason
And even good taste
>>
>>1197358

But the memes xDDD
>>
Looks like this is the end... should I be dumping all my trumps?
>>
>>1197342
>>1197291
I have more than 79 trump. It was just 79 trump in the transfer.
>>
>>1197385
>>1197385
If you dump all you do is play into the hands of people who are the top traders. They want you to dump so they can buy more at cheap prices. Just hold onto it and stay the course.
>>
>>1197284
You are trying to transfer v1 trumps to a v2 wallet, that's your problem.

Read the thread to find out how to swap them over easily.
>>
This shit better pump after this dump. My 800 trump beer money is riding on this.
>>
>>1196877
Itll spike in value with all the publicity and well come out a support trump, win win
>>
>>1197566
Yeah, that won't happen. It might spike briefly before everyone operating a node or running a service gets their cease-and-desist letter.
>>
>>1197425

No, everyone is just buying to swap to a useful currency at a higher price. It's a good idea to sell trump coin any time it will make a net profit
>>
Buy the dip boys, trust me
>>
The wait is killing me. Stupidly bought in at 11 wednesday night. Tempted to pull out, but curious enough to stay in.
>>
>>1197756

if you pull out before $1 per coin you're throwing away free money.

I can understand maybe pulling out at like 50 cents a coin, but exiting now is real premature.
>>
I know there is a lot of people new to this kind of thing on here, but Trump is making higher highs and higher lows as well as maintaining a stable uptrend in the medium term.

Chill the fuck out when it dips to 8000 or whatever; if anything, buy some more on the dips if you're liquid enough.

Look at the growth over 14 days. Look at the volume being traded the last 14 days.

This is $1-3 usd coin. Chill the fuck out and don't say your /biz bros didnt warn you 60 days from today.
>>
Years ago I saw thread on /b/ about bitcoins but never really understood what they were or read about them, I could have been rich. Is this the same scenario? I don't go on /biz/ I accidentally clicked on this board and I'm not sure if you guys are meming right now.

I guess what I'm asking is should I pour my life savings into Trumpcoin right now??? Some of you guys seem really serious about this and seem smart but I know nothing about trading or whatever
>>
Hold and be patient
>>
>>1197829
I'd say put your fun money in it, but definitely not your lifes savings. Shit is.risky.
>>
>>1197860
Should I drop 1 btc ($555 loonies)? That is still a lot of money for me but if it goes to a dollar like you guys say I will have 30k! Then I can move out of my moms basement. I just don't know if this is the /biz/ version of penis inspection day and finger box threads
>>
>>1197866

yes the goal is to pump the coin as much as possible. if you buy then the price will increase and we can all sell at the higher price. do it now
>>
>>1197866
Take everything you hear on /biz with a grain of salt. This is the board who emphatically told you to keep buying ether at $15 and that it would AT LEAST go to $20 by now. This is also the board who told you to buy bitcoin at $800 and that if you don't you are a retard and that it will be the future of money and world reserve currency. This is the same board that told you that pandacoin was the safest investment you could make because the technology and devs were just that good. This is also that same exact board who told you to keep holding doge and that it would eventually recover because of the community behind it. This board will feed you bullshit knowing that they are talking out of their ass if they think they can get you to buy, or if you already bought, to hold it indefinately.

>inb4 "everyone knew that pnd was a pump n dump! you should have known better and not have listened to /biz/!"
>"oh but trumpcoin is going up for sure! its nothing like those other coins!"
>>
Trump whent to a nickel already 25 cents is next week
>>
>>1197895
Are you putting money into it?
>>
>>1197771
This being said we still havent made any news, just be patient guys
>>
>>1197895
>Buying ETH at $15 when it was $1.2billion market cap
>Buying TRUMP at $0.0049 at $250,000 market cap

I know which one I'd invest in. n
>>
>>1197998
This. When media finds out and it's on a few other exchanges (e.g. Bittrex) the price is almost certain to jump to at least where Fedoracoin got to.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x1136
You see this 24hr volume! Trump only need a fraction of that 1 day to moon to 1$ It will happen just wait
>>
>>1198016
Trump already has 1/5th of DOGE's volume, but it's still less than 60x the market cap. Long way for this thing to go up.
>>
>>1198021
when would be the best time to sell
>>
>>1198021
/what was DOGE's peak value
>>
File: 1429076062879.jpg (222 KB, 554x647) Image search: [Google]
1429076062879.jpg
222 KB, 554x647
Well I am getting anxious with my 137 kk stash. Fucking shit states rigging delegates to stump the trump
>>
When's the next Bern pump

I want to profit off that old pinko and put it into Trumpy
>>
>>1198025
DOGE peaked at $77million
Fedoracoin (TIPS) peaked at $12million

I could see it getting to somewhere between those 2 values. Currently its at $300k.
>>
>>1198039
>>1198039
so 24 millionish
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.